Flaws.

Flaws.

A Chapter by Abeer Tarek


Flaws. 



"Flaws are in every part of me, every part of my vulnerable self, and I admit it. I'm moody, annoying, depressing, naive, stubborn and foolish, I'm dark, weak and fragile; those are not flaws you easily ignore, those are not flaws you can just notice and let go. I understand that imperfections are what makes you human, but this is just to people whom have fallen in love with you before they saw them; before they saw your dark side and your stubborn self, to them every single flaw in your body, mind or personality is so divine, every imperfection is perfect, every non sense is so logical, but it's only because they are blinded by love. Not everyone is possibly going to see my brighter side first, some people will see my flaws first, they will hate me, they will ignore me and they will underestimate me, I am a book to them; judged by it's cover. People will leave me slowly, because to them to I am all imperfections and for that I am weakest, because somehow it's true; I am all flaws. However, someday, someone will see every single flaw in you and fall in love with every single one of them, they will see your darker side first and fall into its depths like it's the purest light." 


© 2015 Abeer Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The last part is marvellous.....As you have said in your earlier chapter that we are not created to please everyone, most of them will hate our every flaw, just like that there will be someone who will love us and support us with every flaw we have....I completely agree with you and this is another truthful chapter of this book my frnd....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015


Author

Abeer Tarek
Abeer Tarek

Cairo, New Cairo, Egypt



About
I am a seventeen year old poet/writer, I have been writing since a very long time and this is what I enjoy the most, I am a non-native English speaker yet I enjoy writing in English more than my own l.. more..

Writing