Chapter 1: Edward & Bella

Chapter 1: Edward & Bella

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
"

I move to Forks and meet Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.

"

                               I kicked the rocks as I parked the moving truck. The humid air nearly made me choke. So far, I kind of hated this place called Forks.

                               "Adjusting should be easy." My brother said shortly. All of his responses had been like that for days. After mom and dad got themselves killed, we moved to Forks, Washington together.

                              "Adam, you'll be fine." I moaned. I slammed the truck door. I leaned up against it to get a good look at the houses on the west side.

                              I saw a girl, about my age, sitting in her yard. She glanced at me. I turned away from her instinctly.

                              "Hey," She called. She walked toward me.

                              "Yeah?" I turned around to see the girl with brown hair leaning on the front of the truck too.

                              "I'm Bella Swan. I live next door in that hideous white sided house.

                              "I'm Evelyn Francis. I live here with my brother, Adam." I said.

                              "Are you a junior?" She asked me polietly.

                              "Yes, I am. Wow, who is he?" I pointed to a boy getting out of a silver Volvo in her driveway.

                              "That's Edward, my boyfriend." She smiled slyly. "Hey, Edward, over here!"

                              The boy named Edward looked over at us. He smiled warmly at Bella, his golden eyes seemed to melt. And then he looked at me. His liquid eyes hardened and his lips curved up over his teeth.

                               Bella shot him a nasty look and he calmed down. He glided toward us.

                               "Edward, this is Evelyn." Bella hit him in the rib cage wih her fist and then shook her hand as to shake off pain.

                                "Hello," Edward stiffened up and pointed his nose up to the sky.

                                "Yeah, hey." I tried to sound tough.

                                "Anyway, Edward, I have to go get ready." Bella said to him. She turned to me, "I'm sorry we didn't get to talk; Edward and I have a date."

                                "It's no problem." I looked at her rusted truck. "I can give you a ride to school, if you'd like. And you could show me around school."

                                "Sure, sounds fun." Bella waved.

                               I opened the truck door back open to get the keys out of the ignition.

                               "Watch out in this town. It isn't safe." In a flash Edward caught my hand before it fell onto an open clothes pin.

                               "You're giving me the creeps, Edward. And honestly, I wanted to get to know you, but now that you-"

                              "I'm not like that! Evelyn, just don't be my friend." Edward let go of my hand.

                              "What if I want to be?" He pulled closer.

                              "Then be my friend." He grabbed a sharpie out of the moving truck. "Come over tomorrow after school." He wrote down his address on my hand.

                              Are you always like this? I nearly said. Then Bella came out.

                             "See you in the morning, Evelyn. I'll come over at 6:30." Bella waved.

                             "Bella, I'm going to be busy tomorrow evening, Carlisle wants me to go hunting with him." I heard Edward say as he pulled Bella to his waist.

                              

                             "Thanks for stopping by, Charlie." I heard Adam saying.  He was standing by the back door talking to a man in police uniform.

                            "It's no problem. My daughter Bella heard that another junior girl was moving in next door and sat in the yard all day waiting for you to arrive. But now I'm glad." Charlie looked over Adam's shoulder at me.

                            I waved shyly an turned to walk up the stairs. I sat on my bed until I wanted to do something with my time.

                            I unpacked my boxes and arranged everything to my standards.

                             Now that everything was in its new place, I checked the clock. 8:00 p.m.

                             Adam wanted to check out the diner. I agreed to drive there.

                             "So that Bella girl?" Adam said with his mouth full of hamburger.

                            "She's nice, same age. Her boyfriend is... different." I held my hand sideways for him to read.

                            "He probably wants you to have dinner with him and Bella." Adam said. He was like that; didn't really care as long as I was safe.

                             "True," I set my hand down and continued to eat.

 

                            That night, I slept good. Edward haunted my dreams. Until I woke up in the middle of the night was I sure of that. I thought I saw him sitting on my bed.

                             I knew this place would make me crazy, but not because of a boy- an ordinary boy.



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is really just a copy of twilight with other girl taking Edward away from Bella. Now don't get me wrong I love twilight but this is just a copy of it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love it. but itsa lot like my novel my life in forks washington. y is everyone copying my ideas!!!??? its okay though. cant wait to read more!

-Lauren

Posted 15 Years Ago


psha!
lol,
everyone is writing versions of this book!
its really fun actually!
you should try it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is kind of plagarized. You should come up with something on your own. I know you like Twilight and all but you really shouldn't be writing this. You're stealing someone else's ideas and twisting them to make them your own. It's not yours. Stop writing this.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing