Complex Mind

Complex Mind

A Chapter by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Thoughts & Ramblings of A Beautiful Tragedy

"

With cobwebs of imagination, I sometimes welcome my yearning loneliness with open arms. Giving me the chance to dream and be so deep in the oceans of my thoughts. A simple mind, but seems so very complex - crowded with wants, wishes and dreams. Celestial beings and muses guiding me through their skies of poetic wonder. The passionate kisses of a mind gone wild. As if to ignore the world that surrounds me.

 

Politics, who needs them. Filled with lying decieving tyrants - looking you square in the eyes on that box of electricity inside your living room filling your head with conspiracies. One no better than the terrorist of a king that sits so comfortably in the house of white dining in his glories upon his throne. A decieving king whom should be overthrown from his beloved kingdom. What good does this king give to his people, when his kingdom is in dire need after so many years of his reign. With a painted fake smile - the look of evil that lies within his eyes while his knights of shining armor dies for him. For gold, not victory.

And those next in line to reign over this kingdom fight to the deaths with words of knifes - stabbing at their backs... they'll get your vote for sure, with strongest of their words to their opposites. No doubt.

 

Hollywood nightmares are a popular thing. What god or goddess shall be the one to fall in the pit of death next? Too fat - Too thin - every little girl's dream to be in that world.

 

While insanity roams on the television screen.. Mother nature cries to stop all the madness. Her fragile body drained of a precious liquid - just for gold. Not for life. Not for the future. Just gold, as bombs fly injuring her almost lifeless body. She seeks revenge... in time... against all humanity. Then they shall learn the consequences of her violent wrath. She already is beginning to test - will we pass....or fail?



© 2008 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


Author's Note

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Isnt really apart of my book thing, this is fairly new among the rest of them, but after the crash i decided to add it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I've just read the pieces you've up'ed so far and I gotta say this is courageous and brilliant writing Beautiful Tragic One -- you capture the contrasting Dark and Light sides of your perfectly flawed humanity with daring imagery and prose that is afire with your insight into whom you are becoming -- and with the laser eyes of the writer who looks and looks and dares to see what others fear to be --

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Politics, who needs them. Filled with lying decieving tyrants this rings so true.

With a painted fake smile - the look of evil that lies within his eyes while his knights of shining armor dies for him. For gold, not victory.
and eve some times just to make a name gold is the goal but to be known better then the thought of another some times makes men evil?!

this is an awsome work of art telling not onle a story but the truth seen thru the eyes of not just you but that of mother earth. well done

Posted 16 Years Ago


oh dear ,i know the world is very dark ,you think there is a hope ,you are so human so you have so tragic thoughts ,i share the same with you ,very nice writing

Posted 16 Years Ago


I REALLY like this...what you've said is all true and you said it eloquently...this can pass for prose more than a story because your images and metaphors are extremely well placed here! Wow.
Thanks for entering this is the Vent Radio contest :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is great!!
Great addition.
Have fun. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


I liked this very much ha s I have a similar idea for a story about Mother nature and her armies

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Woh, this is such an awesome beginning hun. Very shocking and thrilling! Indeed, a very intriguing start!

Mikey

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was a great piece. For the love of gold, we sell our souls, starve our beings. The bombs drop while the King watches from afar. Beautiful. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

So beautiful and I love the imagery and the bare rawness of it all

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I've just read the pieces you've up'ed so far and I gotta say this is courageous and brilliant writing Beautiful Tragic One -- you capture the contrasting Dark and Light sides of your perfectly flawed humanity with daring imagery and prose that is afire with your insight into whom you are becoming -- and with the laser eyes of the writer who looks and looks and dares to see what others fear to be --

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Not so rambling as there are many great images painted here. Well done, well thought out, although a bit towards the rambling rant, but a good work.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on February 13, 2008


Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..