If I Deny Him, Would He Leave?

If I Deny Him, Would He Leave?

A Chapter by Carmen

Chapter 2

Lelouch, that is my name. I have no respect for my fellow classmate, though many people tend to follow me around, like despicable rats. Except for one, who keeps glaring at me, Sazaku. I love my sister, I will be the one who protect her from father. She doesn't need to know about the outside world, sigh. Sazaku is currently my tutor assigned to me by ignorant teachers. Looking from my text book from side to side, I could tell he wouldn't want to be here with me, but what the hell was that smile before. If he really hates me, he wouldn't have even bother coming. Looking over to Sazaku, I could see how his brown curls fit evenly as his shirt and his vest suits him well. Trying to look away, the boy focused on his studies. Touching his cheeks, Lelouch took a small peek at Sazuka. Why was he so flustered? "Hey?" Lelouch looked at Sazaku as he spoke. "Isn't it time you should head home?" He looked the other direct as Sazaku's eyes landed on Lelouch, but Lelouch could definitely feel his penetrating stares as tried his best to ignore it. Sazuka just made a soft sigh, as Lelouch turned his back on to the chair as he pretended that the sigh was something not to take not of. Looking down into his book, he could see Sazaku hadn't taken him lightly, but in fact serious. He was already packing for his book. Usually people would just ignore his comment, but just exactly did Sazaku really wanted to do?

Looking back at Sazaku, he found himself reach out for his shirt, as he also got a glimpse of his full body form. Touching his own lips, the boy was actually stunned he would hold the other boy back. Thinking about just got him irritated, "Hey Sazaku, sorry to keep you here." He said as he stood up from the chair. He should have just been cared about his sister, but yet he was here listening to some kind of person from his. Yet he had never been obedient before either. Looking back at Sazaku, he could see the boy had a smile on his face, it almost stunned him a bit. "Yeah, you probably have something other to do." He said as he gather his books in a neat pile, as if it seemed as if he was ready to leave in moments. Lelouch just felt irritated, leaving his pen on the desk. He just looked the other way as he know Sazaku would most likely wonder why he was throwing tantrum. Lelouch had always given signs of maturity. He could just imagine the head lines of tomorrow school's newspaper. 'LELOUCH THROWS A TANTRUM.' Making a small peek at Sazaku, he could see that he looked pretty good in his vest, but ignoring the fact he had to tell the all up flirty maids to send him to the door. "Send him farewell," he said to the maid nearby the open wide staircase. Turning back around, he thought it would be best if he just watched him leave, but turning around he knew he had to watch his beloved sister, Nunnally. Holding the maid for a moment. "Where is Nunnally, right now?" He asked her directly with a unease tone. "We are unsure, master."

Without even thinking about, he could see that confused looked on Sazaku's face as he hurried to find his beloved sister. Looking back, he could see Sazaku going off the maid, 'probably that s**t would have went with him anyways,' he thought. Sazaku was beautiful though, he thought about his mental picture of him. Tanned skin, brown curls, and a autumn crisp eyes, who wouldn't be attracted to his looks. Though he looked like a commoner, he held a certain beauty level not even Lelouch could reach. Making a small sigh, he head towards Nunnally's room, to only find his beloved sister gone. Without a spear minute to pass, he could feel his eyes squinting. Just the thought had lead the boy through irritation, but turning around. He could see the beauty of the young brunette standing in front of his way, it was best just to avoid him for the moment. "Just leave, I told the maids to let you out already," he tried saying with a straight face and a decent composure.

"Yeah, after you tell me whats wrong." He looked at Lelouch, but only find Lelouch glaring at him as if he was just here to irritated him even more. Taking a hand out, he just pushed him to the side. "Nunnally," he says out of frustration. Emotions poured down his neck, he only need to find her till he feels peaces within himself. Without even a thought the boy tried to look back into the man in front of him, Sazaku was really a pain in the a*s right now. Too bad he was a cutie, ugh what am I saying. "Dude, if you don't leave, I'll gladly offer you  to the door, or would you like me personally call the cops on you." Lelouch just looked at him for a moment, before looking away as he knew how Sazaku's eyes would be directed at him. Sazaku just looked him in the eye as he took his arm. "Just who is this 'Nunnally' you are looking for." He said with brutal force as his arm struggled to hold Lelouch's arm retained. "It none of your business." He tried to defend. Suddenly, without even thinking, Sazaku's eyes had approached the space between them dangerously. "I'm your tutor, your are my business," he said as he looked at Lelouch. Without thinking everything calmed between them. Without thinking, Lelouch just thrust the hand away from his arm. Gentle Lelouch back away from Sazaku, and made a small grin, but why? Why was he happy? Turning around, the boy just walked the other way as the atmosphere between them eased, only to have him follow behind me.


--------------------------------------------------


Touching Sazaku. Next thing I knew I was over a new pair of lips. Where was Nunnally for the moment? Somewhere around the house, but all I know was my mouth was against his. I didn't even know how it started, I, myself, did not even know how well I was enjoying it. The way my checks flushed as his cool flesh was around mine, I could only bring myself to his lips as tongues dashed against each other. Why? Out of frustration, could have been the only answer, yet I know this relation would most likely cease by tomorrow. The beating of our tongues clashing, the way his hands meets my hair, and the way I could only want more by placing my arms around his neck to enclose the space between us.


© 2012 Carmen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh wow this is good girly ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 27, 2012
Last Updated on March 27, 2012


Author

Carmen
Carmen

NJ



About
Hello! My Name Is Carmen. I Am A Big Fan Or Writing And Reading Online. I Have No Interest In Competing Though. I Want To Become A Better Writer, Basically This Account Is To Increase My Skills. more..

Writing
Payphone Payphone

A Story by Carmen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmen


Ba-THUMP Ba-THUMP

A Book by Carmen