Maki

Maki

A Chapter by ♋ Iris ♋

Maki (mock-ee)


Age: 12
Ethnic: Caucasian American 
Race: Half human/Half demon
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Silver
Clothes: Oversized shirts that cover his hands and cargo shorts.
Quirk: (Possible) Demonic Powers 
Background:
 Maki is the youngest son of Anika and Makoto. His mother is a full demon while his father was human. The offspring of a human and demon are very powerful depending on the age they get their powers. The older the child is when they get their powers, the stronger they seem to be. Maki is twelve and has yet to develop his powers. This causes problems for him. Everyone wants to kidnap him and use his powers for their own needs once they come forth.
This is the reason his parents and older brother had gotten attacked. The enemy demons thought that Maki was in the car with the rest of the family. The car crashed and ultimately ended up killing both of his parents leaving just him and his older brother to fend for themselves.
Maki might be twelve, but since the accident, he acts younger. He has a kind heart and is ready to help anyone who needs it. His older brother hopes that once his powers set in, he stays that way instead of a power hungry demon. 


© 2014 ♋ Iris ♋


Author's Note

♋ Iris ♋
Old picture I drew of him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really do hope that Maki makes the right choices as he grows up and gets his powers. I really hope to see more development on both brothers in your book.

Posted 10 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

10 Years Ago

I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll do two different versions. One good side one bad side.
Neshie

10 Years Ago

That could defiantly work.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 28, 2014


Author

♋ Iris ♋
♋ Iris ♋

About
MUSE OF SPACE PROSPIT DREAMER Iris is my pen name. My real name is Jessa. I am laid back most of the time. love anime and manga. I am a teenager but I dont know if you can say average. I .. more..

Writing