Wildflower (Chapter 16)

Wildflower (Chapter 16)

A Chapter by Britiney Harper
"

...Chapter 16...

"

Chapter 16

 

            “October? Are you kidding me?” Carmen asked, she’d just flown back in and Wildflower took her and Brooke out to lunch.

            “Yeah, Nick and I were talking yesterday and we just decided we want to get married sooner,” Wildflower said.

            “Ok that means I need to get started on this dress and you need to call Scarlet and let her cuss you out,” Carmen nodded.

            “I called her this morning and she said she will be over on Wednesday and she expects a guest list so that we can get the invitations and she set up an appointment with a cake maker and a caterer and yeah all that stuff.”

            “Tell her how Nick decided he wants babies too,” Brooke said.

            “What!? I was gone for a few days and you’re getting married and trying to have kids? What the hell happened to make everything change?” Carmen asked, she’d almost choked on her martini.

            “I told you that you needed a drink,” Brooke said.

            “He just came back from their fishing trip acting weird, I was starting to wonder where the hell they really went but they came back with fish,” she shrugged. “Anyway he just asked me to stop taking my birth control and then we just decided to move our wedding up. Nothing is going to change between now and next year, we just are ready to do this and start our life together.”

            “Well I guess I can’t talk, I met Alex and we got married like the next day and I was pregnant with Lexy like a month later. Let us hope your marriage lasts longer than all of my relationships,” Carmen said raising her martini glass.

            “Wait till Ivan finds out you are trying to get pregnant,” Brooke laughed.

            “I’m not telling him that, I’m not really trying its more like I’m not trying to prevent it. Ivan doesn’t want to know what goes on with Nick and I in our bedroom.”

            “So have you even thought about how many bridesmaids and a guest list and all that stuff?” Carmen asked, she signaled the waiter for another drink.

            “Not really,” she admitted. “I never had the chance with my brother getting married and our girl’s weekend and most of yesterday I spent in bed.”

            “Really trying to get knocked up aren’t you?” Brooke asked and she glared at her. “What? Since Nicolas got back you two were gone.”

            “Yeah we were catching up after we were apart.”

            “The two of you are disgusting, I’ve seen him feeling you up,” Carmen said.

            “He is always feeling her up, he was in fact feeling her up the first time I met him. Then she ran off with him.”

            “Oh you never told me how you met; he just said it was in a bar.”

            “It was mine and Ivan’s birthday and they forced me to go to a bar and I was drunk and I go to get a drink and I notice some guy staring at me. So I went to say hi and he pulled me in his lap and kissed me and I went back to the hotel with him assuming we would have sex, but we didn’t. He was so sweet we went swimming and took a bubble bath and stayed up most of the night talking and eating junk food,” Wildflower said dreamily. She was definitely ready to become Mrs. Nicolas Capriani; she just loved him so much. Even though once again things were moving way too fast, it felt so right.

            “And then he did his best to become a part of her family and wouldn’t have sex with her for three months,” Brooke added.

            “Really? Why didn’t he have sex with you?”

            “He said he wanted me to know he was committed without sex being a factor.”

            “Wow, you are so good for Nicky, that is cute. I never knew him to be romantic, then again he is very different since he met you,” Carmen said. “Ok we need to get to work, who are your bridesmaids going to be?”

            “Brooke, Cody, Christina, Sammie, Sugar and do you want to?”

            “Me? Sure why not, I’m going to need to measure everybody for dresses. Everything will be my own original designs, if you don’t mind?”

            “It’s fine, you are the fashion genius.”

            “Just make sure these dresses are hot,” Brooke said. “You should do red since its going to be a fall wedding.”

            “Oh I like it, I’ll get some samples sent out,” Carmen said while texting. “So are we doing a white wedding dress, it is your first wedding it would be cute.”

            “I guess, I hadn’t thought about it, I want something that’s not a big puff.”

            “Ok, oh I bet I could get you a spread in a magazine, everybody is going to want your story. I’m going to make some calls, this is perfect you know? Our family needs something good after Katrina’s scandal,” Carmen said still texting. “Oh and you get working on a list of your guests and I’ll do my family, I know you don’t want anything too big but trust me throwing in a few important people will help a lot.”

            “I’ll be assistanty and make the list, I know everybody in your family,” Brooke said. “You don’t need to be stressed out with doing things, that’s why we are here.”

