Bus ride home.

Bus ride home.

A Chapter by Emett
"

Jamie is in deep thought and realizes something important.

"
Joey nods and sits by my feet. Bri goes by Joey and stares at me for a bit and decided to change her form again. This time she is in the form of a small fox and tries to climb on top of Joey to sit on her back. I thought it was cute and funny, Joey just sat there and waited for Bri to settle. I'll have to tell mom and dad I have a new special. I'm lucky that they can see them too. The only thing is, they can't understand their “language”. For some reason I can see, hear, understand, and touch them. We think it's because I'm from tow seers. The bus finally arrives with a screeching stop, almost loud enough to cover your ears but not quite. As we boarded the bus I noticed there were plenty of seats for people, but most were filled with wandering specials. I made my way to the middle of the bus and chose a seat across from the back exit. Joey and Bri sat by the window. I stared straight ahead as the bus jerked forward into a drive. I wonder if the people who left their contact info go to the library often. I mean I'm sure I would have noticed them. Then again I can only tell if little kids can see them. Are there qualities that make it obvious? Have I already met someone who's like me and I just haven't realized it yet? I'm sure Joey would have told me by now...or not. I pull out my phone.
“ Hey Joey, have you ever noticed anyone close to me be able to see or hear specials.?”
“Hmn. I think maybe some kid in your class might have heard me once. I can't remember.” Joey tries to recall, “Oh yeah, you know that one chick who always wears baggy hoodies, longish hair. Can't have style to save her life. I think I saw her giggle at what I was yelling at you.” I know exactly who she's describing. Joana, she's knows everyone and everyone knows her. A lot of people owe her, all the teachers love her. No one ever messes with her or her posse; at least if they don't want to end up in a cast. Her posse won't let anyone say anything bad about her, and she won't let anyone say anything bad about them.
“Joey are you sure? I find it hard to believe a girl like her can see specials. I mean this is Joana. Now that I think about it.What does her special even look like?” I ask Joey.
“ No clue, I don't pay much attention to her. I do know she has more than one.” She says as she turns to look out the window again. Bri has already started to fall asleep and I put my phone away. I glance out the window. We're passing through Robin Grove, almost to our stop.


© 2017 Emett


Author's Note

Emett
If there are any spelling or grammar errors please tell me! Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on October 25, 2017
Last Updated on October 25, 2017


Author

Emett
Emett

About
I write as more of a hobby, and I'm not all that good at organizing my thoughts, or grammar. I'll gladly accept criticism. more..

Writing
Tired Tired

A Poem by Emett


To the Principal To the Principal

A Chapter by Emett


Suspension Suspension

A Chapter by Emett