Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Leticia

Bernardo and his hanged men were still knocked out from the energy blast that Alina had given them. Sebastian had never talked or gotten to know any of the Luna sisters, he only knew about hem from what he heard from Voca and Bernardo. Sebastian looked at the unconscious man around him, "This girl has more power than what any of you have giving her credit for." Sebastian turned his sight up to the illuminated sky coated with starts. Looking back down at Bernardo’s body, “No wonder you all want to capture Alina.” Sebastian said as connections started to form in Sebastian’s mine.

“And why is that brother?” The familiar voice of his brother reach Sebastian making him turn around. Sebastian had not seen or spoken to his brother Fernando in years. Sebastian had turn his back on his family to join Voca’s group and get into his inner circle.

“The usual situation.” Sebastian said getting himself together. Fernando looked at him with a questioning look. “You know, they see a pretty girl and they go after her. The usual obsessive stocker behavior.” Sebastian said moving around the bodies laid out on the floor moving a little to check if they were coming to.

“What is really going on?” Fernando asked as he moved around the bodies to reach Sebastian’s side. “Boss want to know?” He said once he was next to him.

“He already found out?” Sebastian asked looking around them instead of his brother.

“Enrique went to the house and informed him of her returned.” Fernando said looking around as well.

“He actually made an appearance.” Sebastian was amazed it appeared that all of the Luna family had disappeared at the same time. For some time everybody believe that Enrique had just been grieving the loss of his family, but as the time went by he did not appear and the people that knew him believe him to be dead along with the rest of his family.

“After Alexander learned the truth he send Christopher to fine Mino so that he could find out what was going on.” Fernando said his guard still up. Fernando knew that the person in front of him was his brother, but not the person that he used to know. Sebastian had abandon Fernando and his two brother when they need him the most. They might not have had the same mother but Sebastian always treated them like real brothers. “Fortunately for him Christian found me instead.” Fernando said hoping that by him coming he would be spearing Mino the discomfort of having to see Sebastian.

“Oh little brother but you are not the first on I see today.” Sebastian said as he looked Fernando in the eyes, “I just saw Mino a couple of minutes ago.” Sebastian said with a smirk on his face. 

Fernando tensed up holding his anger in, he had come here to do a job and he was going to make sure that he gotten done no matter that his own brother stood with the side that want to concur all of them. Fernando was ready to fight Sebastian if he dare to hurt Mino in any way. Fernando and his second brother had made a pack when Sebastian had walked away from their grieving family, that no matter what they would always have each other’s back.

“Come down Fer, little Mino is fine he just left with Alina and her friends.” Sebastian said turning back around to surveillance his surroundings. Sebastian had seen everything he need to know about his brothers in those seconds when Fernando was thinking about killing him if Sebastian had dare to harm Mino.

“So are you going to answer my question?” Fernando asked as he looked from the unconscious bodies that decorated the ground to Sebastian’s face.

“Sure but the again you don’t trust me so I don’t know why I should waits my breath telling you anything.” Sebastian said looking back at Fernando’s face. Alexander was the only person that knew the truth about what Sebastian was doing alliancing himself with Voca, after all Voca had cause his family so much pain.

“I am not the one that is trusting you, I am just the messenger.” Fernando said giving Sebastian a challenging look. “If you want to tell me what you know that is up to you, I am not going to be the one feeling betrayed from trusting you.” Fernando responded looking around them in distaste.

Sebastian couldn’t blame Fernando for not trusting him or wanting to be near him at all. For all Fernando knew was that his older brother had left them just two days after their parents were found dead and left them alone to deal with the grieve and the burial. Or at least that was what Fernando, Mino and his other brother believe he had done.

“The only thing that I could tell you is that a prophecy says ‘The youngest is the salvation as the oldest is the begging.’” Sebastian said looking Fernando in the eyes.

“What in hell is that supposed to mean?” Fernando asked looking confuse and tense.

“Just tell him, he will know what it means. Now I suggest that you make your way back this guys are about to wake up.” Sebastian said after seen Fernando’s confuse expression.

Fernando disappeared into the night as Bernardo and his man began to wake. Sebastian went back to Bernardo and kneeled next to him, “Did you have a nice nap?” Sebastian asked Bernardo with a smile on his face.

Bernardo looked up at Sebastian with a stair that would free most man on their tracks and fill them with fear. “How come you don’t look disoriented like the rest of the guys.” Bernardo asked as he looked around taking notice of the rest of the guys.

“Hey just because I woke up earlier then all of you does not mean that I dint went down just like the rest of you.” Sebastian said getting up and holding out his hand to help Bernardo up from the ground.

Bernardo ignored Sebastian’s hand and got up from the ground, “Did you see anything when you woke up?” Bernardo asked as he observed his surroundings once his mind had cleared.

“Nobody was here when I woke up.” Sebastian said retracting his hand.

Bernardo still looked around train to fine any traces that Alina might have left behind. Bernardo eventually have up and look back at Sebastian, “We need to report back to Voca.” Bernardo said disappearing into thin air. Once Bernardo banish the rest of the man that had come with them fallow suit and fallowed Bernardo.

Sebastian was getting ready to follow when an energy pulled stopped him. He looked around him train to pin point where that energy was coming from. When he located the direction that the energy was coming from he was not surprise that it was from the same direction that Alina had just banished. The pull was not as strong as the energy blast that Alina had let out so it was easy for Sebastian to put it in the back of his mind and focus on the matter at hand. They were close to some kind of resolution to Voca he couldn't get distracted know and Sebastian knew that if he followed that energy he wouldn't be of any use to any party anymore. Sebastian looked once more toward the pull shock his head and disappeared.



© 2014 Leticia


Author's Note

Leticia
dose it have a good flow? and dose it keep the story moving along?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like it. It keeps a good flow to the story it keeps it going. You did an amazing job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014
Tags: supernatural, vampires, werewolf, witches, family, adventure


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia