Trust.

Trust.

A Chapter by Abeer Tarek





Trust.




    "It is crazy how you can feel so lonely even though there are so many people around you, so many voices yet all you feel is silence, merely because you felt nothing but trust towards them yet they stab you in the back every time you show that trust, they stab you with everything you had and all you are left with are filthy cuts, cuts that were caused by the people who, at some point, were the ones you loved the most. You then start searching for bandages and stitches to heal your split open heart, and you search for ages until you find that one and only person who you think will heal every inch of you but again, you are mistaken, they just pour more salt into your cuts and open your wounds even more by their words that seen to hurt more than their actions; and after that you just lose every bit of trust you had to any human being you know, because the ones you have trusted the most are the ones that made you drown in pain, so after losing that trust, you start to slowly drift, drift away from everything alive and stay in a corner by yourself and just scream at the top of your lungs until all the energy is drained out of your young self and you can't do anything; absolutely nothing except that one thing, except harming yourself, to forget about all the bruises in your soul, to feel like maybe, just maybe, there's a greater pain than your mental wounds." -Abeer Tarek and Rawan El Kouly.


(A/N) As you guys can see this was not only written by myself but also was written by my bestest friend ever Rawan, it was all her idea and most of the words were hers, it's one of her very first writings and I loved it so I thought I'd show it to you guys! please comment and support her!



© 2015 Abeer Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think the vision you and your frnd have shown here about 'trust' is just absolute truth like the sun and moon....There is nothing more i can tell about this topic....I wish people to see this work and support you and your frnd....I loved it my frnd......

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 4, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015


Author

Abeer Tarek
Abeer Tarek

Cairo, New Cairo, Egypt



About
I am a seventeen year old poet/writer, I have been writing since a very long time and this is what I enjoy the most, I am a non-native English speaker yet I enjoy writing in English more than my own l.. more..

Writing