January 13, 2013

January 13, 2013

A Chapter by Bardy

I might have gotten someone in trouble. (Dun dun dun dun) haha

After getting out of Target, I was sitting in my car jamming to the radio (Thankfully alone. Trust me don't want to see it) I look forward at noticed a lady two spots in front and facing me on her phone. I continue doing my thing and looked back up wondering if she was still looking and if I was still embarrassing myself. Nope, gone into the store. Good. :)

Maybe a couple of minutes later I noticed a car pull up directly next to hers and a guy get out and open her driver side door that was left unlocked to grab what appeared to be something on or near the floor. After doing so he got back in his car and left. Me thinking.. what on earth? That was really strange. I got down the plate, make, model, everything.

Since I wasn't in a rush do anything, I decided to wait it out still jamming to the radio until she came back out to make sure I didn't witness a crime. Not ten mins later she did, but with appeared to be her boyfriend. I got out of my car and apologized for bothering them and asked if they were expecting someone to come pick something up from them here tonight.

As I continue explaining what I witnessed, the boyfriend still outside the car with the door open said with a stern voice, "NO!" While the girl now in her car opened the driver door and smiled and said "Oh, yes! It's ok."

Well after I left to jump back in my car. They stayed put sitting in theirs. Maybe even talking about what I brought up since he seemed pretty clueless and looked upset about it. Makes me wonder, who was she talking to on the phone while he was inside? Maybe the same guy that came by? What kind of secrets aren't you telling your guy?

Hahaha opps! Someone has a lot of explaining to do.. Probably wished I hadn't seen what I saw let alone said anything, huh?


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5