Life and Death

Life and Death

A Chapter by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Thoughts and Ramblings

"

I've traveled the zig-zag patterns of this little thing called life. Witnessed all that is both evil and good, living life as I yearned for death. Mistakes and sins sliced at the skin, trying to heal the darkness I've felt in my soul. I've already been in Hell, dragged through the fiery pits of monsters and demons whispering, their shadows playing on every wall in the darkness. Hate. Torture of the mind. Dreaming, screaming to get out of this nightmare but its not screaming....just silence. The worst kind of silence.

 

Lost in the loving arms of Life and Death. I've already seen hell, now I'm wondering what Heaven feels like.



© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Search your mind within the light like you have in the darkness. That's all I can say.
My favorite part of "wondering what Heaven feels like." is THE MUSIC!

Posted 12 Years Ago


At the risk of sounding like a fortune cookie - without the bad in life we couldn't have a perspective of what good really is.

When I look back at the bad moments in my life I smile knowing they've brought me where I am today.
Could I have done something different? Perhaps.
Would it have made my life any better? Maybe.
But I wouldn't be here and now, and in a way I wouldn't even be me.

Posted 12 Years Ago


LIFE IS A COMBINATION OF HELL AND HEAVEN.You are true

Posted 12 Years Ago


is it better to live a dieing life or a living death?.life and death struggle and we are in between.never give up.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2011
Last Updated on May 11, 2011


Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..