            “I’m thinking you need more exposure, nobody knows you and soon everybody will want to, we haven’t gone out enough. But we are doing the engagement party on Saturday, I bet I can get someone to cover it,” Carmen said thoughtfully.

            “I can’t believe I’m getting married in a few months,” Wildflower said. “Everything has been happening so fast.”

            “Wow, I have a lot of interest coming in for your story; I’ve sold wedding pictures for a million before. You are definitely going to be like a celebrity here,” Carmen said still staring at her phone.

            “Nobody cares about me that much,” Wildflower said dismissively.

            “Oh you would be surprised at how much people want to know about our family and people really want to know about Nicky’s life because he keeps it so private and you are a Cinderella story, everybody loves a good fairytale.”

            Wildflower wasn’t sure what to think or if she wanted people to be in her business. And she kept thinking of the way Nicolas was acting when he came home, it concerned her. Today he was going to tell his parents that they were getting married in October now, that didn’t promise to go over well. Last night something changed about Nicolas, but she wasn’t sure what. Tomorrow she was going to visit her mother and she didn’t look forward to it at all. Marguerite could be a sweet loving mother one minute and your worse most hated enemy the next. This week was promising to be very stressful and it was just Monday.

****************************

 

            “Why the rush? Is she anxious to get her hands on your money?” His mother asked over lunch.

            “It has nothing to do with money, we just decided that we want to do it soon,” Nicolas said calmly.

“What brought this change on” His father asked, he of course was careful to keep his face as emotionless as possible.

“We decided that we didn’t want to wait,” Nicolas said. He took a sip of water wishing it was a shot instead, but he was trying to be as professional as possible.

“There is no need to rush this wedding along, I don’t think you’ve really thought this through,” his mother said.

“I think it’s a good idea, she seems like a nice girl,” Martha said. They all stared at her, he expected her to take his mother’s side and be against it. “Why wait when you are in love?”

“My thoughts exactly,” Nicolas nodded.

“And you aren’t going to reconsider having the lawyers draw up an agreement?” Emilio asked still keeping his tone neutral.

“No, I’m not going to put a price on her,” he said firmly. That got him a head shake from his mother and a raised eyebrow from Martha.

“Are you certain this is wise? Sometimes people fall out of love and you don’t really expect it to happen but it can and I’m not saying that it will but you have to think about that. And when people fall out of love they can sometimes get vicious and do things that you never thought they were capable of. It is a good idea to protect you assets and your future,” Martha said. The way she talked all motherly was just an act; she was a vicious person who had taken a few men for everything they had, in the past.

“I understand what you are saying but I won’t do it,” he said.

“Nicky, what is it about this girl that makes everything so different? You have never had a serious relationship so how is it you want to risk everything that’s been given to you and everything you have work hard for on this one girl. A girl that you barely know and she stands to gain everything you have,” his mother said as calmly as she could. She probably would never accept his decision.

“Everything is different about her and I love her and I am going to marry her and I will not bring lawyers into this. If you don’t like it then don’t come but I am done talking about it,” he said. “And Mother if you ask her or her brothers how much it will take to make her leave again I will not allow you into my home ever again.”

He tried to keep everything calm and civil but he was tired of this. After yesterday he was struggling with things in his life. It took Jose pointing out how he felt that he didn’t deserve her to turn his whole world upside down. And that look in her eyes kept haunting him, she really loved him. It wasn’t that he didn’t love her because he definitely did, but he hadn’t done anything to deserve her love. All he had been doing was plotting and making sure she could never leave him when he should have just loved her. So he felt guilty, and he had never felt a bit of guilt in his life. This feeling was not something he liked and he did not want to feel this way.

“Well Nicolas if this is what you want for your life then there isn’t anything we can do to stop you,” his father said. “You are young and in love for the first time and you are stubborn, I just hope that you will not regret this decision.”

“Trust me, I won’t,” he said. Now if only he could stop feeling things, before he was a bit cold and closed off, now he was a whole different person. He hated this person and was going to do whatever he could to fix it.

 

 

“Hey Ev,” Sugar called peeking her head into his room. They hadn’t exactly spoken since his sister caught them together.

“You look different,” he said looking up from his book.

“Yeah I was going for different,” she said.

“You can come in,” he said looking amused.

“I’m sorry that I’m crazy and made you have sex with me,” she said. She sat down on his bed; she really needed him to forgive her she didn’t have many friends.

“Sug, you definitely didn’t have to force me, I wanted it too.”

“Are we still friends?”

“Of course, you and Sammie are my only friends at this school we’re being forced to go to,” he said.

“Well you can hang with me I’m the school s**t, but I’m off sex and partying,” she said. “That just means that I’m going to see my therapist 3 times a week now.”

“I think its good for you, we had fun but you know you do need to lay off for awhile. Sometimes you worry me,” he told her.

“Hey guys,” Sammie said from the doorway. She came over and laid in bed with them, these were Sugar’s only friends.

“I get two hot girls in my bed and I’m going to be their uncle, the world is a strange place,” Evan said.

“I’m older than you Tio Evan,” Sugar said.

“What are you doing for your birthday Tio?” Sammie asked, while Sugar was playing in her hair. Sammie was the little sister she always wanted.

“Don’t know,” he shrugged.

“We should have a party,” Sugar suggested.

“I thought you were off parties?” Sammie asked.

“Yeah but it’s Evan’s 16th birthday we have to do something fun. Besides I have my two best friends to keep me out of trouble,” Sugar said.

It was hard to not be doing anything. She wanted to go out, but here she was in the house with her family, again. After her breakdown the other day she didn’t want to have sex with anyone, she was in love with someone. Ivan was only seven years older than her and she was mature for her age. At the moment she knew he didn’t have a girlfriend, it paid to be friends with his brothers. While she was lying in bed with Sammie and Evan she realized something, they liked each other. That smile on Sammie’s face and that look in Evan’s eyes made it pretty clear. Their family was so weird, she wanted their aunt-to-be’s twin and Sammie wanted her little brother.

Sammie was a bit of a tomboy, which Sugar blamed on Jordan. She played soccer and lacrosse and was pretty good at both but she never did anything girlie. Maybe it was time for Sammie to be a girl and Sugar was going to make that her new project. It would be nice to see Sammie with a boyfriend, since she never had one, even if it was Evan. It wasn’t that he wasn’t a great guy, but Sugar had been having sex with him. That was going to be a secret she kept to herself for Sammie’s sake. The other day she did manage to talk Sammie into getting highlights in her chocolate brown hair, it was a start. She decided that she was going to make Sammie nice and pretty for the engagement party.

“So what did you do on a boat for a weekend?” Sammie was asking Evan.

“I’m not supposed to say anything,” he said looking embarrassed.

“Sam it was your dad so I’m guessing he got either strippers or hookers, am I right?” Sugar said, the look on his face gave it away.

“Really? That’s so gross,” Sammie said. There was a hurt look in her eyes.

“It wasn’t a big deal I definitely didn’t touch them,” he said. When he said it he was looking at Sammie. They were so cute.

Now Sugar had something to keep her occupied she couldn’t go out and party, but she could play match maker right here in the house. And maybe she could figure out how to make Ivan want her. It wasn’t like she hadn’t been with guys older than him before. It didn’t hurt that she had skills that would make any man weak. Maybe she could seduce him at the engagement party, it would have to be discreet because Wildflower would kill her and the family had enough scandals. Finally she had a purpose for her life, at least for the summer.

 

 

Nicolas sat listening to the wedding planner talk it was pretty much all blah blah blah to him. Wildflower, Carmen and Brooke were the ones interacting with the planner. He was just here to nod and pay for everything. How he wished to be needed at work for something, anything to get him out of this. All the vendors Scarlet found in the last two days were very accommodating and came to their house. They wanted to see where they would be working and he knew people were just nosey. Nobody had ever really seen the inside of the house, his grandparents were private people. But here he was opening up his home to the world. Carmen had become a publicist over night and she was getting people interested in Wildflower. Everybody loved a good love story and they really liked to get into his family’s business.

Already today they picked invitations, sampled food from the caterer, sampled cakes and the women designed a cake. The decided on a live band for the reception, the places where they wanted the tents to go, a place for their ceremony, they had the photographer and videographer over and a florist. And Carmen had even sketched bridesmaids’ dresses and a wedding dress that he wasn’t allowed to see. Why was he even here? It wasn’t like they needed his opinion or he wanted to give it. But his father suggested that he should take a few days off. He did not trust the old man at all so he was very suspicious of why he wanted him out of the office. At least he knew his brothers would tell him if something was up, they could be undependable and lazy but they would never dare betray him.

