Chapter 1: Being Chased

Chapter 1: Being Chased

A Chapter by Thetrueartistinme2021
"

My oc Maddison was lost in the woods until she found a young vampire lurking around her.

"
  I was chased down by evil wolves into a deep and dark forest. In that forest, I had to hide from them but it was no use. I fell down and pass out. After about an hour or so, I found myself laying against a tree. I was so scared I didn't know where i was. 
Don't be scared young one I will save you, a unknown voice echoed around me. 
  I looked around me but i saw nothing. I had saw my body and realized i had cuts all over me. Blood had soaked into my clothes, and i shivered due to the chillness of the winds. I wrapped my arms around my body and took deep breathes. A shadow appeared in front of me making me jump. 
Who are you? I whispered. 
My name is Ash and you are hurt, he says. 
 I 'm really scared...i say to the shadow.
Don't be. I'm here to protect you now. he appeared in front on me.
What are you, I asked him.
I'm a vampire but I have a healing power, he told me. 
I nodded to his answer and say, i'm just a human...
I know you are and i can turn you into one. he calmly say to me. 
but i'm not ready to become a vampire yet... i say through clenched teeth.
He grabbed my hand and slowly rubbed it, Shh it's ok. I'm here now. I better take you to where i go. 
  After he said that, he helped me stand putting me on my feet. I had pain all over my body which Ash noticed. I was scared and happy to have him help me out. We were walking to his place when Ash paused in place. We both heard the wolves in the woods. They howled very loudly which made me get behind Ash. 
They know my smell. How badly am I hurt? I asked him quietly.
Your injuries are bad. I'll protect you from them, but for now follow me, he ordered. 
 
  So I followed his instructions quietly. We both hid behind a tree. He had wrapped his arms around my body making me have a chill. The wolves stopped where we were standing at. I felt myself shake cause they were near us, but Ash was keeping me calm. He looked out of the side of the tree, seeing the wolf leader. I didn't know how dangerous they are but they were in my nightmares. 
Look we saw her, so where is she now? the wolf leader demanded. 
I don't know but I smell a different scent, one of the other wolves replied. 
Vampire! I know it from anywhere!! the leader growled. 
I gulped and mouthed, Now what?
Ash mouthed back, Hang on for a sec. 
  I was scared not only because the wolves were by us, but now the leader wants me dead. Ash slowly wrapped his arms  tighter around my body pulling me closer to his own body. His body temperature was colder than mine. I took small deep breathes trying to calm myself down. After a couple of minutes like this, the wolf pack was gone and we went out of hiding. 
Thanks for helping me, I say. 
Oh you're mighty welcome. What's your name? he asked me.
My name is Maddison. I hope you don't mind if we become friends. I replied back to him.
Sure we can be friends Maddison. he whispered in my ear. 
  So after about an hour or so, we finally arrived at a small house that belong to Ash. 
He moved swiftly into the doorway dragging me in with him. The house gave me a sudden shiver down my entire body. Ash had noticed and walked over to me.
You need warmth quickly. I have a fireplace with wood already in it, he grabbed my hand moving us toward the fireplace. 
Thanks, I say as I sat on the couch. 
Since you are a human, you must keep warm. How long were you being chased by that wolf pack? he suddenly was interested. 
Many hours. They are still after me aren't they? I rubbed my arms. 
They are and they were after me before you came into their territory, Ash told me as he sat down by me. 
  I was starting to feel warmer until I felt something warm rush through my body. It wasn't just my own blood that gave me a warm feeling, but it was something.
This can't happen now, i whispered to myself.
 let me help you, Ash gave me his hand.
And before I knew it, it happened.....


© 2018 Thetrueartistinme2021


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hey Maddisonthefox, welcome to writers café. I enjoyed reading the first chapter of your book. The ideas flowed well and I could see where you were going with pretty good clarity. I do have some suggestions, but only if that is what you want. I never do those on the review section so if you want to speak about it you can private message me. If not, thanks for posting and keep on writing and have a great day!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thetrueartistinme2021

5 Years Ago

Thanks so much!! I will send you a private message if you have any ideas for my 3rd chapter!



Reviews

Hey Maddisonthefox, welcome to writers café. I enjoyed reading the first chapter of your book. The ideas flowed well and I could see where you were going with pretty good clarity. I do have some suggestions, but only if that is what you want. I never do those on the review section so if you want to speak about it you can private message me. If not, thanks for posting and keep on writing and have a great day!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thetrueartistinme2021

5 Years Ago

Thanks so much!! I will send you a private message if you have any ideas for my 3rd chapter!
This is the first story about Maddison. In this story she meets a vampire in the woods in the middle of the night. The wolves that chased her are still on the hunt for her. See what happens once i put the other chapters in.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2018
Last Updated on December 12, 2018


Author

Thetrueartistinme2021
Thetrueartistinme2021

Smyrna, GA



About
Please follow my other account EspyMartinez2003. That is my new account! more..

Writing