The strange girl part 2

The strange girl part 2

A Chapter by ......

RING RING RING

 Shadow: hello?

Ben: yes hello miss Jynx, i need you to meet me at shallowcreek at hank highschool right away as fast as you can fly!! if that possiible?

Shadow: umm ok but may i ask for what resson?

Ben: we have a killer and need a skilled bounty hunter!!!!

Shadow: ohh i see and what kind of killer may i have on my hands

(shadows on the phone looking at her sharp knife like nails with a little grin on her face)

Ben: we dont know that why we need a profeshonail!!!!!!!

Shadow: i see ill be right on my way.. lets say 5 minutes at the grand clock instead!!!

(ben looks up at the mom and looks back to the road and breaths very deeply)

Ben: ok very well bye bye now miss Jynx...

(shadow hangs up before he could finish)

(ben swallows very heavally and trys to keep his mind focus on something other then the call)

mom: who was that you were talking to!! you look terrified i wouldnt know what you where more scared of the creature your chasing or the phone call!! giggle

ben: hahaha funny, but the person i was talking to ... well she's special lets just put it like that!

Mom: how old is this girl?? and how long has she been a fucken bounty hunter!!!

(mom looks worried)

ben: she's 14 and has been killing since she was 6 years old! but dont worry about it she's not that scary...

(ben trys to smile at the mother)

Mom: WHAT THE F**K!!! SINCE SHE WAS 6 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER FUCKEN PARENTS!!!!!

ben: she doest have parents her whole family died when she was 2 years old and shes been surviving by herself for 12 years now!!! lets just drop it now!!

( ben starts driving towards the clock)

 

           * * *

 

Shadow: i wounder what im gonna be dealing with...hahahahahaha ohh whatever it is its probally take me a one day job to take care of and then i can get back to my misserble life hahahahahahahaha

(shadow closes her eyes then opens them)

OMFG!! im flying all the way to teennsse!!?? HOLY S**T thats going to take at least 25 minute fly!! not 5 minutes!! DAMNIT!!

 

           * * *

 

Ben: ahh miss Jynx, you look very fine today!!

(ben smiles while tipping his hat off to her)

Mom: MY GOD YOU MISS JYNX YOUR SOO SMALL HAHAHA NO OFFENCE!

Shadow: size doesnt matter it what you do with it!

(Shadow was a very slim youg lady she had very strong powerful looking arms and legs and long perfect red hair which mad her look like a model she was 5 ft and 4 ins tall and had pure black eyes that looked cat like and fine looking lips of a brillant shade of red, she was wearing a black leather body suit and metal and hand long fingers with cat like nails, and looked like someone you yourself wouldnt really want to get in a fight with)

Shadow: so what kind og "monster" do you have on your hands?

Ben: we dont know but get in the truck and ill show you some of the bodys its left behind and clues.

Shadow: hmmm very well

(ben gets in driver seat cuosiously and shadow goes in the pasengers seat and the mom goes in the back seat)

 

          * * *

 

(all three get out of the truck to go into the school and of course shadow was leading)

Shadow: HOLY S**T hahahaha wow you really do have a killer on your hands

(shadow takes finger to wipe some blood off the window)

BANG SMAH BOOM!!!

Shadow: stand back!!!!!!

( shadow takes her her nails up for deffence and goes into cat like stelth and out of no where her nails grwo 6 times longer and sharper making her nails look like 10 very sharp dagers)

Shadow: who goes there show yourself orim coming after you and trust me i can get pretty nasty!!!!!!!

Chris: its me Chris, Tom and i tripped over something while trying to get out of that hell hole!!!!

(Chris and tom come walking out covered in blood and stuned faces)

Ben: what were you two doin in there!!!!!!!

Thomas; basketbal practice then girls whatch us the lights go out the blood everywhere!!!

Chris: it took frannys life and when i ran to try and get the man who did it he laughed like he was on drugs or something then i felt something wet on my neck and turned around and saw a ogre like mouth come towards me then we ran!!!

Shadow: Hmmmm

(chris turns around to look at shadow then has a slight smile apear on his face)

Shadow: you felt something wet on your neck!?

Chris: umm ya why?

(shadow walks over to Chris and takes her hand to his face and turns it slowly so she could see his neck.. of coarse she had to go on her tippy toes since he was like 6ft and 9ins)

Chris: umm what are you doin and who are you btw!!??

Shadow: seeing if theres a message and you dont need to know who i am all you need to know is ill be gone in a couple of days!

(shadow's face turns into a smile)

shadow: bingo here we are... heart of the woods

Thomas: what!?? what the hell are you talking about you fucken weirdo!!

(ben's face turns into a scared face and trys to grab thomases mouth but was to late, shodow grabs him and pushes him into the school wall)

Shadow: Now you listen to me ive seen things, heard things,done things that could drive a person insane and give you nightmares for the rest of your life slowly eating away at you making you want to put a pistal in your throut!! and i dont know if you can get the fact in your thick head that theirs something out there the craves your blood and flesh like a pregnate woman craves chocolate!!!

( shadow now had her demon nails right at his neck just almost peiricing him)

Thomas: umm first of all take your claws out of my freaken neck and calm yourself you think you seen things ive seen things too!! lol your just a normal b***h nothing new!! hahaha if you think your soo special kill me!!!

Shadow:now tell me why i would do that mhm? you should tresure your even being!!! for i can see you barley diserve such a privlage to be walking on this world and breathing... you could ever be soo luckey!but if you dont think im special then thats ok for i dont need some fools opinion about me for your words are just a waste of air to me!!!

Thomas:who the hell do you think you are telling me im luckey!!!

(shadow looks at him strangley and releases him and walks toward Chris)

Shadow: what happened exactlly in the gym?

Chris: I DONT KNOW!!! BUT WHAT EVER THE HELL IT WAS ...  i think im next!!!!!!!

Shadow: your not next because im here!!! and i promise not to let any more deaths hap...

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK YOU CAN CATCH ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL LETS JUST SEE!!!!

( out of no where a grey nacade tall human like creature jumps out of the bushes next to them and dives right into Shadow)

Mom: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Shadow: AHHH GRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

( the thing takes shadow to the ground in a bloody tossle, and digs his fangs like teeth into Shadows neck)

Shadow: ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

( shadow takes her pearly white k-9 teeth into the side of the thing and took a great amount of skin causing lots of blood to poor from this thing!)

Creature: AHHHHHHHHHHH OOFFFF OOOF MEEEEEEEEE!!! I WILLLLL KILLLLLLLL YOUUUUUU!!!!

(creature then grabs shadow by the neck and throuws her 5 m off the ground making her land right in the school wall shadow moans in grusem pain and looks up to see the thing run straight at her shadow tries to get up to protect herself or attempt to attack but lost to much blood to do anything)

 

BANG!!!!!!!!

 

Shadow: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(the creature lempt in the air and landed right into her stomach and grabed her by the leg and swong her around and making her land straight into the gravel road)

Creature: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANY LAST  REQUEST B***H!!!??? BHAHAHAHAHAHA

( creature starts to walk towards her, shadow looking like she was pretty much eneded the line just layed still)

Creature: GET UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!

( now the creature was about to grab her by the neck when...)

 

SLASH SNEAR SMASH!!!!

 

( shadow took her arm in cat like reflecies grabed the creature throut and pushed him inot a wall looked at him)

Shadow: YA I DO AND ITS DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST REQUESTS!!! ...Shadow now thinking to herself that was a pretty stupid line but carried on anyways.

(Shadow smashed his skull into the wall cracking his head open and  tossing him around and spinning him around like they were tangoing then she threw him across the road and stoped in her steps and laughed under her breathe)

Shadow: you want to see how i got the tittle Shadow Jynx? HAHAHA

( shadow then raised her arms out like they were wings and then her nails grew into pure silver 7 inch claws on each finger, her hair turned into such a red shade and her eyes became as red as her hair, the creatures face expression was starting to change in fear for he knew what was coming, she then had an evil looking snicker on her face then beautiful black feathered wings came climbing out of her back, and  not to far behind a dragon/wolf long like tail came out of her the tail wipped around with spicks forming all around the tip of the tail. SWISH blades of pure silver formed on her wings, for the feathure became knifes, spikes of silver were cutting out of Shadows sholders and on her elbows, and with a devilish glare her clocke,hair,wings,tail, started to swing around harshley as if she was standing next to a tornato, her eyes were now as white as snow and the wind started to pick more and more speed every second until it was like the biggest huricaine in the world happaning.)

Shadow:  YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!!!??  i will now give you 3 seconds to leave and NEVER COME BACK.. or i'll be forced to use all my powers to tear the very flesh on your body off!!!!

Creature: im not leaving till i finish this town so give it your best shot and when IM done with you, you'll be in my teath and nails!!!

Shadow: 1,2,3, very well  i might as well give you a show then!!!

 

BANG BOOM SLAH BANG!!!!!

 

(there was a big bright light, screaming could be heard from the distance, Ben,Alice the mother, Chris, and Thomas went flying into the school wall and when Chris opened his eyes everything was in slow motion, he could hear birds chirping, and nice soft lulaby, and now the image infront was becoming more clear. now he could see a pure white with black edges around it jumping and flipping all around as if it were a fish on land, and now he was starting to see a greyish figure with red being beaten up by this white figure and BANG!! another bright light came, Chris took his hands to cover his eyes and now could see the greyish figure now floating in mid air as if it were under a spell, and then just as fast as it was in the air it fell on the ground and started to run in the woods.BANG!!!! another bright light and Chris was knocked out)

 

    * * *

 

Ben: Alice!!,THOMAS!!!,CHRISSSSSSS!!!!!!

(ben gets up and starts to look around to find blood leading into the woods again and blood almost everywhere he looked he started to panic and walk around to at least find someone, then he heard a small voice call out for him)

Thomas; ben??? bennn are you there please im hurt!! ... im scared please help me!!!!!!

Ben: im here im coming, dont worry Tomy im here!

(ben walks over to Thomas to find him twitching on his side and saw he was sweating and breathing very deeply and had a freacky faceial expreshion)

Ben: you ok? you dont look soo good!?

Thomas: (laughs softly) i'm fine old man!!

Ben: hmmmm

Thomas: WHATS THAT SAPOSE TO MEAN B***H!!! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME I THINK I BROKE MY STUPID LEG!!! NOW!!!

Ben: are you sure your ok this isnt you!!!!! im starting to get worried about you!!

( Thomas snaped his arm and grabed bens pants leg like a viper and his eyes were starting to turn into a stormy greyish color and his teeth started to become into fangs and his hair started to turn brown to a black)

Thomas: hahahahHAHAHA!!! ...

(his eyes turned into a scared look and back to an insane look)

Thomas:.. help me...

( Thomas got up and striked at bens neck then at his stomach then back handed him making ben fall to his knees, then Chris now could be seen walking over towards thomas and ben. ben grabed a stick near bye and got up and smacked thomas at the back of the neck making him fall straight on his face now Chris was running and screaming his blood vanes were forming all around him and he looked as if he was ready to beat up a gang)

Chris: YOU TOOK MY FATHER NOW IM GOING TO TAKE YOU!!!!!!!!

Chris now running at top speed towards Ben and like a panther he jumped and took ben down to the ground punching him in the face. Ben pushed him off and wiped the blood from his nose cause it now was broken and spat blood out of his mouth and a few teeth and punched Chris and now they were taking shot from shot.

Ben: Chris!!! I DIDNT KILL YOUR FATHER, THE MAN WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER IS DEAD NOW!! CALM DOWN!!

Chris: LIES !!!!!!!!!

 

         * * *

 

Meanwhile an hour away from the high school was an empty field but then the feild started on fire bye itself!

Whisper: goo away please im sorry!!! i'l do anything please dont hurt my people!!! take me and do what ever you want me!! PLEASE DONT HURT MY LOVE OR MY BABY GIRL!!!      BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Shadow: AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'LL KILL  NUIT TUEURS!!!!!!

( Shadow was now running through the field with arms wide open as if she was going to give you a hug, fire burst out of her fists and the wind started to pick up. The sky was changing alkl sorts of darks colors harshley, BANG BOOM!! thunder and lightning striking now and setting things on fire, Shadow screamed as if she was being tourtured!! her nails now as long and sharp as blades cutting down full grown trees with a single swipe as she kept running, now she strated to pick up spead every second and bent down a bit and giant feathery black wings climbed out of her back. stretching out and BANG!! she was now going straight up in the air leaving dust behind now going 525 mile per hour in the air as if like a rocket going to the moon. she started to spin herself around crazley and now a black tornato started to form lightining striking more angriley and thunder getting agressive!she then burst herself into lava still spinning and started to shoot knives and posion darts all over. then everything stoped the sky went back to normal, everything went back to normal and now shadow stoped in mid air then opened her eyes and started to fall down at least 900ft in the air, she then had her wings arch back as if she was diving into water, her eyes closed shut holding her arms straight up falling to her death. now she was 50ft from the ground then she opened her eyes and her wings stretch out and she was at least 1 metere of the ground when she glided up back in the air and just like that she was off, her mighty powerful wings moving up and down herocally she was going at least 315 mile per hour now heading towards england!!)

 

        * * *

 

Texas: 1:23pm,12.17.11

 

Treasure: AHAHAHA ... holy s**t!!

( a 14 year old girl with long wavy brown hair and white skin, with one blue eye and one brown eye and a symbol of the tynx race on her leg she was wearing mini shorts and a pink tanktop. she was normal size for her age. now running down an alley and turned the corner and not to long behind her was 7 full grown men in black cloaks and had their faces covered with a symbol of their own. were now throwing spells and curses at her green lightning like things were chasing her all over the place she then was now heading towards a dock and had no where to go she started to panic then held her breathe and dove into the freezing water and the men stoped at the dock to just wait and watch then SPLASH!! the girl jumped out of the water with white wings and a cat like tail and cat like everything she flew away in the air, the clocked men vanished in smockey red dust and then were now in the air with Treasure and now were all in a battle of wits and strength Treasure now being thrown all over the place was now screaming)

 

     * * *

 

Meanwhile back at the school was Ben and thomas and the mother and Chris.

they were now all in fighting mode trying to kill eachother, the funny part was that they were all fighting over something that happened in their past.. the most painfulliest thing that happened!! they all imaged eachother as the bad guys and were fighting to the death. the same thing was happening to Shadow also which ment something wasent right! back in the woods the greyish blood covered monster layed in his cave by a stream that went through it mopeing and suffering from all the blood lost he then looked at his reflection and look discouseted by it and slaped it and crawled over to the wall and held himself and mubled something to himself then just like that he laughed and had an agry face then sad then angry ...

 

 

 



© 2011 ......


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of bad situation in this chapter. I like the pace and the way you describe each problem and painful situation in this chapter. I like the mystery and questions left open for the reader to grasp. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

434 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 17, 2011


Author

......
......

edmonton, Canada



About
It's no use going back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then. more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Story by ......


Never give up Never give up

A Poem by ......