Chapter 8 support abortion/"WHY DON'T YOU"

Chapter 8 support abortion/"WHY DON'T YOU"

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Exodus 20:13
13. You must not murder.
Matthew 5:21
21. "You have heard that our ancestors were told, "You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgement."
 
 You must not murder (Exodus 20:13;) Jesus taught that we should not even become angry enough to murder, for then we have already committed murder in our hearts.
The Pharisess read this law and, not having literally murdered anyone, felt that they had obeyed it. Yet they were angry enough with Jesus that they would soon plot his death, though they would not do there work themselves. We miss the intent of God's Word when we read His rules for living without trying to understand why He made them. When do you keeps God's rules but close your eyes to his intent?
Job 31:15
15. For God created both me and my servants He created us both in the womb.
Psalm 139:13-16
13. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mothers womb.
14. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous how we'll I know it.
15. you watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as i was woven together in the dark of the womb.  16. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was reordered in your book. Every moment was laid our before a single day had passed.
God's character goes into the creation of every person. When you feel worthless or even begin to hate yourself, remember that God's Spirit is ready and willing to work within you. We should have as much respect for ourselves as our Maker has for us.
Isaiah 44:2,24
2. The Lord who made you and helps you says: "Do not be afraid O Jacob, my  servant, O Dear Israel, *my chosen one.
Verse 24 this is what that Lord says your redeemer and Creator:  "I am the Lord, who made all things. I alone stretched out the heavens. Who was with me when I made the earth?
Jeremiah 1:5
5. "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."
God knew, as he knew Jeremiah, long before you were born or even conceived, he thought about you planned for you. When you feel discouraged or inadequate, remember that God has always thought of you as valuable and that he has a purpose in mind for you.
Jeremiah was "appointed" by God as his "prophet to the nation." God has a purpose for each Christian, but some people appointed by God for specific kinds of work. Samson (Judges 13:3-5) David (1 Samuel 16:12,13) John the Baptist (Luke 1:13-17) and Paul (Galatians 1:15,16) were also called to do a particular job for God. Whatever work you do should be done for the glory of God (Phillippian 1:11).
If God gives you a specific task, accept it cheerfully and do it with diligence. If God has not given you a specific call or assignment, then seek to fulfill the mission common to all believers - to love, obey, and serve God - until his guidance becomes more clear.
Luke 1:31,36,41,44
This is a long scripture to type, so I'll just give the verse and you guys can get your bible and look it up. So I'm only going to type the verse if the scripture is to long. Thank you.
Revelation 21:8
8. "But cowards, unbelievers, corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, Idol worshipers, and all liars-their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
The lake is explained in the notes on 19:20 and 20:14. The second death is spiritual death, meaning either eternal torment or destruction. In either case, it is permanent separation from God.
But the Lord will forgive you if you ask Him to forgive you for your wrong doings, and He will forgive you. 


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw