Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Leticia

Alina was coming back and with her the knowledge and power that had been dormant within her for so many years. As she started to come back to a mass of white energy started to collect itself in each of Alina’s hands.

“What’s going on? What’s happening to her?” Brenda said scared for the girl that she love like a sister.

Bernardo who was still in front of them was amazed at what he was seen, “I knew that she would be a good toy to have.” He started to move toward her but as soon as he came within six feet of her a forceful stopped him and pushed him back as it send shock waves true his body. “What the hell was that?”

“It seems that even unconscious woman know to keep you away.” A man that had a similar appearance to Mino said as he came out from the shadows behind Bernardo and the balls of energy started to grow in size.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Bernardo asked while moving his body so that he could keep an eye on the energy balls that were growing in Alina’s hands and Sebastian.

“Voca send me to make sure that everything goes as plan. Something that you couldn’t achieve last time he gave you the same task remember.” Sebastian said as he moved way from Bernardo as he level with his brother. Mino looked shock to see his brother, “Hello Mino long time no see.” Sebastian said his face a sea of blankness.

“Sebastian.” Mino responded his once shock muscles tensing once again as his focus went back to looking at Bernardo.

“Oh, come on little brother how long has it been since we have seen each other and that’s the response I get.” Sebastian said giving him a smile.

While they all were paying attention to the arrival of Sebastian nobody paid attention to Alina; therefore didn’t notice when Alina opened her eyes and the power and knowledge that had believe to be last for years was reflected in her eyes.

 

Three miles away in a big house that had been rundown by time and carelessness a man lay on his bed profoundly asleep. But at the moment Alina opened her eyes a wave of energy moved a crossed the universe.

It started with his hand twitching and then moving threw out his whole body. “Finally.” He said whispering to the emptiness of the house.

The man in the bed became alert as the door of the room opened. He was having trouble getting up and preparing for any sort of attack. Luis came into the room that had been decorated with spider webs, dirt and dust for the last three years. Luis made his way to the foot of the bed. “Enrique man you really let yourself go.” Luis said throwing Enrique a change of clothes. “Move your a*s, we need to get this place into shape.” Luis said moving back out the door without letting Enrique say a word.

“What the hell is going on?” Enrique said getting up from the bed as best as he could and heading to the bathroom to take a most need shower and get ready.

 

It was not only Enrique who had felt the energy burst. Every creature in the world felt the shift of energy that occurred around them. There was one other individual that felt Alina’s returned to his bones. He woke up from a deep sleep having trouble inhaling as Alina’s energy combined and mix with his. Her energy calling to him which awaken something in him that had been dormant for many years. A know came at the door, “What do you want?” The man lying on the bed asked his hand over his face.

The door opened Luis coming in a smile on his face, “Alexander, man, what’s wrong with you?” Luis said as he got closer to the bed and took a good look at him.

“Nothing, what are you doing here?” Alexander asked getting up from his bed.

"Alex...." Before Luis could say anything more another knock came from the door.

"Come in." Alexander Belmonte said to his other unwanted visitor. Didn’t this people knew that he need to get some sleep what was up with everybody wanting to talk to him?

"Alex, you need to come down stairs there is somebody waiting for you." Christopher said wonder in his voice as he stood in between the door. Christopher was Alexander’s right hand man. He was one a worrier that had proofed himself over and over as somebody that Alex could trust with his life. Christopher had not found his mate but with his good looks and blue eyes there was no woman that was not attracted to him.

"Fine, I am going." Alexander said as he became curies after hearing Christopher's voice. He pulled a shirt on and head out, Luis fallowing behind him. Alex stop at the top of the stairs and looked down to the front parlor. The man that was waiting him there had a familiar aura but something was of he couldn't place what it was. Alexander continue his descent with his guard up and ready for any sort of attack that might come from this man. "I heard that you wanted to see me. How can I help you?" Alexander said waiting for the man to turned around and face him.

The anxiety that started to creep into him made the few seconds the man took to turn around to seem more like minutes. When the man was finally facing him he understood why the man seemed so familiar yet there was something off with the man presence in his home. "Hello, Belmonte." The man that Alexander knew as Enrique Luna said. Enrique had been gone for over 6 years. Everybody believe was because Enrique had last all of his family at the hands of Voca.

The day that the paranormal community had last the Luna sisters a shift of energy had taken over the universe like if the earth itself had taken their leaving this world to be something personal. The thing was not only did they lose the Luna's they also lost the White family. The White family was now for the powerful witches that came with each generation. Their power had also been taken form us by Voca.

"It has been a long time since we had seen you. We believe you were dead, where have you been?" Alexander asked demandingly. Enrique had been missing for so many years and he didn’t trust the man fully. Luis hadn't worn him of what was coming and he knew that Luis only told about what he was certain would happened. Sometimes Luis got flashes or images about everything and anything, but like he had told me some years back, 'just because I can see what might be doesn’t mean that it will be. People have free will and sometimes they exercise it and their choice becomes better or worst then what was to happen in the first place.'

"I was asleep all this years, but that is not the reason for my visit today." Enrique said looking around the hallway. "Is their somewhere else we could talk?" Enrique motion to the moving shadows around the room.

"Fallow me." Alexander said leading the way to his study. The hallways leading up to Alexander's study were covered in oil paintings and family portraits.

"Haven't change much, have you." Enrique said observing his surroundings. Enrique remembered all of this paints from his past visits when his brother was still alive and they had come in order to confirm their alliance to Alexander.

"What's the point of changing anything? Its fine as it is as long as its serving its purpose there is no need to change it." Alexander said opening the door to the study and motioning Enrique in.

"What is the purpose of a house Alexander?" Enrique asked as he made his way to one of the chair.

Alexander close the door behind him after Luis had enter the room. Alexander head over to his chair and sat. "Well it’s just a place to keep worm from the elements outside and place to relax after a battle. And anyways there is no need to change it its fine how it is." Alexander said.

"You are right about change sometimes not been need because it sometimes with scars but a house is not what brings peace to a man’s heart. The home that you create with the one you love is the home were a man can sleep without worries.” Enrique said as he got a far look in his eyes.

The study had gone quite it was simple room with bookshelves covering the walls, a desk a couple of chairs and a small sitting area that was arrange by the fire place. “What did you wanted to speak to me about?” Alexander asked clearing his throat after a couple of seconds of silence.  

“I came to inform you that the Luna’s are back, I know that you have been taking care of our affairs. My niece is indispose at the moment and I came in her place to make the announcement when she is feeling better we will make the proper introduction and have a gathering to re-intrudes ourselves back into our community.” Enrique inform Alexander. The Luna’s had a prospering business that was used to sustain the family but also provided a living for some of the paranormal creatures that work for them.

“They are yours to take over whenever you want.” Alexander said looking Enrique in the eyes. “But what is this about your niece? I thought that they were all dead.”

“One of the Luna girl’s appeared in California.” Luis said speaking for the first time since Enrique’s appearance in the house.

“Why was I not inform of this? When did it happened?” Alexander asked knocking the chair to the floor as he stood up.

“Come down, it was only a couple of hours ago that she reappeared.” Luis said looking at his friend.

“We need to send some man over so that they can protect her before Voca’s man can get her.” Alexander said as he started to make plans in his mind and moving toward the door.

“Alexander stop. She already received a visit from Bernardo and Sebastian.” Luis said a smile coming over his lips.

“Are we certain is one of the girls? Who is it?” Alexander asked moving back toward them.

“Come down I am sure is my niece I felt her power and before you suggest anything else it’s not necessary for you to worry about her I have already made all the necessary arrangement keep her safe.” Enrique said staying quite waiting for Alexander the information. “I will go know I will call you in a couple of weeks to let you know about the gathering.” Enrique nodded to Alexander and then to Luis and made his way out of the study and out of the house.

“What the hell happened?” Alexander asked still standing in the middle of the study with a stun expression on his face.

“I believe you were just told to back up.” Luis said getting up from his chair and walking over to Alexander’s side.

“Do you know if the rest of the girls are still alive?” Alexander asked taking a more series expression taking his sit once more.

“They could be I don’t have a clear picture of what is coming.” Luis said looking at his friend. “I am blind and it scare the s**t out of me, because before it went I didn’t like what I saw.”

“Did something happened? Your vision has never been off?” Alexander asked the worried in his voice. Alexander has known Luis for a long time and this had never happened to him.

“I am just going to work it out hopefully they will come back.” Luis said getting up from his chair, “I have to get going, I will come back in two weeks when the Luna’s come and visit you.” Luis said heading for the close study door.

The door suddenly opened putting the two men on alert and ready to attack. “Hey, Ale can I barrow one of your cars for the night.” Lilith asked as she came into the room. Lilith is a beautiful woman with blond hair, tight fitted cloths and a smile that had been perfected in order to captivate any man she desired.

“Lilith, I have told you not to enter my study without knocking first.” Alexander said moving around his desk to stand in front of her. “What happened to your car that you need to borrow one of mine?” Alexander asked.

“Simon borrowed it and he crashed it again.” Lilith said looking around the room and taking notice of Luis, “Hey, what you doing here?” She asked Luis as some of her hostility toward Luis sipped threw.

Luis didn’t respond he just looked at her. “That was two weeks ago your car has been fix, I had the guys fix it and I have spoken to Simon about taking your car it will not happened again.” Alexander said train to defuse the tension that was between his old friend and the daughter of an old family friend.

Lilith staid quiet and looking between the Luis and Alexander, “If that is everything you can go now Lilith.” Alexander said dismissing her.

“Actually I just wanted to know who the guy that was in here with you two was.” Lilith asked.

“You will find out in two weeks know go.” Alexander said his voice not leaving any room for her to do what he had commanded.

Lilith left the room the door left open behind her. “You should be careful, she is up to something.” Luis said his eyes still at the open door.

“Did you have a vision?” Alexander asked.

“Not right know, but one of the things I saw before they went away was Lilith and death. They are linked somehow but I don’t know how. I don’t trust her.” Luis said looking at his friend. “I will see you later.” Luis said heading out the door.

Alexander was left alone in his study with everything that was going on. One of the Luna girls had reappeared after six years and Luis was saying that Lilith was up to something. Hopefully everything would go fine when the Luna’s came. Lilith was a little possessive of him but he had never giving her hopes that they would be together. He had actually tried to delusion her but she didn’t seemed to get the message. He was nice to her and helped her whenever she need help but that was only because their father were great friends. There was much to be done if he was going to get everything read, but also he need to get some information from his spies on what Voca’s plans were know that they knew one of the Luna’s was still alive. “Christopher.” Alexander called.

It was not two minutes later when Christopher appeared at the door. “What’s up?” Christopher asked.

“I need you call Mino here I need to speak to him.” Alexander said looking at Christopher.

“I will.” Christopher said leafing Alexander alone once again.

Alexander hoped that Mino could get the information that he need. Alexander got lost in his thoughts wondering how this would change the fight that they were caring against Voca. 



© 2013 Leticia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can not wait for more on this story. Hope you write more and post it up soon.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Omg this chapter is so interesting love how you left it off XD can not wait for more

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on August 13, 2013


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia