Love or Something Else

Love or Something Else

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki

Years have passed by about 7 and a half. Now the siblings are living alone without their maid. They both seem sad about losing her. But now its time for Kareu to make his move. “ So a Reinsu?” he asked.

“What is it Kareu?” she replied.

“Do you have any plans on sunday I got two tickets to see that new movie ‘ She who loves ‘ I was wondering if you wanted to go?”

“What?!!?!?!?!? HOW DO YOU HAVE TICKETS TO THAT MOVIE THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT FOR WEEKS?!!?!?!?!?!”

“I know a guy that works there he is actually acquainted with mom and dad.” he replied

Yes I would love to go see that movie with you!” she stated.

“Well then its a da…” he mumbled.
“Yes a date it will be a first with me and you right a Date?” she said

“Yes a date indeed, we can go see the movie, eat dinner, and go shopping.” he said.

“Well I can’t wait!” see you later i'm off to see some friends at the mall.” she said

At this point he was unbelievable happy and nervous. After a few days Sunday approached and he was  getting ready when his sister barged in and said “Which one should I wear?” holding two outfits while she only in her bra and panties. He blushed and pointed to the on on the right which was a light blue tank top with a plaid skirt and then he suddenly turned towards the wall and finished with butting up his shirt. She cheerfully looked at the mirror and blushed when she saw herself almost naked and rushed out the room without further delay. He smiled and thought “When did she get such sexy lingerie. Now that they have finished they walked out the door and she was holding tightly to his arm which made him feel more comfortable than he had ever felt before. While walking to the movies he saw some girls in his class that always hit on him and set next to him at lunch. The one who mostly hit on him was Cao-Chan. She approached them and said “Hey there Kareu-Kun, who's this?”

He replied saying “Its my sister were going to see a movie.”

She said “Ahh so a date with your sister huh why don’t you ditch her and go with me?”

He couldn’t believe this. When he was about to say something Reinsu said “Well he likes me more than some skank on the side of the road wearing some s****y clothing.”

After that Cao-Chan went up to her and was about to slap her Reinsu grabbed her arm mid air and flipped her over her shoulder. (Reinsu has been training in martial arts for 4 years now so she has some skill). “OOOOOWWW!!!!!!” shouted Cao-Chan after that Reinsu started running with Kareu and they reached the movies. When they got inside Reinsu said “Who were those girls and why did they want to go with you?”

Kareu replied “they’re girls in my class who hit on me all the time and try to touch me in wrong places.”

Reinsu said “Well i'm parched can you buy me something to drink like a soda or some water?”

“Sure!” he said cheerfully went to the vending machine and bought a bottle of water. After grabbing it he went back to Reinsu and handed it to her and they went into the movie and watched the 4 hour long movie. When the movie ended they left the movie theater and saw some strange looking men they were thugs probably sent by Cao-Chan. One of the thugs went up to them and said “boy you’re coming with us!” thats when Reinsu tripped him and grabbed Kareu by the hand and bolted away. After reaching the diner Kareu said “You’re a really good fighter Reinsu and have good athletic skills, being able to dodge all of those thugs and even tripping one with one touch you’re amazing!”

Reinsu replied “Yeah if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have been able to defend my self.” as she smiled and both went in to the diner. Being seated Kareu said “What did you mean when you said ‘ if it wasn’t for you I couldn’t defend myself’?”

She replied “ all those years ago you protected me from those bullies and thats when I decided I have to work hard to defend myself.”

She said “ Well lets eat!”

After dinner she said “I had fun tonight with you.”

He blushed and said “You’re amazing I don’t know what I could do without you.” as he leaned towards her and kissed her right on the lips. Her lips tasted of her bubblegum lip balm she wore. Her eyes widened then suddenly closed and they began exchanging saliva. When they stopped kissing she was smiling and said “Thank you for the best night ever I had a really good time”

He replied “Its because I love and have always loved you, I do everything I do to make sure you’re happy just like tonight.” They walked home together not as brother and sister but as a couple. Since getting older they have gotten separate like not sharing a room and not taking baths together but it changed because of that night. But things didn’t get sexual they decided not to get real close by taking things a bit too far the hold hand and kiss each other. They now always eat lunch together and hold hands going to school and from school.But now people are getting suspicious like Cao-Chan. In Kareu’s class Cao-Chan approached him and said “What's your relationship with Reinsu-Chan?”

He stuttered a bit but came out with “She’s my sister wh… why do you need to know?”

“Its because you went too see a movie together and you had dinner and you kissed!”She said boldly

“Well…. Uh…” he mumbled

“Alright everyone take your seats” the teacher yelled

“You got lucky this time Kareu” She whispered

The Final bell rang and Kareu bolted out the door meet with Reinsu and rushed home to safety.

“What's wrong Kareu?” Reinsu asked

“I was questioned of our relationship” he replied

“What did you say?” she asked

“I couldn't say anything then class started.” he said

“Well were safe for now then” she said


© 2014 Yamada_Aki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014


Author

Yamada_Aki
Yamada_Aki

Holland, MI



About
I like to write what comes to my mind! And I love to watch anime more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Yamada_Aki


To School To School

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki