Epilogue: My Life

Epilogue: My Life

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

         *Two months later*  

     Now that I was a vampire, I told Adam I was moving in with Edward. To protect him.

            I got my presents from my birthday; a make up kit from Alice, the truck from Esmee and Carlisle, a necklace from Rosalie and Emmett, a dead deer from Jasper, (which I was thrown off by, but I guess I would need it soon, poor guy), and an engagment ring from Edward.

              It was a great birthday. I was glad every one was there.

              Bella and I hung out more in the last days of school.

              Now that I lived with the Cullens, we were a huge family.

              Bella and some times Jacob, (when he was in full control) stopped by to check in on us.

                "So, would your kids be puppies?" Jasper asked Bella one time when she came over.

                "I'm not sure! I don't know much about the werewolf mating thing, and we don't want to think about that!" She said.

               "Edward and Eveln's kids will be bats." Emmett joked.

              "Hey! We don't think about that either!" I slapped Emmett on the head.

               "Can you stay for dinner?" Alice begged.

               "Yeah," Bella said.

               "Mexican?" Alice asked.

               "Sure," Bella got up to follow Alice and help cook.

               I fumbled with my ring.

               "How are you feeling?" Emmett always asked me this question.

               "Fine. I've been fine for almost three months. I'm getting used to this." I said.

               "We just like to make sure." Jasper said softly.

               Edward walked in the front room and pecked me on the head lightly. "Is Bella staying for dinner?"

               "Yes," I stood up and let my hair out of the ponytail.

               "Guess we'll go hunting tomorrow then." Edward's eyes were a dark brown.

               "We'd better." I said. I knew my eyes were a little darker, I still wasn't keen on hurting wild animals.

               "Would it help if we killed the animal for you?" Jasper offered.

              "Not really. I can handle it. But thank you." I said.

 

              Bella stayed and ate until night time. She left and we were in a very quiet house.

              "Goodnight," Edward said.

              "Night," Edward lept out of our window and started running. "Have fun hunting!" I yelled.

                I stayed up waiting for him to get home and then we headed for school.

               My life.



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on March 31, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing