The Fire

The Fire

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki

(this scene is starting 3 years later in Kareu’s final class of the day Kareu is about 15 years old His sister 16) “So Kareu?” a girl said

“What is it?” he replied

“I was wondering if you and me should go on a date?” she asked while Cao-Chan was watching her plan unfold

“I’ll give you an answer later what is your number?” he said

“My number is 324-985-8734 can’t wait for the call.” as she eagerly winked at him and said goodbye by kissing him on the cheek. after school he met up with Reinsu while waiting for her club to end. She was in the Art Club she was a good artist. “Ah finally I need to talk to you.” he stated

She said “What do we need to discuss?” she replied

“A girl wants to go on a date with me and I needed to consult you first. I think this is Cao-Chan’s doings ever since that day, she has been all over that.” he stated

“Well I don’t think you should go because you’re with me.” she replied

“Then she will know about us!” he yelled

They argued for a while 2 hours at least then Reinsu stopped turned to him grabbed him dragged him into her bedroom started making out with him. He was enjoying it he was forgiving her and called the girl turned her down set the phone down and continued making out with Reinsu. She pushed him down on the bed and continuing to kiss him, he was Taken control by Reinsu he couldn’t stop he started to touch places he had never before. When he came to his senses she was in her underwear and didn’t know how she was sleeping next to him he did not know if it was a dream or not but he enjoyed it. it was a sunday so he didn’t need too get up. he slept a little bit longer until his sister woke him up for breakfast. It was around 10:00 when she did wake him up they were having American breakfast which was bacon, eggs, and waffles. She was wearing her panties and bra with an apron that said ‘Kiss the Chef’ it was her favorite because she always got a kiss out of Kareu. He said “Ah I love this kind of thing for breakfast thank you!”

She replied “Oh thank you Kar…”

Suddenly someone knocked on the door Kareu said “Oh I’ll go get the door”

“Okay…” Reinsu replied

He opens the door and finds his teacher standing there, (Kareu is in his boxers and a tank top). “Oh sensei what are you doing here?” he questioned the short man with a wig on

“I’m doing a house check to see if you can live here or not” Sensei replied

“Oh, well let me get dressed and i’ll be right back.” said Kareu as he let his sensei in the home and seated him in the living room. After a short time Kareu steps into the living room while his sister is preparing tea. “So what brought you here Sensei?” He questioned

“I came from the concern of your classmates Kareu, they seem very worried about you.” The short man replied.

As Kareu was about to say something his sister hands out tea too everyone and takes a seat next to Kareu then he says “Well as you can see I’m perfectly fine here-” as he was cut off the teacher says something in reply “Well your classmates say that you and your sister have a sexual relationship, speaking of which where is she” as he looks around the room

“Well she is right here.” as Kareu says pointing to Reinsu

“Well i’ll be damned I didn’t know such a beauty was your sister!” the short man replied

“Get out of our house sensei now!” as Kareu says with much force

“Well now I haven’t finished my check yet-” then Kareu stands up and drags the short man too the door and literally throws him out.

“Goddamn those people getting in our way; come on lets go do something as he storms into his room getting on different clothes as he had spilled tea on the ones he was wearing.

As he has changed he carefully takes Reinsu’s arm and they leave for town. Town is only a half mile away so it shouldn’t take long to get there. While on the way there Reinsu says “Mother and Father said that they’re coming to visit.”

“Oh yeah? When are they coming?” Kareu replies

“I think they said tomorrow morning.” she states

“So basically they will be leaving about now?” he says

“I guess so the trip as you know is really long so yeah probably” she replies

Then in town they went to the marketplace that sells mostly locally grown plants and locally raised cattle. They buy food that would suit their parents taste since they live overseas and in big cities like Boston and New York. So naturally they would prepare food that is from a big city. The next morning rolls over as they meet their parents at the rain soaked airport. “Hey you two!” Shouted both of their parents.

“Its been forever like two years hasn’t it?” Reinsu asked

“Yeah it has” said their father

“Well lets go” Said Hareu

When they arrive home they prepare dinner for their parents. They praise the meal because it was delicious. And after they all caught up with each other its about 10:30 and all of them are really tired so they go to bed. It has been storming all day so they didn't get out of the house all day the storm continued through the night. The two had always slept together but since they have not told their parents about their relationship they slept in separate rooms. In the middle of the night lighting struck the house and started on fire. It hit kareu’s room fire blazed through while his only exit the door has been caught in flames. His family quickly moving outside with umbrellas and seeing Kareu isn’t there his father rushes in the house finding that on his side the door has something blocking it as he hears his son crying he grabs the scorched log and throws it aside as rushing in seeing his son almost all burnt he picks him up and brings him outside. The smell of burning flesh makes Kareu throws up as he is being rushed into an ambulance with his sister only in there with him other than the paramedic. After being rushed to the hospital he is seen with burns all the way from his right leg too the top of his head making his right eye barely able to be seeing through. His whole family crying in the emergency waiting room they decide to sleep until morning. After being woken up by a doctor he lets them into a viewing area of Kareu they ask why they can’t go in the room the doctor simply replies that no foreign objects can be in there with him not even his own family as a result of hearing that they burst into tears Reinsu the most. after a while word gets back to his school and suddenly everyone has come to see him in his poor condition. This continued for a few days but the doctors insisted that only his family come see him for the time being. Could barely talk due to his lungs and his vocal cords being damaged from the smoke he inhaled. He could speak only few words most of the sounds he made trying to speak were either “Ughhhh” or “Pugh ugh” it was very sad to hear. His father has burns but not as bad as Kareu’s his were hand burns. But aside from that he got a notepad and a pen he was never really into reading but that is really all he could do so he was in and out of books all the time. Either he was reading or he was sleeping but that was about it. Now that enough time has passed he is allowed a room for the time being now that his condition stabilized. Now that he has his own room his sister comes every day too see how he is doing she gives him a light kiss this time before leaving which makes him sleep well that night.


© 2014 Yamada_Aki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014


Author

Yamada_Aki
Yamada_Aki

Holland, MI



About
I like to write what comes to my mind! And I love to watch anime more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Yamada_Aki


To School To School

A Chapter by Yamada_Aki