To the Principal

To the Principal

A Chapter by Emett
"

Jamie can never catch a break, especially when nobody believes them.

"
It wasn't my fault. I was sitting in the back, and I couldn't even see the board. Everyone was in my way, how was I supposed to pay attention and throw a spitball at the same time? Those a******s blamed me. Everyone thinks I'm weird, I don't understand why. I've only ever been nice, I've kept to myself. Everyone makes fun of me. So now I'm sitting outside the principal’s office. They're trying to call my parents won't answer, they don't care about the school, and they know I've never done anything wrong. So they gave me a choice; I could either just not go to school, or keep going to school. I can skip whenever and take any class for as long as I want. They blocked the school's number, so what will happen now is that I'll just go to the library and do some self study. I'm always picked on, I just want to learn… but no one cares. At least, that’s what I thought. Everyone has one, but I'm one of the few people that can see them. They don't have just one name; they've been called all different kinds of things. They've been called : faə, fairies, mermaids, nymphs, gods, etc… They don't have a proper name. They let us name them, and they've always been there, since we've been born. At one point almost everyone could see them, but the older we get the more we forget. And when we forget, we forget that they were there with everyone. Most people call them “Imaginary friends.” But here's the thing, They. Are. REAL. They've never left us, and they won't until we leave this world. A lot of them are really nice, but some are mean and hurtful. Some people have more than one. They like to be with us, give us imagination, to give us hope, to bring us down, or just to be there. We can also create them ( which is why some people have more than one). They all look different too, they change their appearance whenever they want. Some are tall, some are short, some have lots of hair, some have scales. All of them are unique.
“James, the Principal will see you now”, Ms. Baker said very politely, but her eyes spoke pity.


© 2017 Emett


Author's Note

Emett
I'm going to do fairly short chapters because it'll help me best organize my thoughts for you guys. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on October 22, 2017
Last Updated on October 25, 2017


Author

Emett
Emett

About
I write as more of a hobby, and I'm not all that good at organizing my thoughts, or grammar. I'll gladly accept criticism. more..

Writing
Tired Tired

A Poem by Emett


Suspension Suspension

A Chapter by Emett