Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Apocalypse of Nothing

Apocalypse of Nothing

A Chapter by Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
"

Thoughts and Ramblings

"

Truth or fiction? No one really knows except for the King Himself. Stabbing your eyes to make you see - follow the ones that promise love. Throwing words around like the plague, maybe the Devil and his serpents in disguise. For you are the ones that encourage fear and almost psychotic behavior upon this Earth. Ironically, preaching to God while you're commiting your sins. Bringing hell but screaming for peace.

 

 

Life is short, then it ends. Live each day like it was your last.



© 2011 Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen


Author's Note

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
I can't stand all this apocalypse/end of the world crap.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Words to live by - though being careful in how you live your life as a good and normal measure of caution is advisable, once it's done out of fear it grows way out of proportion, and I don't see the point of locking oneself in a bomb shelter wearing nothing but a tin foil hat and a radiation suit.

That's why I've stopped watching the news - you can't really enjoy life if you let yourself soak in all the bad in this world. I think you have it worse in the state, since people who are used to being "the super power", and are suddenly thrown into a bad situation tend to take it harder than others.

The harder things are the ones we look back at and smile, and even if things won't go back to the way they were, change isn't necessarily a bad thing, and being on top isn't everything in life. Besides, who would you rather be - David or Goliath? ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2011
Last Updated on April 25, 2011


Author

Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen
Beautifully Tragic xPoetry Queen

Passionate kisses of a mind gone wild, NJ



About
My name is Rayne and I have been writing since high school. I took a long vacation from writing, and slowly starting to come back into it again. I admit that I am not the greatest writer, I'm just doi.. more..

Writing