Numb

Numb

A Chapter by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Thoughts & Ramblings of A Beautiful Tragedy

"

I'm dead but I'm alive. Abandoned like a broken doll, collecting dust upon a shelf. No one wants to notice me. No one wants to play. I cling to life, and yearn for death - nightmares come alive, needles crushing against the skin, while the sharp blade before me calls out my name. My sweetest release. I seek answers to life's questions. Questions and prayers remain unanswered. Sanity spirals out of control, writing suicide notes like crazy. I'm illiterate, maybe even blind. With the breath of muse inside this painful soul, numb to the dark, I linger in the cob webs, surviving by my own imagination, stalking like a creature of the dark. Soaring through clouds on silent wings of my celestial spirits, corrupted and consumed by this wicked pleasure. The sexual sceances of a never ending passion as kingdoms come.



© 2008 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


Author's Note

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Couple things: One - if this sounds suicidal, it might be, fortunately writing always comes to the rescue and my sucideness comes out that way, hopefully for others as well. Two - If you are a follower of this book, the last few sentences may seem familiar from Boulevard of Broken Dreams ... its not there anymore. Now its in this one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing!
Such strong emotions.
Take care. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Woh, truly spine-chilling. I agree with you that it does help so much to write your mind, because you let things out that you want to get out- if that makes any sense lol. It's good to jot down things of what's all scrambled inside of your head, and by writing it down; it's like a therapy thing, and u just feel so much better because ur getting it all out of your system. Great Work!

Mikey

Posted 16 Years Ago


gorgeous, gorgeous imagery. I love the tone, sense, feel of the words and the very vivid image you've created. Just wanted to drop a complement - there is nothing I would change.

Thanks for the read

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

234 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2008
Last Updated on February 20, 2008


Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..