Comatose (Chpt 6) Permanent Consequence

Comatose (Chpt 6) Permanent Consequence

A Chapter by kenya smith
"

The character wakes up to no feeling in his legs. He soon realizes that he is paralyzed from the waist down.

"
I sat up in my hospital bed, feeling groggy and disoriented. I looked around the room to see my parents are sleeping. I wanted to get up just to walk around and stretch my back. As soon as I did, I fell on my stomach. My parents jolted awake and ran over to me. They helped me get back in my bed. I realized that I couldn't feel anything in my lower half. I am paralyzed! Great! Just what I needed! Another life lesson! I have to be a goddamn vegetable for the rest of my life.
The doctor came in with a wheelchair. The sight of that thing, made me cringe. I guess this is how I have to get around, for now on. Just more consequences I have to deal with. I decided to go ahead and try the wheelchair out. I rolled back and forth, Just to get the gist of it..but I still hated it. 
My stomach started was growling, and since I need to get used to my wheelchair. I began to roll myself out of the room.  I almost got out the door, when the doctor stopped me. He told me that I can't leave the room quite yet. That was fine with me. I didn't feel like dealing with that damn wheelchair anyways. 
My parents went to the cafeteria instead, to get me something to eat. Ever since I laid down back in the bed. I felt even more groggy. I went back to sleep until my parents got back. When they did, I could smell fries and steak. My favorite. I sat up in bed with a smile towards my parents. Them buying something I love made my day better. I couldn't ask for better parents. 


© 2017 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017
Tags: paralyzed, coma, sad


Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith