Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by terminallyScorpio

The doors opened with a creak and the young pup, now known as Kiba, slowly opened her eyes. How long was she asleep. She lifted her head up, sleepily, jumping up when she noticed Aztec's cage was empty, “Aztec!” she cried, pressing her paws to the cage. A rough voice came from above her cage, and she looked up, “Kid, I'm up here. He moved me,” he barked. Before Kiba could say anything, her cage was opened and she was pulled out and hooked to a leash. The man looked down at her, his name tag on his shirt reading 'Tony'. This was the man that had gotten her just a day before!

The man muttered something as he picked Kiba up, walking over to a set of stairs. He walked down them, coming into a large, lighted up room. The floor was stone with bleachers

on the sides, and then the ring. The ring made Kiba flinch. The smell of blood and death here was the most intense. She was brought over to the ring. It was filled with sand, blood-stained sand. She whined loudly, trying to get out of Tony's grip. The man grabbed her scruff, making her cry out in pain as he threw her into another cage.


Kiba sat in the cage, shaking. She whimpered as she saw another dog, a larger one, enter the cage in front of her, on the other side of the ring. She lied down, the bottom of the cage covered in blood. She whimpered again, looking over at the dog, it's yellow eyes narrowed with blood-lust. Kiba's pelt bristled as she scooted to the back of the cage. She heard more men's voices and glanced out of the small openings in the cage. At least twenty men were coming in and taking seats at he bleachers. What were they doing? She watched as Tony came in front of the ring, shouting loudly, “Welcome! Today fighting will be my newest edition to our wonderful collection, Kiba verses Onceler. Kiba is a ten month old german shepherd pup, female. Onceler is a male black lab mix. Let the fight begin!” he yelled. Just as he said that, her and Onceler's cage doors opened. She ran out, not wanting to be in there any longer. The cage doors closed as Onceler stepped out a bit more slowly. His eyes widened at Kiba.



This is what he was trained for, what was he feeling for this pup? He didn't want to hurt her. Bruce had warned him he would be fighting her today but now that they were together in this arena he discovered he no longer wanted to hurt this pup, “Hit me.” he barked, his voice still young. Kiba's ears flicked forward, “What?” she asked, “Attack me d****t!” he snarled, the crowd cheering as they heard his snarl. Kiba shook her head, backing up. Onceler snarled again, running at her and gripping her front right leg, “Attack me! You won't hurt me.” he growled through her fur. Kiba nodded, biting down on his ear, making him cry loudly and back off.



Onceler smirked, nodding his head at Kiba. His ear bled, a notch in it now missing. Had she really bitten that hard? The crowd cheered as blood from both dogs was spilled. Onceler ran at her again, slamming her into the arena wall, and grabbing her middle area. Kiba whimpered, clawing at him and biting his muzzle. Her claws scratched over his eye, causing blood to profusely come from the right eye, and above and below it. He cried out again, backing off as he rubbed his leg over it. Tony yelled for the fight to stop and two men rushed over, grabbing Kiba, then three men came over, grabbing Onceler, “That was only a test round! Next up is Aztec and Bruce,” “No!” Kiba screamed. 



© 2012 terminallyScorpio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012


Author

terminallyScorpio
terminallyScorpio

Palm Coast, FL



About
I am 13 years old and an amateur writer. I enjoy typing up stories for than actual writing seeing I have horrid hand-writing. I take part in multiple RPs and enjoy going to school. I currently work as.. more..

Writing