Part Four: NS

Part Four: NS

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi
"

Nicko's side of the story

"

We rode a jeepney and I can't calm myself. Something bad is really happening to Ara.

 

--End of Sean's Narration--

 

It's been a bad day for me. I don't know what I'll do. I might be too late. She might not be breathing anymore by the time I get there. My friend, Jessie is right. I should have talked to her and settle things. My mistake is that, I acted. I showed her how happy I am with my friends, I slapped it into her face that I'm better off with out her, and I thought that it was a nice thing to do. I know that I'm immature, I'm hard to understand. 

 

I met Ara on my first year, first term , we were blockmates. I was so shy to talk to her. I don't know why, I'm still searching for the perfect opportunity. I love the way that she smiles, it lights up my world without her knowing, She's somehow, my inspiration. I got that chance to get her number and text her, my texts were as long as hell. Sometimes she replies so short, but that's okay, at least I'm texting her.

 

I wanted to be with her all the time, I left my friends, just to be with her friends. I don't want to admit it, but she's the only reason why I'm going with them, I have to make some lame excuses but who cares, I'm with her. I was inlove with the idea of being in a relationship. I did my efforts , great efforts just for her to say yes to me. The problem is, she's trapped in the past. She's very cautious and fragile.  I think that she doesn't trust me at all. On my side, it's hard, but all I can do is to understand her. 

 

There was a time wherein we didn't talk, I missed her so much, I want to hug her and tell her my story. She listened to me, and accepted me. I gently hugged her and kissed her. I gave her the first kiss of her life. I know that that kss changed everything between us. She doesn't look at me the way she looks at me before. I got her eventually. And it was the best day of my life. I don't know how to start, but it's a great thing that she's mine. 

 

Everyday, I'm treating her like a princess. And it hurts if she jokes about the breakup. I don't want to lose her. I love our kisses, and if by chance, I'll marry her. We planned things. I said that I'll be with her till we graduate. We'll have our business, stable job and get married. I know it's too early to think of those things, but nothing is impossible.

 

Until a week came. She become so moody, her mood swings most of the time. She's emotional. I don't understand why. Until there cama a point wherein I got hurt. She compared me to one of her ex-boyfriends. I don't know how to react. It's just a bitter pill to swallow. After a few days, I found out that her carreer has been dissolved. I tried to understand her , but she's just so impossible. I kept my distance from her. We we're not able to understand each other, so we decided to end this.

 

I don't want to have any contact with her anymore. My desicion is final. I'm choosing my friends now, Yes, I know it hurts her so much, but I have to do this. Maybe I wasn't really inlove with her, maybe I'm just really inlove with the idea of being in a relationship. Days passed, I can see her smiling, I know it's fake but I have to prove to her that I'm happy with my life.

 

That was the biggest mistake of my life. I didn't know that he has a cancer. An uncurable one. And her life span now is very short. If only I knew, I'll be more mature to understand things, I won't make it hard for her. I should have swallowed my pride. 

 

At this moment, all I can feel now is regret. I've been visiting her for 2 years in the hospital, she's in a deep coma. I'm praying that one day, she'll wake up. And she'll sparkle again. As I open the door to her ward, her friend, Terence was there together with 3 guys. Who looks familiar. They looked at me, I remembered them. The one who is in the same store , the one who I bumped into, and the one in the LRT. 

 

The tall guy, kinda chubby and handsome came to me

" My name is Jan, And I believe that this card is together with that paper bag the you are holding" He said

I took the card from his hand and thanked him. He stared at me, it seems like he knows who I am and What Ara and I had.

 

"Call me Nicko, The three of you must be her ex-boyfriends, The reason why she's so fragile" I said

"You're right, we are. And we regretted it" Jan said

 

The other two doesn't speak, they are just staring at me. I placed the stuffed puppy on her side and read to her my love letter. I know it's stupid but I have to, hoping that I'll wake her up with this.

 

The guy with the jacket stood up, and went outside, I wanted to know who he is so I follwed him.

 

12:00 Midnight, we were at the rooftop, I introduced myself to him and I found out that his name is Sean. He looked at me with tears on his eyes and took a small box out of his jacket and opened it

"You know, this is the ring that Ara wanted her whole life. I didn't expect that someone like you would come along her way." Sean said

"Yeah, I can call her mine, but it's still you who she searches for everytime were together" I said

Sean continued to cry. I feel his pain, regrets and mistakes. I touched the ring , because I was the one who promised Ara to give her that. 

"If Ara wakes up, give this to her, You deserve each other. Please. Take care of my Queen, I trust you." Sean said

I hugged him without any hessitation and consoled him. He never stopped crying, until his phone vibrated, It was Jan, he asked us to go back because something happened.

 

--END of Nicko's Narration--



© 2012 AraOnFireXXi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi