Tragic Mountain

Tragic Mountain

A Chapter by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

She stands tall as Earth pushes her towards the sky. Peaking above the clouds, into the Heavens. Trials, tribulations, my darkest despair - the further I go, as I climb Tragic Mountain, the harder it is to breathe. Breathing thin air through my lungs...walls closing in. Desperately seeking release of the secrets I hold inside. A desperate seek to escape.



© 2008 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such despair.
Great writing!!!
Take care. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Woh, this was really good. Kinda creepy, too. It kind of reminded me of Peg Entwistle, actually, as she climbed all the way atop of the HOLLYWOODLAND sign on Lee Mountain back in the early thirties. Unfortunately, she leapt to her death atop of the letter 'H', and had left a note prior. The 'desperate escape' you mentioned really got me thinking of this one tragic story :( Some wonderful, yet very heartbreaking chapters you have here. U truly are gifted and very talented, i must say hehe. Im just so extremely impressed. All of these are now in my fav's ;) Thank you so much for sharing them!! *Huge Hugs* ;)

Take Care Hun :)

Mikey

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008


Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..