There was definitely a reason men weren’t really involved and this was it. But he still sat there pretending to care. By the time they were finished it was late in the afternoon and even though the planner and her gang of vendors left, the women were still chattering. Every time he attempted to excuse himself they asked his opinion on something. The only thing he was interested in was a honeymoon far away from his family, where he could devote his time to his bride. That thought was what was keeping him sane, not that they decided where to go yet anyway. What finally got him away from them was a call from Jose requesting that he meet him upstairs in the office.

“Thought you might like to be rescued,” Jose said when he entered. His brother was sitting at his desk with his feet up, something that normally would annoy him.

“Remind me never to get married again,” he said lying down on the couch.

“So I have some inside news as to why the old man wanted you home,” Jose said.

“What? Is he calling a board meeting to have me forced out? I am reckless.”

“No, though I would have loved to see him try. He is trying to expand our business, you know that software company we own that nobody cares about?”

“Yeah, just like the real estate company nobody cares about.”

“We’re going to start caring about the software company; the business is expanding like internationally. They made something for the government, some security thing, and apparently a lot of people are interested.”

“What does that have to do with me? I wouldn’t vote against him if it’s a good investment,” Nicolas asked.

“He swore us to secrecy about the whole thing, it is going to huge. But he wants to surprise you, like a wedding gift. And he wants to open a New York office,” Jose said.

“I do like New York,” Nicolas nodded. “And I would like to get out of here for awhile, this is good. I’ll play dumb for awhile, but I need to get out of this house. If I hear one more thing about this wedding I’ll go crazy.”

“You wanted to marry the princess so you have to deal with it,” Jose laughed.

“My job should just be to show up and write a check, not to care about what happens. Speaking of which, Carmen’s going to want to get your measurements.”

“Have you decided which of us will be your best man?”

“You can have the job,” he shrugged.

“Gee you really gave a lot of thought to that,” Jose said feigning being offended.

“I don’t care; I just want this to be over.”

“Looking forward to a honeymoon? Where are you taking her?”

“Don’t know yet, I’m sure Carmen is suggesting things. She’s loving having a wedding to help plan, she gets to advertise her clothes on all of us.”

“I’m betting she would love for Vogue to cover your wedding, she’s a hell of a business woman.”

“Indeed she is, but I don’t mind her pimping us out if everybody is happy.”

“So who are your groomsmen?”

“You, D, Richard of course and probably Brian, I’m thinking of asking her twin even though he hates me and Jason and maybe her youngest brother. Her oldest brother is giving her away, he doesn’t hate me as much,” he said thoughtfully. “I would ask one of our cousins but let’s face it none of us like each other.”

“They don’t like your 52%, therefore they hate us by association. Me, I don’t care that you have controlling interest; I have better things to do than whine over who truly owns the company. I’m bored here; I think I need female companionship.”

“And I’m surprised that you didn’t bring a bimbo with you.”

“Yeah the last one didn’t end well; she threw a brick through the window of my car, so I’m off relationships for awhile. But I don’t mine no strings attached fun,” Jose said with a smile on his face. “Doesn’t your girl have sisters or friends? That one that’s always here is good looking.”

“Don’t bother Brooke is in love with Wildflower’s brother Jay and her other friend Christina just married her brother and her friend Cody is a b***h. I’d love to see you try that one, I doubt even you could get her in bed.”

“Is that a challenge little brother?”

“Maybe, I’m telling you she’s really a b***h and I can’t stand her. I would even pay you if you could get her in bed,” Nicolas said.

“Oh I think you’ll be buying me a new car,” Jose said. “She’ll be at your party Saturday right?”

“Yup, I want proof,” he said. It wasn’t the first time they made bets on women but Jose was the one that went around saying he could have any woman he wanted.

“I haven’t made a video lately; I’m thinking I want to.”

“If you could do that I will definitely buy you a car.”

“And I thought this party would be boring.”

“I think she has a boyfriend.”

“Oh that’s even better,” Jose said thoughtfully. “Hey is cousin Liam coming to the party?”

“Yeah and I think our baseball superstar cousin is bringing his lovely wife. Did you ever get that DNA test to find out if the kid was yours?” Nicolas asked amused.

“It ain’t my kid, besides it was D that dared me the sleep with her and it was him that posted the pictures online. How was I supposed to know Liam was going to propose?” Jose asked then they both laughed.

“Nick,” they heard and looked up to see Wildflower standing in the doorway.

“Guess that concludes are meeting,” Jose said. “I don’t know what such a beautiful woman is doing with you Nicky. If you get bored Wildflower I’m just down the hall,” he said as he passed her.

“Did you need something?” Nicolas asked gesturing for her to come over.

“You were really bored today, huh?” She asked while climbing on top of him.

“Yeah I’m not a wedding details kind of guy, I’m better with just paying for stuff. You can do all the wedding planning, I’ll I just you show up,” he said.

“It’s weird to be planning a wedding, I never thought I would get married,” she said thoughtfully. “For awhile I considered being a nun.”

“Why the hell would you do something like that?”

“I didn’t have sex so it really didn’t matter.”

“Good thing I found you when I did.”

“Yeah I guess so; anyway I did have to ask you something.”

“Uh oh, I feel like it has to with wedding things and I’m all weddinged out.”

“Where do you want to take me for our honeymoon? I want to go some place nice, even though we probably won’t get out of bed the whole time.”

“Damn, uh I’m thinking this should last like a month.”

“Can you just leave your job for a month?”

“I can do whatever the hell I want to and I really want to do you.”

“I’m thinking I want to go somewhere there is a beach.”

“How about Brazil? Isn’t that where your father’s family is from?”

“Yes, I like it and I can use my language skills for something again.”

“Ok, I’m going to take you away for a whole month, can you handle that?”

“Um the kids are planning on living here you know.”

“Which kids?”

“Evan, Sammie and Sugar.”

“Tammy will be here, they are old enough to take care of themselves. I can make Jose stay here and he can pretend to be an adult.”

“Brooke can move in and keep everybody out of trouble.”

“You really think Brooke is going to keep the kids out of trouble?”

“Maybe Ivan should stay, he is responsible.”

“I was thinking of asking Ivan to be one of my groomsmen.”

“Really? He kind of hates you,” she said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah but he’s your twin and you love him, I was also going to ask Evan too.”

“Don’t you have friends?” She asked looking amused.

“Not really friends I like and my cousins hate me more than Ivan does. I thought it would make you happy,” he said searching her eyes.

“Oh it does but I think its funny, Evan would definitely say yes but I think I would have to blackmail Ivan,” she said thoughtfully. “That actually might be fun.”

“You would blackmail your brother into being in our wedding?”

“Yeah, trust me he’s blackmailed me before, he’s definitely not the good twin. And he wasn’t the good triplet either,” she shrugged.

“So what are you bringing to wear on this honeymoon?”

“Um, how bout just nothing?”

“How bout I get you undressed now so I can see you in that nothing.”

“Sugar was right about us, we are like rabbits.”

“That coming from the girl who seduced your little brother is funny.”

“We aren’t talking about that I would like to forget it ever happened and pretend my brother is a virgin.”

“And I’d like to pretend that them both living here isn’t going to be a problem. Do you know how weird it would be for your brother to get my niece pregnant?”

“That is so not happening, they said they are done with all that and I’m choosing to believe them.”

“I give it a week, Sugar can’t control herself and she’s a pretty girl if she’s offering sex to your brother he’s going to take it.”

“So if some skank came to you offering you would accept?”

“Are you calling my niece a skank?”

“No I’m not, I’m just asking.”

“Why would I need another woman, the one I have satisfies me just fine. Or at least she would if she didn’t have clothes on right now.”

“We have sex like everyday, are trying to get me pregnant?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Do you really want a baby right now?”

“I don’t have a problem with it, I am getting old.”

“You’re going to be 29 not 59,” she said rolling her eyes. “Having a baby is a big deal it’s not like having teenagers in the house.”

“Yeah I know, I have seen a lot of babies in this family, they can’t be that hard,” he shrugged and she laughed.

“Tomorrow I think you should spend the whole day watching Ariela with no help from anybody else.”

“Fine, you know I never back down from a challenge,” he said and she laughed.

“This is going to be hilarious,” she said.

“So are you trying to tell me that you don’t want a baby?”

“Since you were the one that suggested I stop taking my pills and you watched me throw them out, I think you know the answer.”

“I don’t want you to feel like I’m forcing you into this,” he said watching her eyes. Even if she lied he would be able to tell the truth by her eyes.

“Well it is a huge step and everything has moved fast with us, but I’m not apposed to a child. I’m all for just leaving it up to fate, as long as it doesn’t happen before we get married. I think it would be trashy to get married pregnant and it would only make your judgy a*s family talk about me more and Carmen would kill you.”

“Why would I be punished for you not fitting into your wedding dress?”

“Because you would be the one that knocked me up.”

“I would just tell her you let me knock you up.”

“Oh God,” someone said from the direction of the door. He didn’t want to look because he knew who was there; nobody ever knocked in this house.

“Wish I had locked the door,” Wildflower sighed. She didn’t even bother to get up from straddling him, which just showed how annoyed she was.

“Why is it that every time I see you you’re on top of my son?” His mother asked Wildflower.

“Why is it every time I see you you’re somewhere nobody wants you? And you clearly don’t have the ability to knock,” Wildflower replied.

“Is she really pregnant?” His mother asked him.

“And she’s an eavesdropper too,” Wildflower said annoyed.

“I have a right to know if the reason you are marrying this girl is because she is pregnant, Nicky you can’t keep that from me.”

“Nobody is keeping anything from you,” he said. He rubbed his hand over Wildflower’s stomach knowing his mother was watching. “She isn’t pregnant, yet, but I do I like the idea of a child.”

“There you go, you have your answer maybe you should listen better when you’re eavesdropping. Leave, we are kind of busy,” Wildflower ordered. He loved her like this and he definitely knew his mother did not. She wanted him to marry someone she could bully into doing whatever she wanted.

“The disrespect in this house is ridiculous,” Rosa said.

“Only since you arrived and only because you’re being a whiny brat and well seriously you are way too old for that. It’s really getting old, I’m not going anywhere so either get over it or get out of my house.”

“This isn’t your house and I will not let you marry my son and ruin his life.”

“Last time I checked this is my house and your son belongs to me now,” Wildflower said. It was really dysfunctional that he was enjoying this and he knew he should stop it but he couldn’t bring himself to.

“I will not let this sham of a wedding happen; I’ll do anything and everything in my power to stop it.”

“Sorry but you have no control over what happens.”

“Oh yes I do, and you are not marrying my son.”

“As entertaining as this is, Mother you need to leave. I can’t have you here upsetting my bride, and I won’t have you disrespecting her in her own home. Maybe you should go back to stay with Katrina,” Nicolas said. He knew his mother felt betrayed but at this point he just didn’t care. Maybe that was a sign he was over the weird guilt he felt.

“Fine, I can’t stand to be in this house anymore anyway,” she said and turned to leave slamming the door.

“So I’m thinking I want to get you naked, like now,” he said when they were alone. “I love when you’re assertive.”

“Can’t sorry, I’m going to dinner with Tara then we are hitting the club,” she said.

Tara? Richard’s Tara?” He asked staring at her blankly.

“Yeah, we’ve been talking and we both need a night out, well Brooke and Carmen are coming too,” she said. She tried to get up but he held her in place.

“I just had to suffer through a whole day of girlie s**t that I did not want a damn thing to do with and you tell me no? I don’t accept that.”

“Nick, we are getting married I thought you might like to have an opinion on how that goes down. We have forever to have sex, I just feel like going out and dancing.”

“I don’t really care what you want right now,” he told her and she stared at him.

He rolled them over and pinned her down on the couch. Before she could protest he ripped apart her panties and yanked down his pants so he could take her. And he took her hard and she screamed for him and dug her nails into his back. Nicolas Capriani never took ‘no’ as an answer. That was more like his old self then the weak pathetic mess he had become over the last few days.



© 2010 Britiney Harper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i loved this chapter!
he was mean at the end though.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

rough sex wow

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow! So much involvement in this chapter here,
This is a wonderfuk chapter you have added.
Love all the detail and imagery in this.


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 29, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2010

Wildflower


Author

Britiney Harper
Britiney Harper

pittsburgh, PA



About
...A Few Things... 1) Hi! I'm Britiney 2) I Love to Write 3) I love to read 4) I'm a nerd 5) i love my Family more than anything else 6) I've been writing since i was 8yrs old (but really b4 tha.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..