August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016

A Chapter by Bardy

What you do right now makes all the difference. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. A new beginning. That is if you allow it to be.

Too many people you know have fake smiles on their faces. They act like they care about you. In reality, they don't give a s**t. I believe you realize this deep down because they prove it to you time and time again.

They don't have your best interests at heart. They only care about what they can get out of it. Even if it means using you in any way they can.

The sooner you cut them out, the sooner you will get rid of the negativity. Which means you can be not only much happier but be able to focus on things that actually matter to you. Including any goals you've wanted to accomplish and become the person you want to be.

So, quit having people have control of your future. Normally I would be against it but you need to be selfish. Have to know when to say enough is enough. I hope those this was directed towards either, saw, read some or all of this. Each one of them are nothing but worthless blood suckers.


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy