Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by terminallyScorpio

She escaped from the men's grip and ran at Tony, biting down on his leg, which was exposed seeing he was wearing shorts. Tony shouted at Kiba, shaking her off and slamming her against the outside of the ring. Kiba cried out for Aztec, hearing his gruff reply, “Kiba! I'll be fine!” he shouted through the cage where Onceler had been. The men grabbed Kiba, leashing her up and tying her to the bleachers. She watched as a woman she recognized patch up Tony's wound. Who was this woman? Then it hit her, it was the woman form the kennel! Kiba stared blankly at her, not realizing who was beside her until he bit her ear.



Kiba yipped turning to look at the massive, aggressive, grinning Bruce, “Sup, kid. See your friend over there? He's getting what was coming to him,” he laughed, glaring at Aztec's cage. Another man grabbed his leash and led Bruce over to the cage where Kiba had been in. She watched as Tony gave the announcment, “Let the real battle begin between Bruce, a hundred pound full bred, male German Shepherd, my champion verses Aztec, a full bred pit bull, let's see some blood shall we?” he called to the crowd, grinning as they responded with cheers.



Kiba looked around, no one was watching her. She began to tug and pull her leash, attempting to rip it. She turned towards the arena as she heard the cage doors open. Bruce rushed out, not even waiting for Aztec to make his way out. He dragged the massive pit bull by the scruff into the arena. Kiba whimpered, tugging on her leash harder. Bruce hurled Aztec into the arena wall, making the pit bull yipe loudly. Kiba felt tears flow down her face as she saw the blood seep down Aztec's neck.




Bruce bit down on the wounded dog's neck, digging his teeth deep into the flesh. Kiba gave one last tug, the leash snapped. She races towards the arena, jumping over the wall. She hurled herself at Bruce, biting his ear and pulling it with her as she went over him. Bruce fell to the ground, letting go of Aztec, “I'll kill you!” he snarled, shaking Kiba off. The pup held half his ear in her jaws as he got up and padded toward her. Kiba spat the ear out, lunging at him and grabbing his chest fur.


Bruce snarled, biting down on her scruff, and pulling her off. He slammed her on the ground, his canines digging into her shoulder. The pressure on her shoulder was relived as Kiba watched Aztec ram himself into Bruce like a raging bull. Bruce fell to the ground on his side, glancing at Tony. The German shepherd was surprised to see the man standing there, grinning at him. What was this? He was being ganged on and Tony didn't even care? Bruce snarled, standing up and running at Kiba. He grabbed her scruff, slamming her into the ground. His jaws wrapped around her neck, deepening quickly. Kiba struggled under his grasp, hitting him in the bottom jaw with her front paw.




Bruce let go, his jaw slightly numb. Kiba lied there for a moment, her wounds bleeding. She glared at Bruce, watching as Tony commanded the fight to stop and several men rushed over to leash Bruce and Aztec. She felt her body lifting up as she passed out.



© 2012 terminallyScorpio


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on April 24, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012


Author

terminallyScorpio
terminallyScorpio

Palm Coast, FL



About
I am 13 years old and an amateur writer. I enjoy typing up stories for than actual writing seeing I have horrid hand-writing. I take part in multiple RPs and enjoy going to school. I currently work as.. more..

Writing