Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

“Why do whites and Native’s hate each other so much?” White Hawk asked. 
“Well I wouldn’t say hate, I think it’s because we are different,” said Jimmy. 
“Oh, but were friends right?” asked White Hawk. 
“Always, friends forever,” said Jimmy. 
Then a couple of men by the name of Victor and James and came walking by, there were supposable friends with Jimmy, but Jimmy didn’t know who they were. 
“Hey Jimmy,” said James walking up to Jimmy. 
“Who are you?” asked Jimmy. 
“I am James and this is Victor,” said James. 
“This is my friend White Hawk, it’s nice to meet you both,” Jimmy putting his hand out to shake. 
“That’s nice, were going to hang out, do you want to come, you can but leave that Indian here?” asked Victor. 
“I am not going to do that, he’s my friend, and Indians come from India, the Lakota’s run this place,” said Jimmy. 
“You’d rather hang out with him than with your own kind,” said Victor. 
“I am a half-breed, I don’t have a kind, he is my best friend,” said Jimmy. 
“I am also a half-breed but you don’t see me hanging out with Indians,” said Victor. 
            White Hawk looked past Victor and saw the figure standing there with hatred in his eyes, then he looked at White Hawk. White Hawk shook his head and said. 
“I am leaving before I do something stupid,” said White Hawk. 
“I am coming with you,” said Jimmy. 
         So they walked away. 
“Alright half-breed you do what you want, but when that Injun turns on you, you know where to find us,” said James. 
“Whatever man, I don’t even know you guys, I’ve never seen you before,” said Jimmy walking away. 
So they both walked home. 
“See you tomorrow then,” said White Hawk. 
“Yes see you tomorrow on the bus,” said Jimmy closing the door. 
White Hawk was walking across the street to his house, when a white car drove up and grabbed White Hawk. He looked and saw Victor and James. They drove to an old abandoned house; they dragged him inside and started beating him. 
“Jimmy doesn’t like you, he can’t stand you, you make him feel weak, powerless, he told us himself,” said James kicking him in his ribs. 
White Hawk looked out the door and saw the figure again he was walking up to the house. 
“How could he tell you that when he doesn’t even know you,” said White Hawk in pain. 
“He knows us, he did tell us that,” said Victor. 
“He wouldn’t say that, you’re just trying to get me to fight him, and I am not going to do that either,” said White Hawk. 
“Whatever, come on James lets finish him,” said Victor.  
White Hawk looked at the figure standing above his head and then looked back at Victor and James. So they started kicking him on both sides of his ribs and his stomach and on the back, throwing him around up against the walls, and punching him. The figure ran up and started talking to White Hawk in his head, White Hawk looked up and was looking right at the figure in his eyes, Whit Hawk got up and he had hatred in his eyes, he turned around and smiled, he fought Victor and James, he started kicking them and punching them, then he threw them out the window, breaking the windows and leaving them there on the ground moaning. Then White Hawk looked up the figure raised his arm and vanished. 
White Hawk stumbled back to Jimmy’s house, he knocked on the door. He didn’t want to go home. Jimmy opened the door and saw White Hawk. 
“White Hawk, hurry come in,” said Jimmy in a shocked voice. 
“Jimmy, oh my goodness, White Hawk are you okay, do you want me to call your father?” asked Jimmy’s mother in a worried voice. 
“No I’ll spend the night,” said White Hawk. 
So Jimmy helped White Hawk into his room and laid him down on his bed. 
“What happened, who did this to you?” Jimmy asked 
“It was Victor and James, they grabbed me and threw me in their car and drove to an old a banded house and started beating me. They said you hated me and that I make you feel weak and powerless,” White Hawk said in pain and anger. 
“Whoa, White Hawk, you know I would never say any of those things, you are my best friend, they want us to hate each other and fight,” said Jimmy getting a warm cloth and wiping his face.  
“I know,” said White Hawk.


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw