What I Meant To Say Can't Be Heard Only Felt

What I Meant To Say Can't Be Heard Only Felt

A Chapter by Carmen

Chapter 6


Waking up, the covers has been blown. I am Lelouch, nothing mere then a commoner that has fallen to a lower level. Yesterday I strive through a rotten place called the subway station, today I am living with the person I don’t want anything connections with. Eyes facing an upper part of a bunk, as I know this were the room of Suzaku's and not mine. Touching the blankets, the scent of him confronted me as I could only inhale the intoxicating scent. Suffocating me in luxury, undesirable by money, but rather inhuman. Memories flashed, as my own face flushed with a sensation of heat. My own body seems to be engulfed by his own scent, as if everything had just happened a while ago. Ignoring it and trying to focus back on my work, I crawled up from the ladder to see that he was still in deep slumber, but the good thing was he probably didn't snore. His lips slightly parted as his face slouches over to my direction, yet his slumbering face seem as if he had desperately needed it. Cowering, I could only feel rather like a nuisance then being the one to place another elephant on his burdens.  Dragging my own body on to the topper level of the bunk bed, I placed my head exactly on his chest, as I could feel the warmth of his skin heating on to mines. Blinking a bit, I would only turn my gazes to his face level, as I knew it was best to make my escape now. Suddenly, the worst part was he entrapped me in those arms of his. Almost as if he had been prepared for my arrival, making a quick shuffled I tried to make myself comfortable in these evil arms of his. Yet only had the grips became tighter around me, within moment I could see how his body has twisted to fit mine. He totally did this on purpose. Violet eyes meeting those of the closed one, Lelouch knew it was best to wake him up. Yet, even within moment, Lelouch himself hadn’t dared to wake up the young tired boy until the alarm rung.

 

When the clock rang, so had Suzaku’s body sprang up, eyes looking directly at me with happiness?  Looking up Lelouch could see his gazes completely directed, yet he only offered a kind smile directed to me. Inching near me, I could only make an expression of detest, as I expect some sort of insult from him. Without any signs from Lelouch, lips brushed against my own, I could only gazes back as I put my own fingers on his chest to push him away. “Suzaku,” I utter his name, as if it was a whimper, what is wrong with me? Why have my attitude changed so much after being with him, disgusting. Looking at his eyes, he had only awakened with a smile in his eyes, even though it looked completely like bubbles were floating around him. Almost as if we were in a manga, I find myself retreating. An eye meeting his, his expression has changed from rather kindness as if his eyes glowed with lust in them. Even without think, I could feel his impression made in my body; still his scent had still enveloped my own. Familiarity was all around, as if my body had accepted him. Curling away from him, would only mean I am yearning his attention. Pushing away from him, would mean I am afraid of being with him. Kissing him, would need to be with him more than ever. Yet, with every single step I approach of him, would mean the feelings would only rid the pain I need to strive in my heart to overthrow that damn b*****d, father. The eyes of another man against mine, is a complete sign of weakness, yet here I wanted to be by his side then rather push him father away from me.

 

Coming down from the ladder had been quite difficult, after his body pressed alongside mines, while I lay in a position that was quite difficult to hold. Wobbly legs, as I could feel my body reaching to the ground had I been satisfied. Eyes setting upon his, as he carried forward to the ladder and head down. Without paying attention to him, I had already decided where to head. Nunnally was the only thing I could consider family here.  Arm slipping around my waist, as Suzaka’s own nose buried in my hair. “Lelouch,” as you could hear the deperate sounds he made under his breath as his hand’s seep around my shoulder. Turning my face around, I could see his body enclosing the space between us, as he would constantly repeat my name under his breath. Turning my body around, I found me face to face with him. Touching his checks, as he held me tightly with eyes widened. Trying not to lose myself in his own beauty, especially those curls and his brown eyes, had caused me to rather be entranced by them ever since I meet him. Remembering about Nunnally, looking at him at rather been a hindrance at the moment. “Suzaku is there anything you want to say or are you not feeling well?” His eyes rather seemed as if they were in distrust. Without a spear second to spear, I could see how his eyes weakened. “Lelouch, I really like you, to the point I think I love you.” With lips once meeting Lelouch, he could feel his breath loosening as tongue meets even though Lelouch would just want to be engulfed by him. Trying to focus, Lelouch just pushed Suzaku’s grip on him. “I’m sorry,” as he tried his best not to focus on them. “ I don’t like you,” heading out of the room, he stood nearby at the door, as he glanced to look back at Suzaku. His expression had looked as if he had just taken a slap in the face, while going through tremendous amount of pressure. Just within that moment, Lelouch almost had the urge to run back and apologize as much as he could. “Maybe next time.”

