Life Changes Again

Life Changes Again

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki

All of the friends have gathered up and are prepared. They all chant to be sent to the arena “Zhen Gu Shan Kuf Jel Zifan”

They suddenly get transported to a strange place full of weird creatures. When he arrives at the arena he signs all of them in and they are sent to a room. “This is the room we’ll be staying in for the time being.” Kareu says

“What do you mean ‘for the time being’?” a girl which is a friend asks

“These things usually take a few weeks to get through.” Kareu replies

“Since you all don’t know what's going on i’ll tell you…” he drifts off into the story

“... That is why we’re here.”

The girls (which are the only friends he has) are shocked by this story, then Kareu takes off his clothes for proof of this phenomenon and demonstrates electricity and fire/heat control. The girls stanned shocked by this and are quick to comfort him by hugging him and saying sorry. Some would say he is a player because of how many girls like him in the school. After this he begins to practice with his powers all day and all night for many weeks. But the day has finally come, the day of judgment, he will fight all those who wish to be the protector of Earth. His first opponent can control the currents of air flow which will take fire out of the equation but he can control heat. His plan he sent in motion: Get close enough to take their body heat from them thus knocking them unconscious. (Note: Participants won't be killed only knocked unconscious). Before he could get close his opponent sucked the air around him out which makes him loss at air too breathe.

“You… you… b*****d…” he got out gasping for air

“What? you done playing already?” his opponent chuckled

“No...I’m just getting started!” as he breaks free from his opponent's grasp

“What would you like? pick either one.” Kareu says to him while grasping him from behind “A broken neck or a broken rib cage?”

“Break it up you two.” the ref intervenes “The winner is Kareu Roshado!”

After he leaves the arena “You did great out there Kareu!” Mai says giving him a kiss on the cheek

“Yeah you did awesome Kareu!” One of the friends states

“Yeah but i’m tired i’m gonna get a little R&R while we’re here!” he says

After many other round about 134 he gets to the finals. He walks inside the arena along with the last opponent

“I am Janaroke I am the last of my people pleased to meet you Kareu.” Janaroke says

“No… no… anyone but you… you are a F*****G FREAK!!” Kareu says harshly

“Well then lets settle this once and for all!” he replies

They start the fight but in the last match anything goes. They fight and fight Kareu getting weaker by the second from all the brutal attacks. Kareu is down but he hasn’t lost yet. Attack after attack Kareu stays standing trying to counter his attacks but he is simply too fast.

“Kaareeuuu when we finish this fight I can’t wait for you to be my SEX SLAVE” Janaroke says

(Note: when you sign up for the competition and lose in the finals you have to accept the winners terms no matter what)

“When I win I’ll see you in hell you nasty f**k!” Kareu replies

Just then when Kareu is one strike from losing he says “Too bad you don't know everything about me.”

He suddenly starts chanting something only people who can control fire understand. then he whispers “You know what hell looks like cause I do and its not pretty.”

A light flashes and it ends quickly but no one can see Kareu in the arena anywhere. just when every one of the audience comes back to their senses Mai notices and it says after reading this burn it. When she gets back to her quarters she reads the note:Mai I am no match for that f**k meet me in the cargo hold with the least amount of guards and find an opening within two cargo crates remember burn this now! She hurries and throws it in the fire without hesitation. She gets on dark clothing and meets with Kareu in the cargo hold.

“What’s going on Kareu? why did you leave the Arena the whole citadel is looking for you?!” Mai asks

“I… I can’t beat him, not alone… I need assistance from all of you.” he replies “I can detect powers within all of you, so get them here. As fast as you can!”

“Yes I will retrieve every one.” she says quickly going to get everyone.

When she arrives back with every one, Kareu lines them up. He pulls out this device that can sense all the aura from someone or something and then determines the power they have and the power level. There is seven of them all girls. First up is Nouma, her power level is the normal level for a human which is 500 her skill would be defensive armour plating and control over iron and steel. Next up is Ari, her power level is 765 which any thing above 600 the person is able to use their powers, her power is the control over ice.

“Alright Ari I will now unlock your power.” Kareu says to her

He touches her forehead and chants something they can’t understand, then the temperature drops by ten degrees as she makes ice out of the bottled water Kareu was holding in his hand.

“Impressive keep working like this and you’ll get amazing… but they won’t let you in because your power level is too low. Sorry.” Kareu says

He gets to Mai and is when surprised when the detector goes crazy. “Mai your power is overwhelming you have the ability to control time itself, your power is 2650 its close to mine.” Kareu says

“What's your power level then Kareu?” Mai inquires

“It is 3476 but the pervy guy is 3897 which is why I needed someone else.” Kareu replies

They go back to the arena area which everyone is at even the pervy guy who wants to take Kareu away.

“So you finally show your self Kareu” said Janaroke

“We’ll settle this now you perverted son of a B***h.” Kareu said without hesitation

Teamed up with Mai who he concealed her Identity with a cloak.

“And who is that? Kareu are you cheating?” Janaroke said

“Backup already approved by the judges.” with a grin on his face Kareu attacks with Mai

Mai slows down time for Kareu which previously Janaroke would have been too fast for him but not now.

“So they can slow down time can they.” Janaroke says

Kareu says nothing as he continues to attack. Few moments later he is almost out of breath and energy.

“I will put an end to this game once and for all!!!” Kareu shouts

Suddenly light is being absorbed into a ball of hot gas and fiery explosions. His ultimate move “When The Sun Rises”. As he brings it up into the air he shouts “This is when the sun rises!!”

He he gets sent flying back as the ball of gas is launched to Janaroke almost obliterating everything in its path. The match is over Kareu has won at the price of his left arm and his left leg. after everything he is rushed to the hospital where they are. His friends wonder how he lost his arm and his leg but Mai knows.

“Remember when he went flying back. He used his arm and leg to stop himself at the wall utterly shattering every bone in those limbs.” Mai said “We will have to help him with anything we can until he can help himself right!”

“Right!” they all reply


© 2014 Yamada_Aki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014


Author

Yamada_Aki
Yamada_Aki

Holland, MI



About
I like to write what comes to my mind! And I love to watch anime more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Yamada_Aki


To School To School

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki