Part Five: AA

Part Five: AA

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi
"

Final Chapter. Ara's side

"

I hugged him without any hesitation and consoled him. He never stopped crying, until his phone vibrated, It was Jan, he asked us to go back because something happened.

 

--END of Nicko's Narration--

 

I'm trying to fight. I wanted to open my eyes, I can hear those four voices, they keep me alive. I can feel, that they are in one room, waiting for me to wake up. My life is close to death, I keep on praying to God that he'll give me a chance to see them, hug them and speak to them. It's a good thing that God answered my prayer, I was able to open my eyes from a deep sleep. I saw the four of them surrounding me. I don't know what to say or what to do so I smiled.

 

I reached out to touch their cheeks, and they can't help it but to shed a tear, especially Sean and Nicko. The last two. I know that I've been a fool for searching Sean in the personality of Nicko, it was really my big mistake. If only I can turn back the time, I'll just shut my mouth and enjoy my life with Nicko. Because, out of the four, it's him who has the effort and it's him who really treated me the way I want to be treated.

 

"Nicko, I didn't expect to see you here. After all that happened to us.. I .... " I said

He placed his hand on my hand and gently touched it

"It's okay Ara, You don't have to explain anything, Past is Past, " Nicko said

 

I closed my eyes and cried, that's what he used to tell me when we were a couple, Past is past, Life goes on. I looked at Sean, the kid among them. He's 4 years younger. He seems to have a lot of regrets in his emotion. Yes, I know that we didn't have a proper talk about Seemja, I got hurt because I trusted him that he'll never let go even if we are in a long distance relationship. He's a good guy, and I believe that Seemja is not a rebound.

 

"I waited upon your return, I'm glad that you're finally here. We can talk now" I said

"I have a lot of stories to tell. Please let me explain. The only thing that I want you to do is to forgive me" Sean said

"If that's what you want me to do, even if you tore me apart. The most important thing is that, you're beside me until the last day of my life" I said

 

Jan didn't want what I said. He doesn't want me to go. He believes that it's not yet my time. He stood up from his comfortable chair and lectured me

 

"Ara, What the hell are you saying? You're not gonna die now, Okay? Are you already giving up? You're not someone who gives up easily" Jan said

 

Lewis tried to calm him down. Jan couldn't take what I said. He wanted to see me, See us fulfill our dreams as an artist together. He wanted to be a successful person with me. That's what we promised each other 5 years ago. But again, events like this are uncontrollable. We just have to accept things and let them happen. 

 

I know that a lot of things and events took place during that day. God has his own way of connecting things together. I'll never forget this day. The 21st of September. 

 

--Epilogue--

 

I got out of the hospital after a week. The doctor doesn't want me to die there. I got a few days left. I really wanted to fight this sickness but my body can't anymore. I'll make the best out of my remaining days. I'll make it up to them. The doctor said that I have a month to live.

 

I knocked on Lewis's front door, 6 AM in the morning. His eyes were still tired, but he let me in. I prepared his breakfast, bacon and pancakes. We ate together and talked. I'm happy now that he's about to graduate and soon his gonna be a famous musician. He got discovered on Youtube. He asked me if I'd like to do a cover with him. I agreed and the song was "Never Alone". This song meant a lot for the both of us. This is the first song that we perfomed together in a mini concert. I was the vocalist and he's the drummer. Our cover was great. He posted it as soon as I finished editing. And it got a million views. 

 

I visited Jan's dorm. The drawings on his walls were amazing. I complimented his work and I told him to place his work in an exhibit. He smiled at me. He said that he'll never win. I boosted his confindence and convinced him to do what I said. He only agreed when I said that I'll make a collaboration with him. He got a canvas and placed it on the floor. and we began painting. The girl on fire and the boy with the sketchpad. It represents me and him. The rendering of the painting was the best. I'm sure that a lot would die just to have a glimpse of that painting. 

 

Sean called me out for dinner. He reserved the restaurant just for us. He wanted it to be so romantic. That was the best date of my life. I wish that that night would never end. I always wanted to do that with him, when we were still a couple. I told him, that one day, he'll find someone who can take care of him, better than I am. He said that he'll never find someone like me because I'm the best there is. After we finished our dinner, we went to the radio station where we worked as a DJ, 5 years ago. We asked the owner if we could be on air even just for tonight. We placed our headphones on our ears and began talking. A lot of callers came, they missed us. After the session, the owner told us that A thousand listeners tuned in to tehir station. We didn't accept the salary, we only wanted to be a DJ again.

 

Finally, my last day came. I decided to spend it with nicko. I wanted to die happily in his arms. He's the only one I wanted to look at before I die. We walked along Intramuros. Run around the walls, Ride at the back of the horeses, had a picnic at the garden and the last thing that we are gonna do is to watch the sunset at the Baluatre. 

 

" Do you still remember what happened here?" I asked

" Of course, How can I forget. " He said

 

He hugged me like he never hugged me before and smiled

 

"If you will allow me, I'd like to do it again. " He said

 

I closed my eyes and let him do what he wants. I lay down on his arms. The sunset is about to happen. I can feel my body weakening. I know that I'd die today, he knows it too. He's trying his best not to cry. He grabbed a box on his pocket, and opened it. It was the ring that I've been looking at eversince. He touched my hand and placed the ring on my finger and he made his vow. i said sorry for everything that I've done to him, and I hugged him. As the sun sets,  my heart beat stops, My body stopped working and all I can see is a bright light coming towards me ..........

 

-- end of Ara's Narration --

 

 She's gone. She died in my arms. This isn't a bad dream. This is real. I carried her as if she just fell asleep. Lewis, Jan and Sean were there, waiting. I placed her in the car and I sat beside her. Jan was driving. It's a hard thing to accept that the girl who came into our lives passed away. 

 

The day of her burial came. We placed white roses on her grave, and we thanked God for giving us someone like her. Yes, she's gone, but in our hearts, she'll remain intact .........

 

The End.



© 2012 AraOnFireXXi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi