chapter 4: horrible news

chapter 4: horrible news

A Chapter by Yaksi Hernandez

i woke up in my bed with memories of yesterday, Nicholas, favors, derrick... my mind was interrupted by some munching i heard in the other room sounded like a clattering of plates. i was about to get up but i looked at myself to see i was naked upset for my corset and out came Derrick with a bright smile on his face. oh dear lord please no, "Derrick please tell me th-"
"hey calm down we didn't i just took off your clothes until your corset then i left you like that i just wanted to cuddle i thought you would have trusted me more." he said with a smirk on his face. i got up and smacked him. he pinned both of my arms to my side and gave me sweet little pecks all over my face when someone knocked on the door. i quickly went to sloppily put my clothes one and opened the door and saw Nicholas there. d****t why must he come when im indecent? "hello Nicholas sorry im not decent but um what must you tell me?" his face turned red when he saw me and i guessed he must have seen Derrick since he looked behind me, "well um i wanted to invite you to dinner with me this evening since our day got cut short" 
"oh um yeah sure when?" i felt the heat go to my face as Derrick invited him in. he grinned at me and came in. his grin got even bugger when he saw me and he suddenly looked away like the GENTLEMAN he was. ha! yeah gentleman but i still appreciated the gesture. i went to the bathroom and took off ridiculous corset and put on some beige pants with dark brown military boots and a blue off the shoulders shirt topped off with a brown sort of corset. i just left my hair alone and made a braid along my head to make a sort of headband. i came back and saw Derrick and Nicholas having a face off. " kat i don't want you hanging out with Nicholas i know why he invited us all to the palace" i got confused and looked at Nicholas who smiled at me with his crooked smile that i love, and i had to admit that my breathing hitched. " Derrick i don't see why i cant hang out with him plus he's the PRINCE for godsakes i cant just leave him i have matters to attend he asked if i can help his fiance so calm yourself" i said kissing his cheek and grabbing Nicholas' hand as we left the room. " Nicholas wipe that smirk off your face off your face and explain to me what happened back there" 
"well i um well you see i lo-" suddenly he was interrupted by someone running and screaming his name, " prince Nicholas, prince Nicholas! i have some wonderful news regarding the princess of France!" i stiffened and realized they were probably talking about princess Meredith,"well what about her found her yet?"
"um no prince its actually regarding the youngest princess the uh step-sister of the princess, uh princess kylie her obligations have been taken care of and we have been told that she is going to arrive sometime today we would have told you earlier but the letter got here today the queen forgot to send the letter at due time and alas came late" prince Nicholas looked at me and let go of my waist and ran his hair through his hair, "OK... um... well i have plans i cannot accept her a this time the queen should have been more responsible i mean shes the QUEEN if she cannot simply send a LETTER in time then how can she run a COUNTRY?" he was exasperated as he said this. and his hair became messy even if he did look good with it . the butler looked very scared and i could see why. Nicholas had his face red but he looked at me and smiled and immeadietly, his face lost any signs of anger."okay let her come i'll just deal with it when she comes" then all of a sudden i hear a golden laugh coming closer and closer. Nicholas took my hand and led me to the garden to our bench. "look um kat we are going to have to spend less time with you um training and looking for Meredith so yeah and i have to cancel our plans now that Kylie is here i hope thats okay" i was starting to get suspicious of his attitude towards this Kylie but then what did i care? he stood up and went to go hug the princess hello and i realized, i did care because i was starting to have feelings for him. i groaned and hit my head. i only knew him for barely 2 days and i was starting to like him! im hopeless but at least i can distract myself with Derrick, training and the search for Meredith... Nicholas's fiance! im so mad at myself right now i don't know why but i am but either way it didn't stop me from going to the training and working my a*s off.


© 2012 Yaksi Hernandez


Author's Note

Yaksi Hernandez
same as always

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 8, 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2012
Tags: ROMANCE, TEEN, FICTION


Author

Yaksi Hernandez
Yaksi Hernandez

dublin, CA



About
I'm 15 going on 16 this year and i really love writing and i have amazing ideas on plots for stories and i hope one day when I'm old i can have the guts to show them to the world and um I'm a calm per.. more..

Writing