Dusty Road

Dusty Road

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki

(The scene begins in the countryside in Japan in an alleyway within a small town) “Hey little girl why are you crying huh?”

“Yeah why are you crying we only took your stupid stuffed animal!” said the three bullies.

“ Hey you!” shouted a boy from afar.

“Stop picking on my big sister you pansies!” said the boy again.

“Yeah and what are you gonna do about it?” said one of the bullies.

“Ima beat the living snot out of if you don’t stop!” the boy shouted at the bullies.

“ who says?” one of the bullies inquired.

“ I’m Roshado Kareu the one who's gonna beat your a*s!” angrily shouting.

“No Eu-Chan don’t! please i’m begging!” his sister replying.

Now Kareu is running at the bullies while clutching his fist. He started beating up the bullies who had picked on his big sister. He does this because he loves his big sister more than anything in the world. Now that he is done he checks over his sister and the stuffed animal and himself to see if anything is hurt or damaged. Luckily he had only bruises and a few minor cuts his sister and stuffed animal were fine with exceptional dust. “Thank you Eu-Chan.” she said hugging him.

“ No problem I just want to protect you.” he was said grinning.

Lets go home Eu-Chan.” she stated.

“ Yes lets go home” he replied.

Upon getting home they strangely found their parents there. Usually there parents are out overseas in America. “What are you doing here you guys?” questioned Kareu.

“We are moving to another part of Japan on the other side in the countryside.” replied his father.

You can meet all new friends and get new schools!” their father and mother said eagerly.

“But papa I don’t wanna move.” he said sad and angry.

“I want to protect you guys” their father said.

“What do you mean protect?” he questioned.

“I heard what happened earlier some kids were bulling your sister and you stepped in and got hurt so I want to protect you by moving somewhere else.” he stated.

“Now both of you go get in the bath” their mother commanded.

“Eu-chan?” his sister said.

“What is it?” he replied.

“I...I…” she was saying stuttering (she wants to confess to him and tell him that he was adopted)

“What is it speak up?” he stated

“I want to wash your back.” she said nervously.

“Alright then I get to wash yours too!” He said happily.

“Oh okay then!” as she started to scrub his back with the soapy sponge.

later that night as they were getting ready to go to bed they overheard their parents talking in the kitchen. they were talking about his silver hair and when he gets into school all the girls will be all over him because of how adorable he is. They started to talk about the house and how there will be a maid to take of them until they are old enough to cook and clean by themselves at around the age 10 so that the maid will be around for five or four years depending. Kareu was so happy because that meant he was going to be alone with his sister for a long time which gave him a feeling of joy inside. On that note they crawled into bed and fell asleep.

Now it is the moving day also Kareu’s birthday he turned 5 and his sister is 5, her birthday is a few months after his so she is a few months older than Kareu. they sang his birthday song and they all ate cake which was baked at a local bakery. The parents often invited neighbors but this time it was only them celebrating. As the last thing was packed up they set out for a long journey as they passed through the city Kyoto they stopped for a rest break as the parents bought them lunch which consists of ramen, rice, and curry. Kareu’s favorite was curry with a side of ramen. As they arrived it was a pretty big house bigger than the one they used to live in. There was 3 bedrooms 2 baths 1 kitchen an all seasons room and a living room they moved all of the stuff inside with huge couch and television and a huge table. all of the rooms were pretty big as the bedroom supplies moved in the set up their bedroom. They had always slept next each other as they were siblings they thought nothing of it and setup their bedroom with one big bed in the middle for them to sleep on. they had a television with cable in their room they would have a laptop each but since they are so young their parents decided to wait till they were older. The maid was a nice young lady who had worked as a teacher in the high school but quit do to sexual harassment by students and staff. As of 7:00 most thing were set up like the kitchen and living room bathrooms and bedrooms they still needed to finish up. it took a few days until everything was set up as the neighbors came by they greeted the new people by giving them pies and such. a few months passed by and it was his sister’s birthday. as of now she was 6 going into first grade and Kareu was going into kindergarten.

(arriving at school) Now the introduction, it was Kareu’s turn.

“I am Roshado Kareu I hope we can all be friends!” he stated.

His sister’s turn (In the first grade class) “ I am Roshado Reinsu I hope we can all be friends!” she stated.

Returning home Kareu had a bunch of smooches on his face as all the girls kissed him goodbye while all the boys said goodbye to Reinsu. “Have a good day?” Reinsu said to Kareu

He replied “Yeah all the girls were over me like mum and pop said”

she giggled and then Kareu said “What about you?”

She said “Same as always, all the boys were hitting on me like ‘wanna eat lunch together’ or ‘ do you have boyfriend yet’ and this is a good one ‘will you marry me’, Ugh! boys are so bad. except for you Kareu you are so nice!”

“Thank You all the girls were about the same except the relationship part.” he replied

As of returning home Kareu and Reinsu had taken a bath eaten dinner and went to sleep. Their parents how ever were leaving back to America to continue their jobs as Scientist. Kareu was now even happier.


© 2014 Yamada_Aki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014


Author

Yamada_Aki
Yamada_Aki

Holland, MI



About
I like to write what comes to my mind! And I love to watch anime more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Yamada_Aki


To School To School

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki