Chapter 10: Changed

Chapter 10: Changed

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

                          The trip to Port Angeles was difficult. Alice and Rosalie chattered on about Emmett and Jasper hunting and who was better at it. I thought about my jerk like act to Bella.

                           When we got to Port Angeles, I told them I needed to use the restroom. I took my cell phone in with me and called Bella.

                           "Hello?" Jacob answered the phone.

                           "Jake? Why are you answering the phone? No time, can I talk to Bella?"

                          "Real quick." He said.

                          "Yeah?" Bella said.

                          "Do you want Edward back?" I asked suddenly. The question ripped at my heart.

                           "I have a boyfriend." Bella said. She clicked the phone off.

                         I ran out of the bathroom and saw Alice waiting.

                           "You're nosy! And breaking your heart won't repair Bella's." Alice said.

                           "Stupid bat like hearing." I mumbled.

                          

                           I bought a few outfits there. A dress, Burmueta cut jeans, tanks, jackets, and a new pair of high top converse.

                           "Thanks!" I said as we got into the car that night. They had to have spent five hundred dollars on me.

                           "It's no big deal." They both said.

                           Rosalie looked at all of my clothes in the car.

                           Alice and I talked about our plans for spring break. She wanted to go to Miami, my home town, so bad.

                            "You'd be expossed!" Rosalie injected.

                            "Yeah, Alice, it's very dangerous for vampires down there in the sun!" I said.

                            "I wish..." Alice trailed off. We were back to their house quickly.

                            "Go put that cute dress on you just bought." Rosalie handed me my bags and unlocked the door for me.

                            I ran up to the bathroom again and changed.

                             I had no matching shoes to go with my short pink dress. It was so bright, I thought the Cullens would start to glitter.

                             Luckily, I had bought sparkly pink high tops today. I wore those and ran down the stairs.

                            I thought I looked stupid and didn't fit in. I was too tan for this all white house. My strapless dress made me look girly and my curly brown hair looked mega chicky. I forgot about looks when I saw Edward. Of course I looked stupid; these vampires were gorgeous and I was an ugly human.

                           "You look very nice." Edward said.

                           "Not to me." I sighed.

                           "Well, then you're blind."

                            Edward walked me into the dining room, which, I could tell they never used.

                           "Wow," Alice said. "That looks even better than it did in the store."

                            "On me or on the maniquin?" I joked.

                            For one person, there was a lot of food on the table.

                             "Emmett." I moaned. He looked at me and smiled.

                            "They asked me how much you ate." He looked at Carlisle.

                             "We should have asked you." Carlisle sighed.

                            "It's fine, I can eat about half of that." I sat down in a chair next to Edward and Alice.

                            "We heard that Edward, Alice, and Rosalie tried your type of food?" Esmee said as she passed me a plate of alfredo.

                             "It was a little deal Edward and I made at breakfast the other day."

                             "It's not bad, but what we hunt for is better." Edward said.

                             The doorbell rang and I jumped. The Cullens laughedand Carlisle ran to get the door.

                              "Hello? Mr. Swan and Mr. Francis! Please come in." Adam and Charlie walked in in full uniform. They some how looked different.

                            Adam was wearing a bullet proof vest and a camo T- shirt. He had his hunting gun in his belt.

                             "Bella's missing. And so is Jacob." Charlie moped. That was what was different about him; he had been crying.

                            Edward's hand shot down to mine.

                             "I'll help you get your stuff together and then we'll help." Edward whispered.

                            "Sure," I got up and started up the stairs.

                            "We have to do this now." Edward was in his room before I could get there.

                             "Do what?" I said, grabbing my jeans and a shirt.

                             "Transform you." Edward threw my stuff neatly into a bag.

                             "Crap, you have to be kidding!" I said but I still threw my writs out.

                            "Turn the other way." Edward said.

                           Carlisle stod behind me ready. He leaned to my wrist. I flinched away.

                           My wrist burned for a second and then I shook it off.

                           I looked at the teeth marks and realized it still burnt.

                           "Ouch," I moaned.

                           "Shh, Adam will hear you." Edward rubbed my back.

                           "Go get changed, Evelyn. I'm sorry we had to do that. Adam and Charlie left to search."

                           I ran into the bathroom and changed. I dug through the cabinet and found bandages. I put a couple on the marks and ran back into the room.

                           "Go downstairs and through the garage. Alice has your truck." Edward said. He tossed me my bag with so much force, I nearly fell.

                            "My truck?" I said as I left the room.

                            "It's a gift from Carlisle and Esmee; its a Ford truck 2008." Edward was waiting at the stairs for me.

                             "No way." I said. I never stopped until I was in the garage.

                             "Edward and I will drive with you through the woods looking for Bella and Jacob. But, we think it's a vampire who took them." Alice said.

                              "OK." I said. I pulled Edward to the side. "If we find her and you want her back, I'll be fine."

                              "Jacob and Bella have each other. I've got you." He promised.

                              "Ow," I said. He had grabbed my new scar which still burned.

                             "Evelyn!" Rosalie looked at me. "Have you seen yourself? You look...!" Rosalie pushed me toward a car's mirror.

                             "Oh my gosh," I was pale now, my eyes were glowing with gold, I was beautiful.

                              "Oh my God." Esmee walked into the garage.

                             "Would you please stop... Wow." Alice said.

                             "Guys!" I motioned toward my bandages.

                             "Carlisle." They all said.

                             "I'm sorry, I should've told you." Carlisle was sitting in their jeep. "But now we have to look for Bella."

                            Edward grabbed my waist.

                            "We could run," He said.

                            "I don't know." I was still in amense pain and didn't feel like it. "I'm not scared!"

                           "I never..." Edward glared at me.

                          "Yes you did!" I rotorted. "I just heard you say it!"

                          "You're a mind reader." Alice sang.

                          "What?" I said. "No, I can't be."

                           "Did you ever care what people thought about you?" Edward asked.

                          "No, just what people thought of." I said.

                           "That's why," Edward opened the truck door for me.

                           "I'm just in too much pain." I told him. "To run."

                          "It's fine." Edward understood me.

                          He kissed my head and got into the driver's seat.

                          "Ready?" He asked.

                          "As ever." I looked at him.

                         "You look... beautiful." He told me.

                         "Thank you, now I can believe you." I whimpered as my pain worsened.



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 31, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing