September 13, 2015

September 13, 2015

A Chapter by Bardy

I walk up and see him struggling. He goes "you have one of those things?"
With a confused look "Huh?"
"You know, it has 4 things connected" he said
My memory starts to come back. "Oh, a tire iron?"
"Yeah, that." he goes.
I tell him "No. I have a breaker bar though. I also have an actual jack and jack stands so you don't kill yourself."
(At this point he's using not one but two scissor jacks because one was "wobbly" as he put it)
I return with my jack and jack stands. By this time he gets the bolts loose. No need for the break bar. (Whew!)
This is when I noticed he has the tire up and trying to break it loose. I notify him to it would be easier to break it loose while not suspended. (Lol)
His replacement tire I knew would be flat. His "I just found this in the back" told me the last time it was checked was a looooong time ago. Possibly never even. I took my tire gauge to it and sure enough.
He was like "you sure?" Confidently I respond "Yup."
He puts the new one on and it's flat. He then says "you have one of those things?" I say "an air compressor?"
"Yeah, one of those." "That I do. Hold on, I'll go grab it and the external battery to power it."
Right as I'm leaving he says "you have everything." Mind you his girlfriend is watching us two boneheads the whole time. Haha


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 16, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy