Confidence.

Confidence.

A Chapter by Abeer Tarek





Confidence.



"People's opinions don't matter anymore, all you care about is yours, because you will never please everyone and you were not born to please everyone. The only person you need to please is yourself and yourself only. You can be chubby, short, tall, thin, pale, tanned, blonde or burnette; but you'd still look in the mirror and gorgeous is the first word that comes on your mind. Confidence is not perfection, confidence is satisfaction, It is being comfortable in your own skin, even if people judge you, I know it's hard not to take people's critics into consideration, but you can do it if you try harder. I've never thought I'd ever feel confident, for that is what made me inside a shell, shy, and ashamed of myself, but that's because I've seen people way prettier than I am, but it's okay, each one of us has their own kind of beauty and I shouldn't have felt that feeling, because I am beautiful just the way I am and once you realize that, you'll be as confident and fierce as ever."


© 2015 Abeer Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwww!!!! This is the best one....One of the most inspirational write on confidence for me..After faith confidence is the most powerful weapon of a human being....How beautiful this is....We are all beautiful and unique in our own way.....You are surprizing me every day my frnd....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015


Author

Abeer Tarek
Abeer Tarek

Cairo, New Cairo, Egypt



About
I am a seventeen year old poet/writer, I have been writing since a very long time and this is what I enjoy the most, I am a non-native English speaker yet I enjoy writing in English more than my own l.. more..

Writing