Chapter 2: Meeting Ash's parents

Chapter 2: Meeting Ash's parents

A Chapter by Thetrueartistinme2021
"

This is a part of the story where Maddison gets to meet with Ash's parents!

"
  I had a warm body flow moving through me. I clutched my side where I was scratched by the wolf leader a few hours ago. My blood was turning into a deep color of black which wasn't good at all. I was sitting on the rug on Ash's floor gripping the side of it hard. Ash went to go get his phone to call his parents. He was worried about me due to the pacing back and forth. My stomach felt like it was being struck with a knife. My whole body glowed a rose color around me. It flickered from rose to black every few seconds. I clutched my teeth trying to ease the pain away from my body, but it didn't work out very good. 
Ash..where are you, I tried to speak out. 
He appeared in front of me, I'm here Maddison. Hang on...
Please hurry.. I don't know how long I can hold it back.. I whispered softly and harshly.
I got my parents on right now. I'm going to put them on speaker, he grabbed his phone putting his parents on speaker.
  I couldn't keep it trapped any longer. I shook with fear, and sweat rolled down my body. The warm feeling wasn't right which scared me the most. Ash quickly grabbed a damp wash cloth form his kitchen and put it against my forehead. The damp cloth was cooling me down. Then the rose color faded away from my body, making me as cold as an iceberg again. 
Ash what's wrong? his mom called.
I meet a human named Maddison in the woods at around midnight. She was attacked by wolves. They are still after her and me. Something bad was going through her and 
I wasn't sure what it was...Ash spoke loudly.
How's she doing now? his dad spoke in the background. 
Good. I put a damp cloth to her head making her cool again. he replied.
We're on our way home. See you in 5 minutes, his mom told him.
Alright then. Ash hung up on them.
  After the 5 minutes went by, I perked my head up hearing a vehicle meaning that Ash's parents were home at last. Ash waited by the door patiently telling me to keep calm. He opened the door for his parents as they quickly ran through the entrance. The mom came rating over to me checking out on how I looked. The dad just looked surprised to see a human in his living room. Ash looked at me with a worried look that means somethings up. 
Ash, how long was she here in the woods? him mom said. 
She told me many worried and terrifying hours, Ash gripped my shoulder. 
Hi there Maddison. My name is Ashley and his father's name is Asher. I'm so glad you're safe with Ash. Ashley spoke softly to me.
Indeed. You would have been dead without him looking for you, Asher told me in interest. 
Well thanks. I'm glad Ash found me before the wolves could track me, I mentioned to them.
  Ash had blushed at me. I wasn't sure if he liked me or not but he's a vampire. Ash helped me get up onto the couch. Ashley went onto the kitchen to grab me a warm glass of milk. Asher put his stuff down beside Ashley and whispered to her. She nodded to him. 
Ash, do you mind if she sleeps in your room tonight? she called. 
sure. I get lonely anyways. Ash called back. 
  A few hours later, I have drunk the warm glass of milk Ashley gave me, and I was tucked not Ash's bed like a cozy bear. I was sleeping peacefully until Ash woke me up at around midnight to warn me about the wolves.
I think the found us... Ash whispered softly. 
Think so? But how though? I mouthed. 
  He shook his head pointing his finger to the ground, get under the bed with me please. I nodded to what he said. We both were now huddled under the bed with a blanket around my body. Ash played down b me wrapping his arms around my trembling body. I thought I felts body tremble as well, but I wasn't sure. 


© 2019 Thetrueartistinme2021


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another chapter that carries the story along with good pace. This obviously is a different style of vampire than we are used to. See my private message for further comment and keep going.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2019
Tags: #part2oftwilightseries


Author

Thetrueartistinme2021
Thetrueartistinme2021

Smyrna, GA



About
Please follow my other account EspyMartinez2003. That is my new account! more..

Writing