Part Two: JB

Part Two: JB

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi
"

Jan's Part of the Story

"

I stepped out of the store and I met Ara's Bestfriend, Jan ............

 

I can say, that he is the only man that Ara is proud of having. I nodded on his direction. I'm sure if he noticed me, but one thing is for sure. There's a reason why we met.

 

--END of Lewis's Narration--

 

I was enligthened when I saw Lewis, he nodded at me, I'd like to start a conversation to know how things are going, but I think that he has to do something important. I find it so annoying when girls turn their heads whenever I pass by, not sure if I'm so attractive or there is something wrong with my face... I'm not really in to girls. Everytime I tried, It doesn't work out. They only see me as a friend, which really hurts. Maybe, it's just not meant for me. I'm waiting for God's time. 

 

I got out of SM Manila and took a side car in order for me to reach Intramuros. I payed 20 bucks for that. And still, girls just kept on looking at me. I waited in front of the Mapua Institute of Technology, I'm going to surprise my dearest Ex girlfriend and bestfriend, Ara. I don't want to spoil the fun so I didn't tell her that I was coming. It's really hard to find a vacant time especially when you're a student of UP Diliman. It was already 1PM and I haven't seen her. I called her and she said that she's not coming to school because they don't have classes. All of a sudden, I felt sad. Although I can visit her condo unit, I didn't do it because I wanted to her in school. 

 

I gently walked away then this running guy bumped into me. What he's holding fell from his hands, The Blue Magic Paper bag. I picked it up for him since I can see that he's got a heavy bag and his thin. I'm not quite sure if his bag contains a laptop or some sort of drawing materials. He thanked me for picking up that paper bag and he continued running away.

 

I noticed that the card fell down. I wanted to chase him but I don't know where he's going. I don't even know this place. I opened the card and it was for a girl named Ara. I laughed. Of all names, why does it have to be Ara? I told myself that this is a pure coincidence. If it's my bestfriend, Ara, it's impossible because No man puts a great effort on her. It's always her who moves. I mean, she's a hopeless romantic, just like me. 

 

I can't barely remember the face of that guy who bumped into me, whoever he is, I wish him a goodluck with that girl that his courting. I still remember the time when I courted my bestfriend. I have no idea what I was doing, but I know, It's one of the ways to make her mine. I courted Ara for almost a year and she finally said yes. The only problem with our relationship is that, My mom doesn't favor her. She likes the previous one, Nikka. (My first love)

 

We worked out so well. Were more like bestfriends more than couples. Almost everyone envies us, including my friends and her friends, It was really an issue. But then, little by little, our friends learned to support us. For me, Ara and I are the best among any other couples around. Our work of art is the best, everything that we do together gets a high grade. Even the teachers loved us. Those moments were forever treasured in my heart. 

 

4:41 PM, I got home. I can't get things out of my head. I took my old sketchpad, and look at my past drawings, the one I made for Nikka and Ara. as I turn the pages side to side, memories began to flashback, like when I kissed Ara's cheeks in the rain and when I held Nikka's hand in the classroom, something like that. 

 

Nikka was fun to be with. She's intelligent, talented and serious. She made me realize what love really is. There's just an incident that happened that's why she was not able to be my girl. Ara, on the other hand. Is the most annoying girl ever. She's far from the usual. She keeps on doing a lot of random things and she talks a lot, she's moody, hard to please and jelly hearted..

 

But then again, we broke up. Due to my stupidity, I chose my first love more than her. Maybe because Nikka got my sympathy. Ara was really on fire. She was really angry at me to the point that we hated each other. I said a lot of bad things about her infront of almost everyone. I shamed her. I told everyone that I was happy not being with her. But when Nikka left me, I felt like I lost my life's direction. Since Ara is mad at me, I have no best friend to run into. I placed my anger on her, I was really bitter, but then I realized that I should have known better. That's she's still my best pal no matter what happens.

 

I apologized to her, and asked her to be my bestfriend again. She accepted, she forgave me. But it doesn't necessarily mean that I can come back being her guy again. Because her heart was caught by this guy named Sean. 

 

I closed my sketch pad as well as my bitter memories, I'm happy that everything is okay now. But the Ara in the card is still bothering me, I want to know who that is. 

 

--End of Jan's Narration--



© 2012 AraOnFireXXi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on September 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 23, 2012


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi