Chapter 9 - It cant be!

Chapter 9 - It cant be!

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 9 - It cant be!

I hate humans because my brother was one but now that he is not what should I feel? I should be scare, but I’m excited! I want to kill my once so loved brother with my own hands this hate I feel for him, this hate I didn’t thought controlled me but does. The adrenaline was controlling me. I was still standing in the same tree for few minutes while the Lord and Phillipe focus on the dead human. Who I felt no attachment to; because I could not smell her vanilla smell in the air no more or have waist a look in her direction. The Lord walked to me with an empty expression on his face.

“We have a big problem here Nicole” He said waking me from a stasis states we vampire go to when we think too hard. Our eyes stay open when this happens but they look empty of soul, I guess human do that too, but we can easily past a statue when this happens. It’s like our soul travels with our thoughts.

“Oh no!” I said with fake surprise. “Please don’t tell me my brother, the one was supposed to be human and dead, just came out of his long death! Please don’t say that!” I put a hand chest and the other on my forehead acting as I almost past out.

“This is not the time to play. You never knew he was alive because you didn’t wish to know. You would just had but to ask and would have known-”

“Known What Lord? Known what!” I was hysterical and in deep need of blood. Some rest and maybe sex wouldn’t be a bad idea either. I would have to admit was scared like hell now after losing the shock of seeing Nicolas. Now instead of killing him I just wish not to see him ever again. He has this effect on me, I could kill humans and not think about it too much, but my brother who raped and killed me I could not bring myself to kill. Or to really wished him death.

“The girl is dead” He said looking in the direction of the dead body that laid on the floor and next to the her was Phillipe crouched, staring. I looked at her now; she lay naked in the floor, her thighs tainted with blood and dirt. The expression on her face was empty and a big hole mars her chest. And I felt free a concern that I’ve thought I didn’t had. When I saw her face and was not my- was not the human is supposed to be mine. Melissa. I put a hand to my chest with relief.

“That’s not her” I look to Arl who smiled.

“So now you finally accept it” and I shocked my head. “Well they took the other girl but this is Elmerly…Elmy. She is Marssiale’s human… well was. She would not do the change” yeah I kind of notice that. If they take our heart out before we make the change we are not able to do it. If they take the heart out after… well if they get to do that we might survivive because we have two hearts. I know… I know I promised a vampire’s anatomy class but is soon to come. (so this might be the best time for it.)

“Do you know how bad this got. This could mean war!” Arl kept talking while I stare at him blank faced. “This is the third human they kill from our colony Nicole.”

“I never heard of that”

“Well were do you live, under a rock?” He tried a joke.

“Well don’t you remember I’m the freak of the colony? No body talks to me but my mate.” S**t just mentioning Phillipe and I remember why he was so shaken, looking at the girl. She was Marssiale’s human! You might not get it but Marssiale is this vampire, this girl that Phillipe is being dating for over fifteen year. This for a vampire is not long, but for Phillipe it was, because he still has his humanity. And he loved this human, maybe like a daughter. I hit myself on the fore head.

“What’s the matte?” The Lord asked getting closer to me, our chest touching I remember that its been almost two days without sex and about a month without being with him. Phillipe was my mate and I loved him deeply as if he was blood of my blood, and we have sex, yes but this for us is like rubbing your best friend’s back when he itches, or hugging him and give him a little kiss when he long for a warm cuddle. But with Arl it was not this but pure sex and pleasure and even I could say i crave him. I’ve had from the day I saw him from my bedroom’s window and knew he was the one that would get me out of my hell. With Arl I had what Philliped had with Marssiale.

But hey if you tell this to anyone you’re in a big fat trouble.

“She is Marssiale’s human. Her daughter!” He looked at me empty face again. “Marssiale! Phillipe’s lover!” I whispered to him and turn fast to go to Phillipe but the lord hold my arm. I looked a question at him.

“He needs to be alone now.” I accepted and move on to my big problem. My nightmares coming true.

“Could you explain to me why the hell my brother is alive!”

“He is a werewolf” He simply said. I remember how my brother looked at me just minutes ago, with hunger, the hunger of a lover; so disgustingly. He looked a little older but not by much, in human years he looked about five to six years older that when I was alive, then when he killed me. Because werewolves, unlike vampire, do age. Just not at the same paste as human do. Twenty years on a human body for werewolves have the effect of one year. His black hair and blue eyes still the same, those trace we share still there remembering us our blood connection. His hair now was longer than mine and his skin maybe as pale as mine.

“And..?” I asked.

“You made me promise I would not kill him. I wait for him to die a natural death but he wouldn’t.” I felt as my eyes went wide with surprise. Yeah promises are an unbreakable pact if done to a person you care but I bet this was not why he didn’t kill him. And yet another thing scared me to death even worse than my brother being alive now. Let me just make it clear; Werewolf are animals! They eat flesh,eat people and make them suffer a very painful end. We at least make them enjoy their last moments. They are horrible addicted to sex! They like it with or without the partner’s permission, for they feed from sex as we feed from blood. And with sex they transmit this sickness. They need it or they go feral and become wild killers. The change into animal form could be done with just the will, but if they do it while having sex with a human is a sure kill. They are just repulsive animals. And yes they have to shape shift during full moon and during this time they are the horniest of all the time, and that’s a lot to say.

“Are you saying that... what? he was a werewolf when you took him? When he killed me? While he raped me?” He nodded “Since when?” I felt my eyes became watery.

“I don’t know. I think that might be the reason why he…” he threw his hand in the air. “Raped you” He said almost with the same anger I feel for my brother. I stay silence. “Do you understand what this entitles” I nodded tears coming down my face.

“It can’t be! I can’t be Arl!” I cry his name for the first time in years and jumped to his chest. “It can’t be …”

“I’m afraid it is Nicole” He lifted my face to his and whipped my bloody tears.

“I can’t be like that!” I yelled getting out of his hands “I’m not infected! I’m not a Werewolf!”

 

 



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn