Are You The One For Me? ♥1♥

Are You The One For Me? ♥1♥

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I guess I should start with my name and all that other information about me. Well, my name is Callista. Callista Ashley Brown.

"

I guess I should start with my name and all that other information about me. Well, my name is Callista. Callista Ashley Brown. It doesn't sound like a name most girls would have, but it has a nice jingle to it, don't you think? My name is completely different from me, for instance, Callista, is really supposed to be Callisto. Callisto happens to be a constellation; Ursa Major or "great bear". I'm not a big fan of bears. My middle name, Ashley sounds like some blonde's name, I'm not blonde, at all. And Brown, my last name, I hate the color brown. But, Callista, I like Callista, it sounds really nice, if you ask me. Not that anyone ever really does.

I happen to be twelve years old and in seventh grade. Like I said before, I never had my first kiss or even a boyfriend, but who would at this age, you ask. Well, there are a lot of people, that have boyfriends, even if they are just twelve. A lot of my friends do. But, then you would say, "So, what? Just because you're friends do, doesn't mean you have to." And you would be right, but if you think about it, then you also see you're kind of wrong. See, no boy has every had a crush on me, except for when I was younger and didn't know much then. But when I grew older, no boy has ever done so much as at least glance at me. But, the most important thing for a girl is not a simple crush, but The One. That's the highlight of this story; The One.

I have long black hair and dark brown eyes. I had a lot of friends from other classes and only a few in my class. Anyway, right now I was at lunch. Just sitting there, I didn't really eat lunch, the food was just so gross. My friend got lunch, but she didn't eat, she just gave it to someone. Her name is Mahruk. She has short black hair and dark brown eyes. Her face is small and round, with rosy pink cheeks. She was really pretty and a lot of boys liked her. But, she wasn't really a big fan of boys. She hasn't met her perfect guy yet.

I started looking around the cafeteria, my eyes fell on my old crush. I used to like him, but not anymore. I noticed him talking to someone, a boy, that was looking at me. I wondered why a boy like him would be staring at someone like me for. I never seen him before. I looked away, when my crush noticed me looking that way. His name was Dylan. I started fiddling with my fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him get up and start walking towards me.

"Hi." a voice said.


I looked up and saw the boy. This time I got a better look at him. He had black hair and brown eyes. He had the cutest dimples on his cheeks, which I noticed, when he smiled at me.


"Hi." I said slightly confused.


"My name's Eric. What's yours?"


"Um, Callista."


"That's a nice name."


"Thanks. I've never seen you around before."


"Oh, I just moved here a couple days ago."


"Oh."


We were both silent for a moment. He stared at me, his eyes sparkling slightly, as he smiled.


"So, um, can I ask you something?" he asked, looking into my eyes.


"Uh, sure." I told him.


"Since I'm sorta new, I was wonderin', would you like to be my friend?"


"Uh, sure." I repeated.


"Great! Um, I'll see ya 'round, then."


"Yeah."


He left, smiling at me, as he walked back to his table, which was right across from where I was. By then, my friend was already back at the table.


"So, who was that?" she asked.


"A new boy, he asked me to be his friend." I replied simply.


"What did you say?"


"I said sure."


"Wow! Maybe he likes you."


I looked at him through the corners of my eye and saw him smiling at me, I smiled too.


"So, what's his name?" Mahruk asked.


"Eric." I answered.


"Cute name."


"Yeah."



© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
I didn't know how 2 end. Also, it may sound kinda borin' at first, but it will get better, it's only the beginning, there will B more drama soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on May 29, 2010
Last Updated on May 29, 2010
Tags: Adventure, Depression, Drama, Humor, Love, Romance, Sad, The One, Words, Young Adult


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii