Chapter 3: Blue Eyes??

Chapter 3: Blue Eyes??

A Chapter by Bella Herondale

I hated waking up, after seeing my parabatai and Patch.... Ya know. Disgusting! Anyways I woke up to pounding on my door. Still snuggled deeply in the white and black duvet, I ignore the sound and try to erase the memory of what happened yesterday night. (Room in Chicago)

"Herondale! You need to get up for training!" A deep voice demands

"Herondale! You need to get up for training!" A deep voice demands. 

I'm only assuming he doesn't know who I am and that I don't need training from him. Also he doesn't know that I don't like to wake up early. As the very annoying and persistent man keeps pounding on my door, I have just had enough of this nonsense! 

"Piss off!" I yell. Hoping to get a good reaction out of this. 

Since I still have a hearing rune on my arm I heard the guy scoff, then mutter something like. You are so going to regret saying that, Herondale! Nope! It's more like you're going to regret this. With my right hand I reach towards the ground for a pillow. I have a strong feeling that this morning is going to get interesting really fast. Hearing the lock being picked I bring the pillow closer to me. Creak was the sound the door made while opening very slowly. Then loud thumping. Does this man know nothing of sneaking up on people? Keeping my eyes closed I wait for the right moment. Suddenly the thumping stops and there is a shade near my head. 5......4.......3.......2.......1! Throwing the pillow square to his face. I throw the duvet covering off of me and get in front of the male. Recovering from the pillow he goes into a fighting stance. Scoffing very loudly I sweep his legs so he falls to the ground. Going to the door, I feel a hand on my ankle, then a sudden pain on my face. This mother trucker wants war. Then he'll get war. But trust me he don't want it! For everyone who doesn't know. A rule that you should know is to not make a Herondale face plant or you will feel pain! The pain subsides as I get up.

"Alright you wanna dance. Let's dance!" I say cockiness is very evident in my voice. 

"Come on princess!" This jerk says to me while making the come at me motion. 

Fighting this jerk was pretty easy

Fighting this jerk was pretty easy. Hey bro. It's called training for a reason!! After I throw a few punches he starts to attack me. Dodging all except one, I step back stunned. Long story short lets just say that I ended up putting him in an arm bar, before I was surrounded in blue sparkles. Aw, Great! 

"London! Put me down!" I say while looking at the door, to see my parabatai. 

Her right hand surrounded in a blue aura. I look towards the ground, since I'm being levitated, to see that the guy I was fighting is no longer there. Groaning quiet loudly I get London's attention. 

"What now? I mean you were making quiet a ruckus. Do you know how annoying it was to wake up to that?" She said while looking at her reflection in a full body mirror. 

"What do you expect me to do? Apologize? Hell no! Okay. It's his fault. One, he tried waking me up in the morning. Two, he was stupid enough to try and fight me at....... What time is it?" I ask forgetting about my ranting speech.

"It's 7:54." London says in a know-it-all tone. 

"I can do without your attitude thank you very much." I say while rolling my eyes.

Humph. She scoffs. She better not drop me! She better not--- I was cut off from mid thinking when my back was met with the firm, solid dark oak floor. Doubling over in pain I realize I'm still sore from yesterday night! And it just feels amazing to drop 4 feet onto oak floor at basically 8 in the morning! For any non-Shadowhunters out there I highly recommend you DONT try this to get over pain! As for anyone else! You'll figure it out! Reaching out for the nearby chair, I grip one of the legs as I haul myself up. 

"You are going to regret that!" I say in a gruff voice after my fall. 

"What exactly are you going to do about it! Heron-Duck!" She says while looking at me through the mirror. 

"Hey I thought we both came to an agreement that you would not call me that. And I will not call you Light-Worm!" I say as I sit in the chair. Well more like slouching in the chair.

"But you just said Light-Worm! That's not my name. It's Lightwood! Get it right." She says, voice filled with sass. 

"You have a long a$$ name. It's confusing to remember!" I state while getting out of the chair. Still sore but I have training to attend. 

Little did I know, my sentence would start a name war. By the Angel! Raziel! Help me!! 

~~~~~~~ Time skip ~~~~~~

After making it up to London {just get her something with glitter. The problem will go away.😜} I change into black combat gear. (Just the outfit: below)

Heading towards the training area I see a boy with dark hair and a sereph blade in his right hand

Heading towards the training area I see a boy with dark hair and a sereph blade in his right hand. Oh my goodness gracioniess! If he's gonna train with me. This day will get better. Examining my partner I find he has amazing muscles, but he lacks in balance. I bet I can help with that. He turns the blade around in his hand in a movement of pure boredom. Then the real training begins. Gripping the sereph blade with both hands he makes, extravagant slices through the air. I was mesmerized with every movement this guy made. Suddenly getting enough courage and cockiness to walk up to him I tap his shoulder. The guy makes a quick slice to my side, but deflect it by grabbing my own blade. Thus our training commenced. After a while, we stop. Pushing the hair out of my eyes I look up and observe his features. He looks fairly familiar. Looking into his cyan blue eyes, the memories of last night flood my mind. 

"Blue eyes?" I ask, confusion laced in my voice. 

"You're the girl from the club!" He said while looking at me. 

Oh no! This can't be good!



© 2017 Bella Herondale


Author's Note

Bella Herondale
There is just one cuss word. But slowly they will start popping out more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on January 4, 2017
Last Updated on January 4, 2017


Author

Bella Herondale
Bella Herondale

Phoenix, AZ



About
I am a passionate writer that completely loves fiction, and that is what I tend to write most of the time. more..

Writing