Part Three: DS

Part Three: DS

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi
"

Sean's side of the story

"

I closed my sketch pad as well as my bitter memories, I'm happy that everything is okay now. But the Ara in the card is still bothering me, I want to know who that is. 

 

--End of Jan's Narration--

 

I peeked through the train window, waiting for the time that I'll get down. Just 2 more stations and I'm at the Central Terminal. No one knows that I'm back. Not even my closest friends. I didn't want them to know that I'm already here. I want Ara to be the first one. I need to settle things first, I need to apologize. While I'm in the other country, I did a lot of things that I know, somehow, damaged her. I tried my best to track her down and I found out the she studies at the Mapua Institute of Technology.

 

Finally, I'm here at the Central Terminal. As the train door opens, my heart throbs. I gently placed my feet on the Platform and then a running guy bumped into me. He said sorry and I just nodded my head, he seems to be in a hurry. That guy looks familiar. I think I saw him somewhere, I just can't remember. I walked down the stairs, shufflin, that's what I always do. I saw Jan from a distance and approached him. He was surprised when he saw me.

 

" Sean, I didn't know that you're back. Since when?" He said

" Last Month. I don't want anyone to know, so it's our secret , okay?" I said

"Okay then, You're secret is safe with me. But what brings you here? We both live in Mandaluyong" He asked

"I have a business to take care of, I better get going" I said.

 

He gave me a high five as if nothing happened in the past. I still remember the moment when he Pushed me to the wall and pointed out my flaws to Ara. I admit that I was really wrong. I continued walking and I reached my destination. I got inside with the help of my cousin. I asked him if he saw Ara around since they are in the same course, he said that they don't have classes today that's why Ara is not here. I pouted in disappointment, and got out of that school, I went to The Bayleaf and checked in. 

 

I reached out for my pocket and got a box. A box that contains the ring that Ara's been looking at eversince. I sat down on the soft couch, thinking of how I can get the second chance with her. 3 years is a very long time, I know that a lot of things have changed. I sighed and think of the time when I last saw her face. It was at the NAIA Termnial 3.

 

That time, before my flight, I was waiting upon her arrival, I wanted to hug her, I want to give her our first kiss, and tell her that someday I'll come back for her. But It's just too painful. I told my mom that if Ara arrives, stop her from coming near to me. I can't bare to see her crying. I want her to continue her life even if I'm not gonna be on her side. My mom didn't stop me from doing that, She doesn't like Ara for me, She doesn't want me to have a girlfriend yet. Even my sister doesn't favor her because eversince Ara came into my life, my attention has been divided, I'm not the so-called full time Kuya. Only my father and little brother favors her. 

 

When she arrived, in her school uniform , I tried not to look at her. My mother raised her hand so she didn't came near. She walked away. And that was the last time I saw her. 

 

I got to that country in an instant, I need to be a great actor and show her that I'm happy even if she's not around. The truth is, I really can't. I got a rebound named Seemja. Which made Ara block me in Facebook, Twitter, Skype and everything. I didn't expect that she'll act that way. 

 

I lay down on this bed and it was so soft, I closed my eyes and tears began to fall, just then, a EUREKA moment slapped my brain. The guy who bumped to me at the LRT, it's him. The same guy at the NAIA terminal 3 who I glanced at. This is not a coincidence. This is all connected to Ara. That guy has something to do with her, maybe it's her boyfriend or suitor. 

 

I grabbed my mobile phone and called Jan. Told him what I found out. He mentioned something about a card that is for the girl named Ara and he added that he has a strange feeling about it. I told him to meet me at the Le Reese Cafe. I also told him to contact Lewis because This is a very interesting happening. I checked out of the Bayleaf hotel and rushed myself all the way to Mandaluyong. Lewis and Jan was there, waiting for me. They were very clean while my looks are so haggard. I sat down into their table and began talking.

 

As my story goes, Jan took his wallet and got a blue magic card.

 

"Could it be possbible that It's the same guy who I saw in that store?" Lewis asked

"You mean to say that , you saw him?" Jan said

"Yes, But I didn't clearly see his face. But yeah, He's a Mapuan" Lewis said

"So, The one who bumped to me at the LRT station, The one who bumped to Jan and the one who bought the stuff toy is just the same person?" I say

"Indeed. But what does he have to do with Our Ex-girlfriend?" Lewis said

"I don't know. But I have a feeling that we should really see Ara tonight" Jan said

 

We rode a jeepney and I can't calm myself. Something bad is really happening to Ara.

 

--End of Sean's Narration--

 

TO BE CONTNUED 



© 2012 AraOnFireXXi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on September 24, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012


Author

AraOnFireXXi
AraOnFireXXi

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Ara A. Here. Known as "Nadia Ford" (My Pen Name). So yeah, I hope you like the stories that I'm gonna post here. I love Action,horror,romance and adventure. My stories are based on my imagination,.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by AraOnFireXXi


Elapse Elapse

A Book by AraOnFireXXi