Dekegoto

Dekegoto

A Chapter by ♋ Iris ♋

Dekegoto (deck-ee-go-toe)



Age: 17
Ethnic: Japanese
Race: Human
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Bright red
Quirk: None
Clothes: Button up shirt(top two buttons undone) black dress pants. school uniform pretty much
Background:
He lives with his dad...that is a strained term. Dekegoto gets kicked out of the house all of the time. His dad is an abusive drunk. When he gets kicked out he normally goes and stays at a homeless shelter down the street. He goes there so often that the volunteers there have gotten to know him pretty well.
Dekegoto's mother had taken all that she could and decided that she would end her life. Dekegoto had never forgiven her for it. He took it personally and now hates to see any sign of self harm or suicide. Its sets him off into an angry state.


© 2014 ♋ Iris ♋


Author's Note

♋ Iris ♋
Best pic I could find for him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the third character of yours of read about, and I already just want to read the stories these people will take part in.

Posted 10 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

10 Years Ago

:D thanks.
I really like him. ^^ there could be a lot of very amazing stories done with this character.

Posted 10 Years Ago


♋ Iris ♋

10 Years Ago

Lol He is one of my favorite characters to write with actually.
Neshie

10 Years Ago

Well. I hope to see some of his stories.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 28, 2014


Author

♋ Iris ♋
♋ Iris ♋

About
MUSE OF SPACE PROSPIT DREAMER Iris is my pen name. My real name is Jessa. I am laid back most of the time. love anime and manga. I am a teenager but I dont know if you can say average. I .. more..

Writing