ChapterXX: JT

ChapterXX: JT

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi
"

The unknown person in Ara's life

"
So I went to her grave, waited for the four boys to be gone. I still can't process that fact that Ara had her sudden demise. No. Not now, it's not supposed to happen. I'm the one who should be in that casket, not her. It's me who wanted to die first more than anyone else. I left Ara because I don't deserve what she did, only to find out I was wrong. But it's too late for me to come back. It's too late for the fairytale-disney s**t she wanted for us to happen. I'm such a fool for being deceived by people. I should have trusted her.
What I have to Ara, it's all real. But with what happened, I wanted to forget her, leave her behind because nothing's left for me. As I said, the truth came out too late. I should have been there. She always wanted me to listen. Now, she'll never hear me even if I cry or break down. 
My name is Jason. You don't know me, but I'm her true love. ------


© 2014 AraOnFireXXi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on March 9, 2014
Last Updated on March 9, 2014


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi