Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Leticia

     “Hey you two didn't I tell you not to cause any trouble.” Sabro said as he came up behind Alina and Brenda who were arguing with a new guy that began coming three weeks ago. Sabro had looked into him when he started to show up at the races that he organized his name was Mino Willelm.

     Mino is the half-brother of one of the most well know supporters of Voca. As far as anybody knew Mino’s bother Sebastian went to Voca’s side, his family fights against him in order to have peace. Mino is a handsome guy with short dark hair that hug his skull, light chocolate skin and piercing green eyes that would captivate any woman’s heart.

     “You know we never go looking for it.” Brenda said turning around to look at Sabro.

     “Yeah it always fines us.” Alina said looking up at him acknowledging his presence but turning back to look at Mino. Brenda and Sabro had been teaching Alina how to use her powers or at least the basic ones. Alina had been a quick study and pick up everything with no difficulty at all. The only thing that they couldn't teach her was how to deal with her true power which had developed in the three years that she had been sleeping but not been properly train since they were attack.

     Over the last three years Alina had been learning the basic of using magic as well as experimenting with her own powers. Although she didn't really know much about her power with Sabro’s and Brenda’s help she has been able to explore her new powers. The first time she had mention it to Brenda she had gone and told Sabro. That night both of them had gone to her room and talked to her.

***

     Alina had tried to figure out why Brenda had been shock and worried when she had told her about the flow of energy that she could see. Now Alina was sitting in front of both of them feeling anxious about what was to come.

     “Brenda told about the flow of energy that you can see?” Sabro said. Alina nodded her head and waited for Sabro to continue. “Do you remember when you started to see this?”

     Alina took a minute and changed her position in her chair before she answered, “Well at first I didn't know what I was seeing. I could just feel and see the energy whether it was good or bad. That’s how I ended up finding you guys.”

     Brenda and Sabro gave each other a look, “What do you mean that’s how you found us?” Brenda asked as they both looked back at Alina.

     “While I was walking I didn’t know where I was going but then this stream of light appeared and started to call to me.” Alina said looking for a way to explain what she had felt. “I was urging me to fallow it and it was also warning me about the dark energy that was behind me and that danger that were on the way to you guys.”

     “Do you remember any of what has happened to you before you started to fallow the light?” Sabro asked as he moved forward in his chair.

     “I only remember the light and walking until I found you, before that everything is darkness.” Alina said nervously twisting her hands together.

     Brenda notice her anxious movements and motion toward Sabro. When Sabro looked over at Alina’s hands a small ball of energy was starting to take shape. “Alina are you feeling okay?” Sabro asked her as he and Brenda kept an eye on her hands.

     “Yeah, why?” Alina asked without stopping her movements.

     “It’s okay if you cannot remember. You are still welcome in our home as long as you want to stay.” Sabro said moving over to pat her shoulder. Brenda that was still keeping an eye on her hands notice that as soon as Alina started to relax the energy ball that was accumulating on her hands started to diminish.

     “Thanks Sabro.” Alina said as she rested her hands on her laps.

     “We will leave now and let you sleep.” Sabro said moving away from her chair and heading toward the door Brenda behind him, “See you tomorrow Ali.” Brenda said giving her a smile.

     When Brenda and Sabro left her room Alina got up and head to her head and passed out.

 

     “What are we going to do?” Brenda asked as soon as they were away from Alina’s room. They knew that she was half vampire but she had not shown any of their abilities.

     “We just have to keep an eye on her and develop her basic skill so that she is prepared for what is going to come her way later.” Sabro said. Brenda nodded in agreement and they were both off to their room to get a goodnight sleep they were going to have to be on alert and be in their best shape to help Alina catch up and master her powers before trouble headed their way.

***

     “Who started it?” Sabro asked.

     “Hey don’t look at us this time we are innocent we were just talking about where we were going to go tonight. When Mino just came in and started to say that we couldn’t leave until he gave his permission to do so.” Brenda said rolling her eyes when she said his name.

     Sabro notice that Alina just kept her eyes on him. Okay just forget it. Come on Alina. Sabro said getting both Brenda and Alina from the hand as they moved away. Whats wrong? Sabro asked leaning close to Alina's ear.

     "Not here." Alina said as she kept walking toward their car. Midway Alina felt a dark shadow go over her. She stopped and looked around, there was nobody, but she did notice that Mino was now on full alert and looking around. Their eyes connect and Alina knew that what was about to happen would change her life forever.

     Sabro who had been pulling her was jerk back along with Brenda when Alina had stop. Both Brenda and Sabro saw the scared expression that over took Alina's face. "What's wrong sweaty?" Brenda asked removing Sabro's hand and going over to Alina.

     "Did you feel it?" Alina asked with panic in her voice.

     "Feel what? What did you feel?" Sabro asked pulling Alina to face him.

     "Evil." Alina said as she tried to get herself back together.

     Sabro and Brenda took a protection stand around Alina as the words came out of her mouth. Mino who had been standing near the crowed started to move toward Sabro, Alina and Brenda. "What are you doing here?" Sabro asked as Mino came close and took a position next to him.

     "What does it look like?" Mino asked keeping his back toward Alina as he survey the trying to locate the danger. "Can you feel were its coming from?" Mino asked turning around to look at Alina.

     "No, its gone know." Alina said getting her composure back.

     Sabro and Brenda started to relax when Mino said, "Come Alina go deeper than that you know that you are only touching the surface. Now tell me what you feel."

     "What would you know?" Alina said starting to get agitated by Mino's words.

     "I know more than you think." Mino said as he kept his stands. Sabro sensing that the man was series about what was going on kept his stands as well. Brenda went over to Alina and stood next to her giving her support.

     Alina took a deep breath and closed her eyes taking in all the energy that surrounded her. "We...need...to...leave..." Alina said hyperventilating as the energy flow went into her.

     "Were is it coming from Alina." Mino said looking back at her. Alina just shook her head in response. "Focus and tell me where its coming from." Mino said becoming firm with her.

     Before Alina could response the car that was awaiting them explode, the blast knocking everybody on their backs as car parts rain on and around them. The flames coming out of the car diminish exposing the figure of a man that mad their way toward Alina and her friends were laying. As the man became close Alina started to hyperventilate once again and as she labor to catch her breath black dots started to appear in front of her eyes. Before she passed out she heard the voice of the man, Its so nice to see you again my sweet, sweet Alina. The man started to laugh as he said her name.

 

     Alina came back to little by little, her head was resting on Brenda’s legs while Mino and Sabro were standing guard in front of them. “What do you want Bernardo?” Sabro asked keeping his eyes on the man.

     “Oh nothing much just came back for my property.” Bernardo said smirking as he looked at Alina. Bernardo is a man in his late 20’s with light brown hair who with the little power that they had giving him believe to be owed everything he wanted.

     “Nobody here belongs to you, so I suggest you go back from where you came.” Mino said his muscles tense preparing to pounce at the sing of any attack.

     “Come down guard dog nobody called you into this.” Bernardo yell irritated to him.

     “It doesn't matter I protect those that I want not who you say.” Mino said smirking back at him making Bernardo get more irritated.

     Bernardo looked over at Alina again and notice that her eyes were once again open. “It doesn't matter, Alina knows what I am talking about.” Bernardo said as he gave her a creepy smile. “After all we did spend one day together three years ago.” The evil that was inside his soul could be seen in his eyes as he looked into yours.

     At those words Alina started to shack and screaming her head off. Brenda tried to hold her down but Alina was to strong. “What’s happening to her?” Brenda asked panic in her voice.

     “She is remembering what happened three years ago.” Mino said looking at Alina with pity in his eyes.

***

     “Now look what I have found here.” Bernardo said as he looked over Alina’s body that was covered in dirt and rock. “Look around and see if you can find anybody else.” Bernardo said to the man that he had brought with him.

     “What are you going to do now?” Sebastian asked. Sebastian is a werewolf that joined the ranks of Voca’s army many years ago. Bernardo didn’t trust or like him and he didn’t understand how Voca could trust him so much and take him knowing that Sebastian was friends with Alexander.

     “What are you talking about?” Bernardo question him as he kept looking over Alina’s body.

     “Well didn’t Voca tell you that he wanted all of them alive?” Sebastian answer as he looked at the poor girl that was now in Bernardo’s hands. Hopefully in the next few hours he would be able to form a plan and help her escape before any harm came to her.

     “I know what I am doing.” Bernardo said looking at Sebastian with his killing stare. Before he could say anything else Alina started to stir. “See not all of them are dead.”

     Alina started to open her eyes as she heard voices. When her eyes were fully open she saw a man that radiated evil and danger. “Who are you?” Alina asked in a shaky voice after clearing it a couple of times.

     “My dear I am your new master.” Bernardo said as he pulled Alina by the hair to get her to stand up. Alina let out a screamed making the rest of their companions look over to where they were. “Be quite if you don’t want me to hurt you.”

     Alina just whimper and became quite as she took in her surroundings. What had happened? All she remember waking up and her parents talking to her about something important that she need to know then the explosion happened. Where was her family? Alina started to have trouble breathing and Bernardo notice and slap her in the face. “Didn’t I tell you to be quite?” Alina landed back on the floor and that when she saw her mother’s life’s body. Alina started to cry once again and Bernardo came over to her and started to punch and kick her to shut her up. The more Alina cried the more and the harder Bernardo punch and kicked her.

     Alina was in a fetal position when she hear her mother’s voice. “It’s okay Alina. I need you to be brave and say this words after me.” Rosa’s voice said bring comfort to her daughter.

     “I don’t think I can mom.” Alina said in a whisper.

     “Come on baby girl you have to your sister and you are in danger you need to get them out before they find them.” Rosa said appearing next to Alina’s form on the floor and petting her head.

     “Okay tell me what to do.” Alina said train to control her tears.

     “I need you to repeat this after me.” Rosa said leaning over her ear and whispering the words.

     “Wind, Earth, Fire and Water I request that you take us away from her and protect us from the evil that if after us. With no harm to none let my will be done so mote it be.” Alina murmur between her lips. She notice that there were new energy flows surrounding the cave as she murmur the last word.

     Before Bernardo could do anything else to her she started to disintegrate but not before Alina heard his parting words. “You can run but you will never be able to escape me Alina I will fine you once again.” Alina banish and knew no more.

***



© 2015 Leticia


Author's Note

Leticia
sorry about the spelling and grammar problems but i will fix them later. Would you guys let me know if you liked the chapter. I would like to know if you guys would change something or if its to confusing to fallow.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on June 17, 2013
Last Updated on June 21, 2015
Tags: supernatural, roman, family, love, adventure, fiction


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia