How Long Do You Wish For Me To Wait

How Long Do You Wish For Me To Wait

A Chapter by Carmen

Chapter 7

Lips pressed together, as tongues eagerly meet as each were filled with hunger then rather passion. Those violet eyes closed as his hands seep on to my waist, to only pull me closer to him. Yet with every touch, felt as if it wasn't enough, hungrier I grew. With every passing moment, my mouth would only yearn for more. That passion on his lips and on my trembling through my own was barely enough. His mouth would soon part with mine, as his face flush and breath heavily breathe in and out. Yet, as they part with open eyes, reveled his color, violet.

 

Eyes flaring open, I could still feel the heat passing through my body as if pressed the Lelouch’s own. Yet, my own body flustered with thoughts about him. Hitting myself on the head, it was still pretty early for work. Trying to retain the dream of Lelouch, I have been unable to get close to him still. No matter what I did, he would not let be the one to hold him, kiss him, and be with him. With moments passing, I realized it was nothing, but a bare dream. Looking back at the heavy sleeper, Euphemia, she is beautiful, but in a way unlike Lelouch had always been able to bring him out unlike her. Getting out of bed, he had always awakened earlier then the girl, but he would always head to work without her. Touching my lips, the distance stain from the dream still lingered there. Lelouch, I want to see you. Feeling s hudder from the dream, his skin had shown signs of desperation as he once was a teenager. Hormones, he thought in his head. Touching his hair, he skinned it through the top and it just turned backward. His eyes lowered, as he remembers the way both boys had been through so much, yet Lelouch was still rejecting him. Yet, he only yearned for a kiss even though Lelouch had already allowed him to have him during the first night they truly meet. Heading toward, the building the sun clicked over the building as reflection from the glass windows shown a sign of beauty. Walking into the beauty, everything looked so like Lelouch, classy and elegant. Everything in a designer manner, yet the building itself looked like it was run by many wealthy people unlike him.

 

Tapping my feet, here came the smooth elevator music. The slow beat jazzed music, that made everything get into a awkward silence, I could see no one had came yet. As the door from the elevator open, I could see the haws had been recently cleaned by the custodian, heading to my department which was Lelouch's front desk. His office was just behind, as it had a red layered carpet heading to the direction, almost too fancy for the boy around his age. Placing my own bag down, I could see Lelouch's switch was still opened, since it was rather bright coming from the mornings, or did they always leave this part of the section bright. Taking a deep breath, my own eyes shut tight hoping the it would be Lelouch. Dazzled, but the sleeping beauty slouching on his own chair, instead of the sofa. Entranced by the way the sun light hit Lelouch's face, he just wanted to hold him tight and take him away for the moment. Walking down the distance hall to Lelouch's desk, he knew he had that yearning feelings just to be close him once again. Lelouch was always independent, to the point where even I can't reach him. Upon coming nearby him, I could see his facial expression meant he was tired. Didn't he go home yesterday? So why was he here, he thought in his head. Just remembering, he had left Lelouch in the parking lot after he had rejected him. My eyes lowered, knowing Lelouch would never be the one to fall in love with and won't ever be the one accept me. Touching my wrist, he was close, but restraint against myself was the best option. He was so close, but all I wanted to do was hold him tight and muffled my face into that dark hair of his and be lost. Lifting him up, he could see Lelouch had been unable to sleep well since he was in this condition; falling asleep on work wasn't something Lelouch would try to look in public.


His body was barely heavy, had he not been eating? As I carried him to the nearby coach, I tried to find a decent position where I would be able to set him down. Just with those movement, I could see his movement stirring. Laying him down, I could only sit beside him, but what I really wanted to do was touch him for the moment. Pressing my lips together, his movement would stir with uneasiness. Awaiting for couple of hours had never been such an ease, especially Lelouch's expression have never looked cuter in his sleep. I would almost be tempted to claim him as mine, but Euphemia had her claim on me for the moment. Lelouch, do you really not care? You always make such a painful expression, whenever I am near. As thoughts ran passed my head, Lelouch's winced as  if he was ready to be awaken from a distant dream. "Suzaku," I heard him say my name, as my own eyes could see him pushing himself up from the coach. His violet eyes flutters open, stunning, as he staying still grabbing his own collar, I could still remember the image of his eyes opening just to meet mine, inhaling his scent for a moment, I press my own lips against his. Those delicate lips of his, as I could feel his body tense. As they rather seem to yearn, as if it had been a surprise his eyes close on their own. His body moves closer to mine, as his body yearns for my own heat. Soon my own lips meet with his, as if it wasn't enough to retain myself. Yearning for this, I pull him down as not wanting to escape those lips of his, as our mouth battle for our own clash of thoughts. Even if this was meant to only happen for a few minutes, I could feel his need of breath, as I realized my own need. Once against, fading from those yearning touches, I could see his pale face flushed with passion, but I would most likely be tempted to be the same as him.


Eyes meeting my own, I wish to have him as my own, but to my surprise. He only recoiled away to realize what he had just done, shutting my eyes to obtain my breath. I could feel my own skin reek of desperation, to only wish to seep into that body once tainted by me. Looking in another direction, I could feel his glance watching me in particular, but turning back my head. I could only feel a loss of words to say, "You should have went home yesterday, instead of falling asleep here." Scratching the side of my head, I could only try to rub this feeling off of me. His eyes lowered, "Yeah." He eyes lowered, but I had these question in my head. Why did he kiss back? Infuriating myself, I looked over to Lelouch, as I wanted answers. Taking him by the hand, I pinned him down on the coach. "Lelouch, tell me why you keep on rejecting me? And why did you just kiss back for the moment." He looked at Lelouch's own eyes, as if he was trying to penetrate them. Lelouch just brushed off Suzaku's arm, but never once did I look away. "Its just hormones," He glared the other direction. Taking a deep breath in frustration, I said, "Fine." Pinning him down, and grabbing his own arms. I forcefully pushed my own lips on his. "Lelouch, you love me, admit it." He said before both lips meet with own dominance. Trying to retain his statement, both our bodies were quiet eager and just like the first day, we both got carried away, but just on the coach.



© 2012 Carmen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012


Author

Carmen
Carmen

NJ



About
Hello! My Name Is Carmen. I Am A Big Fan Or Writing And Reading Online. I Have No Interest In Competing Though. I Want To Become A Better Writer, Basically This Account Is To Increase My Skills. more..

Writing
Payphone Payphone

A Story by Carmen


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmen


Ba-THUMP Ba-THUMP

A Book by Carmen