 

After weeks of the daily routine, everything had in fact settled. Lelouch had been unable to declare the way he had in fact felt about Suzaku, as they were parted in separate way. Lelouch’s father soon got back the house. Tutoring had stopped through the improvement of Lelouch’s class work and test. Soon the two became distant from one another. Neither one were able to see each other after a while, yet the words Lelouch had always wanted to say could never come true. The question was asked to himself, “When was next time?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

After Lelouch’s graduation and taking over the work, Lelouch had been able to achieve a success he would never reach. Touching his own lips, he could still remember the lips that linger against his. Yet, when eyes meet him again, he could never expect it. In his office, he had been quite use to, he had grabbed a cup of coffee as a new worker had been assigned to be his assistance. As soon as his lift, the coffee to mouth level, he began sipping on it. After a while, had he notice the coffee tasted weird. Eyes glaring, he could feel himself throwing his bag just to walk over to Lelouch’s assistance desk. Knock on the desk; he could see who the new coworker was, Suzaku. Eyes widened, as violet ones meet the dark brown one. His sense tingled, as he tried to retain the smile he had been hiding every time he had seen him. Pressing his lips together, he had the urge to confess right at the moment. Looking at Suzaku, both of them had returned each other gazes uncomfortable. Knowing Suzaku, he could not expect anything toward him. “The coffee isn’t the way it suppose to be, since your new here, make it until you get it the way it usually tasted,“ with that Lelouch had tried to sound as professional as he could. Writing down the instruction, he made a smile as he wrote Suzaku a own personal note. “See me after work,” he made a soft smile to himself. As he hand Suzaku, he quickly hurried to find his way back to his office before acting out like an idiot and smiling like he was the happiest person in the world.

 

After work, Lelouch had been getting off at the same time as Suzaku, since he was his assistance. Making a smile, Lelouch had been able dress in a different casual then work, but he had a hat on just so people wouldn’t recognize him. Out of everyone Suzaku had been able to spot him, but as usual he would greet him with that kind smile that would captivate anyone with a single glance. Walking out of the company, Lelouch made a smile. “Suzaku, I want to ask you something.” Just with that, Suzaku pushed his bag and looked eager in his eyes towards the question. Entranced by his beauty, Lelouch just looked away, afraid of the consequences. “Do you still like-,“ ever so slowly a women with beauty had appeared  out of nowhere, the female was practically all over Suzaku. First came a hug, second came fingers colliding. As Lelouch looked carefully at the two of them holding fingers together, there was a ring connect to each other. Taking a deep breath, he could not really patient he felt as if he needs to get out quickly. His palms redden deeply; almost want to cry as his gazes to towards the both of them had shown sides that he had wanted to cry. I made him wait, and that is why he is in a hand of another. Inhale deeply, he could feel his feet feeling wobbly, as he forced out a smile and he tried to stabilize himself. Heart cruelly pounding against his flesh, eyes like cracked glasses as if his sight had just broke him, had caused Lelouch to only force his working image out to them. Suzaku’s eyes were always watching Lelouch, as he spoke out, “Lelouch, I would always be by your side, just ask for it.” He pushed the girl out of his own finger, as he head toward Lelouch. “I’ll take this ring off, just ask for it.” Lelouch just looked at him, as he tried to remain his image, but within a matter of time. “Lelouch, don’t forget. I love you.” He looked away as his wife, just made a glare at the wall. Lelouch couldn’t even face him. “I don’t love you and you have somebody better, now.”As he turned around and face the women, my eyes lowered as I clutched my hands together. All I heard was, "Liar."



© 2012 Carmen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh gawd tense o.o

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

Carmen
Carmen

NJ



About
Hello! My Name Is Carmen. I Am A Big Fan Or Writing And Reading Online. I Have No Interest In Competing Though. I Want To Become A Better Writer, Basically This Account Is To Increase My Skills. more..

Writing
Payphone Payphone

A Story by Carmen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmen


Ba-THUMP Ba-THUMP

A Book by Carmen