Comatose (Chapter 9) Endless Suffering

Comatose (Chapter 9) Endless Suffering

A Chapter by kenya smith
"

With great pain comes horrible consequences.

"
My medicine is wearing off, and I am feeling every ache and pain in every muscle and bone in my upper body. The pain is almost unbearable and I can't even lift up my arms, the pain was that bad. I called my mom in to help me get out of bed, so I can soak in a hot bath. Hopefully, that will help. My mom came in and helped me get undressed and put me in the bath tub.  Once I sat down, I felt so relaxed. I could feel every muscle relaxing.
I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and falling asleep. The aching pain faded away and at that moment, I felt really happy and carefree.  A few hours later, I woke up in lukewarm water. with my hands looking like dried Prunes.  I felt like I was in here for hours. My parents probably thought I drowned or forgot I was in the bathtub.....which I did. I called in one of my parents to help me out of the cold a*s bathtub water.  My dad came and laughed at my pruney fingers before helping out of the bathtub. Once I got my clothes on, my dad put me in my wheelchair and rolled me to my room so I can go to sleep. 
Even though I took a hot bath, I am still in a bit of pain. It wasn't throbbing stinging pain like earlier, but  I still made me wince. But luckily though, I can lift my arms up comfortably.  I laid down and stared at the ceiling, still wondering why did I drunk drive, I have so many questions.  I went deeper into thought until my mom came in with hot Jasmine tea and Advil. I couldn't do anything but smile at her and thank her. 
I woke up the next morning with a bad migraine and nausea. My migraine felt dizzying. I couldn't lift my head up without the feeling of wanting to puke.  my stomach hurt and I also felt really hot....like feverish hot. As if being in extreme pain, wasn't much suffering enough. I never had a migraine before, so experiencing one for the first time, made me want to ram my head into something, so it can knock me out. I asked one of my parents to bring me a trash can so I can throw up. Once they did, I kind of tilted my head towards the opening on the trash can until I felt bile come up.  After waiting a few minutes, I finally threw up and boy was it a lot.  The whole puking ordeal was over in 12 minutes and instead of feeling better, I just felt worse. My head is still hurting and now my throat is burning. But, I think the feeling that overwhelms the others, is guilt. 


© 2017 kenya smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on July 15, 2017
Last Updated on July 15, 2017
Tags: pain, migraine, sick


Author

kenya smith
kenya smith

Prairieville, LA



About
Hello, I'm Kenya smith and I write horror stories. I've been writing since I was in middle school. Before horror, I would write teen drama. Until, i found out that horror was my true calling. I starte.. more..

Writing
Can't move Can't move

A Story by kenya smith