Janurary 31, 2014

Janurary 31, 2014

A Chapter by Bardy

At an early age we become restrained by words and their false harm. Being told this word and that word is bad. This causes them to be an enemy of ours. When you become friends with words of every background you can use them in your favor. You do this from moving people into action and open doors to opportunities you possibly wouldn't have had. Until we do, we will remain prisoner to them, our thoughts, and potential. I've been called everything one can possibly think of. Does it bother me? Not in the slightest bit. Was it always this way? No. It doesn't bother me now because words of every meaning are seen as my ally. This includes being used by force from an opponent of mine. Instead of being struck and causing mental harm giving the opponent advantage over me, they hit me and are absorbed. From there they are used against them as I use the words for my next plan of attack. Whether I need to alter it or not before I do. That way I can continue to attack wisely.


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy