Feburary 20, 2013

Feburary 20, 2013

A Chapter by Bardy

I would like to dedicate this post to a recent Target employee that rang me out by the name of Susan. I bought a Philips Norelco face shaver on clearance for 50% off to flip. As I was about to swipe my card at the end of the transaction, she stops me. Me being confused as to why waits. Well, little did I realize the machine was printing out a $5 store coupon. Without hesitation she grabs it and scans it on this order too. So, instead of getting it for $34.98, I got it for $29.98. Sweet!!!

Now I know the chances of her actually seeing this is slim to none. Along with getting the amount of recognition that is deserved as well. I still felt I should make this. (Even though I had thanked her) I hope some good happens in return to her as well.

I'm just glad to see there's still nice people out there willing to go out of their way help someone else out that they don't even don't know. For sure made my day! ;)

*Thinks for a moment* Maybe there still is hope for humanity after all.

Go out and do something nice for someone. You will feel good about yourself, and maybe even make someones day in the process too.


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy