I Want To Capture You

I Want To Capture You

A Chapter by Carmen

Chapter 3


My eyes fawn over his beautiful hickey, as I know I had wanted him more then I had expected. My lips, my body, my heart had been too full of itself yesterday. Right now, was the day after Saturday. All I know was he was under me, while I held him as if we were lover. Why did I sleep with the stupid b*****d? Was it because I was high off of something, touching my lips, he could remember how flustered he was and in the end it almost sounded like make up sex. The way how Lelouch was with me for the moment was like holding a beauty that was like an angel, but yet it would be wrong to taint him. The looks of him is very ravishing, especially waking up to a beauty while his pure white skin shown signs of vibrant on them. The b*****d was just too good for his own looks, but really why am I here f*****g him, when I know I am just his tutor? Instead of stopping, he found himself moving up to his hair and gently stroking them. God, his hair was so delicate. Almost like touching fur itself. Without noticing, Lelouch was rather awoken by the motion. His eyes gazed at Sazauka with a gentle look almost as if he had wanted him to be here when he woke up. Looking back at the boy, Lelouch had actually retreated from Sazaku as he realized what the two had rather done. With that had it caught Sazaku's attention, looking over to him, Sazaku knew that it was best to leave for now. "Yeah, I guess I'll be tutoring you some other time." He tried to look away from the beauty boy who covered himself with blankets.

God, What am I doing? He hit himself on the head as he got off the bed. Looking back at Lelouch, he made a small smile. Since they had rather been with each the whole night, Lelouch should have been prepared to see his whole body, right? Quickly looking back at the flushed scarlet checks, he really looked as if he was quite surprised himself. Ever so quickly, he already had his body covered and Lelouch naked under blankets. Could he kiss the young boy? Probably not, gently rubbing his fingers on his forehead. As he came out of the blanket, the young boy revealed himself, but he was perhaps getting changed too. Each little scar I caused on his skin had looked rather promising. God, I really am disgusting, I had actually hurt the boy probably. Looking at him, he could probably feel the pain from yesterday, especially when I saw him practically after he tried to stand up perfectly. Touching my lips, I had to stop myself from making a chuckle. Lelouch, just what are you doing to me? I could see his eyes shut tightly as if he was ashamed of himself. Walking over to the other side of the bed, I could see he was pretty much prepared for it. Lifting up his head, I ruffled his hair, those raven hair color and his beautiful purple eyes, his beauty is incomparable with mine.

"Let go of me," Lelouch pushed my fingers away from him. Tearing my fingers from him, he would most likely be frustrated about what had happened yesterday. "Nothing happened between you and me," he looked away from my own eyes, as his violet colored eyes would only direct the way to the door. Shutting my eyes for a moment, I could tell what was the best. Taking a few steps away from him, it would have been best to leave him for the day. "I'll see you tomorrow in school, then," My finger laced around my own hair out of frustration, but it was for the best to give him some time. Turning my head, I faced the direction of the door as I could see the way his eyes traced me. Making a soft sigh, I could tell he probably had a sense of guilt, he wasn't a w***e after all. Still he was beautiful, him and I were still a no no. After all, he was Lelouch there was no way we could be together. Heading out wasn't easy, after such a beautiful memory it was hard to get him out of my head. Heading home was easy, till I finally collapse on the bed. Finger sprawled in my hair, my breath deepening, as each memory spread in my thought burnt throughout my body. The yearning of pleasure, guilt inside my memory. Shutting my eyes, I felt that I really need to change my pants.



-----------------------------------------------------------------



Eyes opened for the early morning rays approach my eyes, the golden light shine from the window. As my eyes direct to the shades which I want to close so badly. The way heat from my body really made it feel as if I had just been with Lelouch like yesterday. The way our body were connected, god I really need to forget about it. Sigh, what am I thinking about lately? Taking a deep breath, he slowly headed to the bathroom and await for school to come once again. The sticky aroma of Lelouch was still around him. Touching his skin the shower, he could feel Lelouch's own lips upon his, as oozing water came upon his own lips. Finally give a blow, did he finally feel satisfied. Dressing and everything had been done in moments, but he actually looked eager to find Lelouch in class actually. When he found his way to school, the first thing he wanted to see was Lelouch though, but why was he so desperate. Placing his arm's above his head, he tried to push out the ideas out of his head. Looking around the school, he thought he would see flocks of girl's covering it, but they only came for Lelouch. Kicking the ground, he just felt rather irritated for the moment and head inside the building.


After thirty minutes, Lelouch had finally came to class, but this time he was actually late and his clothing tendency was casual. He was wearing his uniform, but only to put beauty in it. Since we always sat next to each other, we have a tendency to see each other everyday, but not even say a word to each other. Within moment passing, as the teacher gave us lecture. I see something pass down from my desk. Opening the note given by Lelouch, I made a small grin. It said, "I know your probably grinning with that stupid smile of yours, but I was wondering if you would come over today, since umm... well we didn't finish our lesson on Sunday." Making a smile, I held the paper and wrote, "Yeah, whatever you like." Touching the note, I gently placed a kiss on it, as I know Lelouch had probably take note of it. As you could, he tried to hide his face from me by placing it down on to the desk, passing it to him. I had made up my mind, maybe we don't live in two different worlds. I just know I wanted to be with him, take him from the fan girls and making him mines.



© 2012 Carmen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your getting better with your writing By the way.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 27, 2012
Last Updated on March 27, 2012


Author

Carmen
Carmen

NJ



About
Hello! My Name Is Carmen. I Am A Big Fan Or Writing And Reading Online. I Have No Interest In Competing Though. I Want To Become A Better Writer, Basically This Account Is To Increase My Skills. more..

Writing
Payphone Payphone

A Story by Carmen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmen


Ba-THUMP Ba-THUMP

A Book by Carmen